Robin Williams found dead

What?

NOOOOOO!
crying-yahoo-emoticon.gif

In truth, the blog (which I hope to post son) is about the fact we give doctors, lawyers, & people in a few other professions too much respect. (I've been diagnosed 13 years with an as-yet-incurable disease I've never believed I have.)

Back on-topic, I used to go to his movies, DVDs, etc. to cheer me up when medical issues & things upset me.

maybe they could have helped my special condition but did not know how to
i see your point i hope they cure ur diiseas

maybe they could have helped my special condition but did not know how to
i see your point i hope they cure ur diiseas

2]Me, too, if I in fact have it.

1] As Judge Judy often says (as some actor/actress once said on Leno, you sometimes watch those to help you think your life isn't so bad), "How do you know what they did or did not know?!" That's another bit in my blog; We assume doctors are telling us the truth at all times, which means not saying anything they are unsure of &/or telling us things they know to not be true.

I really liked him in What Dreams May Come. It wasn't a popular movie, but I found if very moving nonetheless.

2]Me, too, if I in fact have it.

1] As Judge Judy often says (as some actor/actress once said on Leno, you sometimes watch those to help you think your life isn't so bad), "How do you know what they did or did not know?!" That's another bit in my blog; We assume doctors are telling us the truth at all times, which means not saying anything they are unsure of &/or telling us things they know to not be true.

i think doctors owe us the truth if their spose two b teling us about our health-&-well being

i think doctors owe us the truth if their spose two b teling us about our health-&-well being

You & me both; But that's why they have a million "Chapters" to file for Bankruptcy under: It's not up to us to decide what we're owed.

Back