The New Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love The Boy. Thrilled he's with me.

But christonacupcake he never stops talking. To me, himself, the cat... for the last 45 minutes, I've been sitting in my room working on reports, and have been hearing his low level "wah wah wahwah" non-stop video game/ back story monologue while he's in the shower (his favorite thinking spot). I can hear him talking. Over the sound of the water running. Through a closed door. The only way to get away from it is to close myself up in my room, shutting myself away from the rest of the house.

I miss silence so.damn.bad.

:(

qp, I've had this happen to me countless times. Sometimes I figure it out after a while, sometimes I don't. I think it has something to do with seeing them in a different environment than that in which I'm used to seeing them. Or it could be that you're just getting senile ;)

Or a bit face blind. That's my problem.
I always greet strangers a bit too friendly and acquaintances a bit too coolly. Both can get you into trouble.
When I meet people who are "out of place", I have to keep up with the chat while frantically searching for clues so I can place them.

At least I don't think I ever screwed up like a friend of mine, who talked for a whole flight to a man she recognized but couldn't place only to realize later that it was a rather famous local tv personality.

qp, I've had this happen to me countless times. Sometimes I figure it out after a while, sometimes I don't. I think it has something to do with seeing them in a different environment than that in which I'm used to seeing them. Or it could be that you're just getting senile ;)

Maybe all of that. I've always been terrible with faces and names. Getting older surely doesn't help.

And I'm having a streak, it seems. Yesterday someone messages me on Yahoo and I guess I made the fault to mention that I have no clue who she is. I think she took this personally.

I'm an "I-remember-the-face-can't-place-the-name" girl. Found that as long as I tell the person, they usually have no problem with it, and laugh along with me. :D
(Except when it's a flirtatious older gentleman at work, then I'm very gentle with the recall!)

rhetorical question...

Do I keep someone new around as a casual boy toy for a few months to satisfy physical urges (ironic, given that he sees *me* as a submissive fuck toy), even though he raises a few eyebrows? [Nothing major, just things that make me go "seriously?"] Or do I give up a sure thing [sexually] to keep wading though dozens upon dozens of lame personals ads?

sigh.

Why is it so damn difficult to concentrate when you absolutely need to write about boring stuff?
*whine*

rhetorical question...

Do I keep someone new around as a casual boy toy for a few months to satisfy physical urges (ironic, given that he sees *me* as a submissive fuck toy), even though he raises a few eyebrows? [Nothing major, just things that make me go "seriously?"] Or do I give up a sure thing [sexually] to keep wading though dozens upon dozens of lame personals ads?

sigh.
Which thought makes you smile?

I've been worried Mister only did things that I liked because he wanted to make me happy. Just the other night he surprised me and did something for his own "happiness." That's the part that made me really happy. :heart:

My neighbor's been beaten up twice within a week now. She lives alone with a child and some guy has come sometimes to her door to ring her doorbell and then banged on it very loudly if she hasn't opened. If she has opened, they've screamed at the hallway, but that's been the extent of it.

It's been really infrequent, as in maybe 5 times during the year I've lived next to her, and now last Thursday the guy came and hit her. I didn't see it happen, but heard the thud, and then I saw the guy run down the stairs as I was coming up. I also saw the woman wiping blood from the stairs on her shirt holding her nose.

Today it was louder than ever. I went to the hallway and saw the guy push the woman down the stairs and beat her a couple of times. The woman was crying and screaming, her kid came to the hallway as well and cried, two other neighbors (both women, too) were there too. We tried to help, but there wasn't much we could do other than tell the guy to leave her alone.

I don't think I've ever felt as powerless.

I'm now waiting for the cops to come. The woman said she doesn't want to get the cops involved, but this was the second time already. I feel like puking. :(

if you live in the UK they will arrest and question him unless you beg them not too.

be careful and look after yourself, but i hope you manage to get her help.

good luck x

if you live in the UK they will arrest and question him unless you beg them not too.

be careful and look after yourself, but i hope you manage to get her help.

good luck x

I don't live in the UK, but it's the same here, the police has to start the investigation even if it's just me as the neighbor calling about the incident. The only problem is that I have no idea who the guy is. I've only seen him a handful of times and none of the other neighbors who came know any better, either. If the battered woman doesn't want to tell the cops his identity, I don't know what they can do.

I sure hope the situation gets resolved, one way or another.

get a disposable camera or something and leave it on your window ready to take a picture if you see him, thats all i can think of.

I don't live in the UK, but it's the same here, the police has to start the investigation even if it's just me as the neighbor calling about the incident. The only problem is that I have no idea who the guy is. I've only seen him a handful of times and none of the other neighbors who came know any better, either. If the battered woman doesn't want to tell the cops his identity, I don't know what they can do.

I sure hope the situation gets resolved, one way or another.

I don't know the laws there, but in Oregon if a child was involved it's child abuse, even if the child wasn't hit, because they saw it happen. Either the mom presses charges or they'll take her child and put that child in foster care.

I'm convinced that the cats in my neighborhood must somehow sense that I am allergic to them. Whenever I go jogging or just walk to the mailbox, they all come out and follow me! I need to run faster.

I've discovered that carb loading at lunchtime is a great way to build stamina for naptime.

Know that old line about "denial" being not just a long river in Africa? Today, not too many pixels from this very spot, I saw it spelled thusly: "denile." I. Kid. You. Not. Reading that, I wondered if I should ask permission to come over and slap someone up side the head.

Does anybody else do Tumblr? I've recently got sucked into it (for personal stuff, not work stuff--been doing work on there for awhile). I've only got one follower, though, who is a real-life friend, so I feel loooooonely. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back