Request: If you're Military, Police, Firefighter etc., please post pics here!!!!

I put on a few pounds during my 30 years in Law Enforcement!

chief-wiggum.gif

Gotta love a guy w/ a sense of humour, but seriously WHAT guy doesn't have weight fluctuation too ;)

P110313002.jpg

Fun fact: It's really hard to get a good picture of yourself with a cell phone cam in the back of a Chinook helicopter when the Army pilot is actively trying to make everybody in the back airsick.

MeBDUs.jpg

In case you wonder what I look like non-blurry.

7128_10100125835182164_8308920_58225883_672497_n1.jpg

Because war isn't all fun and games, folks. But it is at least partially fun and games.

Awww well thank you for sharing Tex...now whenever I read about your mis-haps I can associate a person w/ the stories :D

Haven't seen any of our professionals on the homefront so how about this for starters.................sorry about the quality but they do get better.

Last edited:
Haven't seen any of our professionals on the homefront so how about this for starters.................sorry about the quality but they do get better.

Well I think THAT is a NICE start ... but umm not to be picky but where's the better ones :devil::D

oh i was just waiting to see if anyone would be interested in seeing anymore

looks like i may have found this thread a little too late...dying a rapid death........

Last edited:
They are a bit blurry (is it the smoke effect ;) ) but it's appreciated - I like the 2nd one the best :)

well maybe.....but the lighting and the webcam. i did cum out with a few better ones with a little lighting adjustment

and i know you have heard this a million times but your voice is so so so damn sexy!!!!

Last edited:
well maybe.....but the lighting and the webcam. i did cum out with a few better ones with a little lighting adjustment

and i know you have heard this a million times but your voice is so so so damn sexy!!!!

Well thank you -but this thread isn't about my voice but about those who serve America & the communities we live in ;) Who knows maybe I'll do some audio and put it on my thread...just not sure what I would do tho :eek:

Well thank you -but this thread isn't about my voice but about those who serve America & the communities we live in ;) Who knows maybe I'll do some audio and put it on my thread...just not sure what I would do tho :eek:

YOU could sing the Marine Hymn.... I would personally enjoy that :D:kiss::rolleyes:

Here's one Starry wanted me to put up - so this one's for Starry and SD - who says diggers can't do housework lol

meoutside.jpg

Back