masturbation

Yes at a tinted window. Two girls outside the window having a smoke. They couldn't see me behind the window, but I could see them
 
Ive masturbated at work many times. Always hot. I work in IT and was fixing someones computer one day and found nude selfies of him. I was hoping he was a member of lit. I wanted to let him know and lock us in his office for a session of porn surfing and work mutual masturbation. That would have been so much fun'
 
Fun

Ive masturbated at work many times. Always hot. I work in IT and was fixing someones computer one day and found nude selfies of him. I was hoping he was a member of lit. I wanted to let him know and lock us in his office for a session of porn surfing and work mutual masturbation. That would have been so much fun'

That would be fun. To bad you don't work where I do. I have an office with a door, and selfies on my PC.
 
hi

I lie to watch and encourage guys who wana do it on cam. can be in pvt room while at work.
 
I have. I was the boss and usually had to work later than everyone, and would occasionally get on to Lit or some other such site, sometimes find a fun chat partner, and whack away like the dickens.
 
Yes, I used to work as a file clerk in an office with no windows. I was also having a fling with a co-worker, so I tended to be wound up to begin with. She and I also made out a few times in the file room (never went all the way - at work - but close enough).
 
I have as well. I enjoyed shooting my cum on my desk, filing cabinets, phone, etc., or anything that others might touch in my office area (long after I had cleaned up of course).
I have the advantage now that I'm working at home of masturbating anytime...still fun but not as adventurous.
 
Last edited:
I have. I have a private office enjoyed some of my Lit ladies on Skype - Good lunch break activity
 
Yes. Never during office hours, though. A few times early in the morning before anyone else came in, sometimes at night after everyone left. and many times when I was alone on the weekends.
 
Pretty damn close, I've had a hard on under my desk for the past hour. Everyone's leaving now so I'm gonna have a stroke once they've gone
 
Oh, like now, no, never.

I like to play on my phone. Chat, maybe swap pics if I have someone to play along, while I'll st me desk, then go off to the bathroom and strike a while, but not cum then I come back to my desk with my hardon tucked in my pants, outline of the head clearly visible and walk right toward my cube neighbor.
Yeah, work can be fun time
 
Back
Top