Favourite locations for sex

One of he most memorable was with an ex gf, we were driving home from a bar and she sat on my lap and we fucked on the drive home.
 
The best has to be outdoors. Sometimes on a beach of a lake or river, or on a hiking trail. Daytime it's wonderful to have a warm sun beating on your bodies, especially if you can skinny dip to cool off. Nighttime the chill can drive you to finish faster so sex can be frantic and hurried and fun. It's always a turn on if it's also somewhere where you might be seen, that bit of danger or risk always adds to the excitement.
 
In a public discrete place while it's raining outside...
 
At night on a swing in a park, him sitting on the swing and me on top, my skirt keeping everything discrete.
 
The one time we did it in a private pool during the day it was the for sure the my absolute favorite location for sex in the water. I will never forget a single detail it was the first time I had ever been naked in a pool and to be with him and we had amazing sex. sigh. Whish to do it again soon.
 
When my wife and I first started dating we used to join her family on camping weekends. At night we'd tell her patents we were going on a "midnight walk". But that was just a cover so we could find a secluded spot in the woods and screw. Now years later my wife and I are empty nesters and have out tent to ourselves when camping. Makes for wonderful sex! I think this summer I'll try to get her back out into the woods.
 
Hotel sex is also quite exciting. Even after all these years of marriage. Unfortunately the last time my wife and I were in a hotel room it was because we were out of town for a funeral. So hotel sex wasn't in the cards. I can't wait to get that sexy bare ass back onto a hotel mattress!
 
Wedding

We left the reception at 1 am. Outside the door about 10 feet from the door . I pulled her in the bushes and we fucked for about 1/2 hour as about 30 people left the party. We went to the house of the groom after for drinks. I was pulling stuff out of her hair all the while there. She love the naughtiness and did it again about 8 years later in same area.
 
Out in our apartment porch, our neighbors were outside too and they couldn’t really see us but they definitely heard us! After 5 minutes they were going at it too
 
Back
Top