Ongoing love affair with step daddy (open rp)

She moaned she was cumming as he came in her ass. "Damn right my ass belongs to you I love you and your big cock. Sure I will wear something revealing but not to revealing."

She let out a loud moan as she came to the end of her orgasm. "Oh baby that was fun." She pulled the dildo out of her and put it on the side. She rolled onto her back. She kissed him. "I'm gonna get a shower and then get ready baby."
 
Stephen smiled kissing his step daugther back.

"Well the more revealing the better. Maybe a skirt with no panties. I'll go and get the table ready while you shower."

Stephen jumps up and puts his boxers shorts on and heads down towards the table smacking Cornelia's ass as he goes.
 
Cornelia looked at him. "Okay huni I got the perfect outfit in mind." She giggled when he smacked her ass.

She smiled watching him walk away. She got in the shower and she cleaned herself. She got out and dried herself off she went into the spare where some of clothes were. She got changed into http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/...nt-b-dresses-b-font-sexy-short-mini-night.jpg

She didn't put any underwear on she headed downstairs to him. "Hey hun do you like my outfit."
 
"Your outfit looks amazing. That will distract the guys. Now there will be 6 of us playing that includes me and you. So as we play if you can flash yourself a little it should distract the guys enough for them to lose. We play for money and you can share my money with me."

Stephen then explains the rules and card hands to her before the first guests begin to arrive.
 
"Thanks and I will distract the guys but you have to concentrate I don't want you getting distracted too. We are a team and we are gonna win because we work so well together." She smiled at him. She listened to him explaining the game.

"I get the game now huni now go get dressed." She slapped his ass and she laughed.
 
Stephen quickly headed up the stairs getting dressed. He came down a few minutes later to find two of his friends sitting at the table with drinks already cornelia must of let them in.

Within minutes his other friends arrived and the first game was underway. With stephen holding two pairs of 10's and kings.

He put a good wager in now it was cornelia's to work her magic.
 
She got up "Anyone want a drink." She said bending down to the crate of beers her ass and pussy on show as she bent down.

She wiggled her ass she look at the guys like she what she was doing was just normal.
 
As each of the men went to bet they could all see cornelia bent over behind stephen showing off her pussy and ass. Without thinking the each of the men bet 100 dollars as they asked for their drinks.

Stephen smiled knowing he would win this round and getting three queens in the next round made him do another high bet then waited for cornelia to distract them again.
 
She got the boys their drinks and put them on the table. She sat on Stephen's lap for a short about of time. She then saw she had to distract the guys again. She got up and got a beer she shook it little without anyone noticing. She then opened the can and the beer went all over her boobs. "Oh no look at me all covered in beer aren't I clumsy." She giggled.
 
All the guys were so focused on her breasts as they moved to help her get a towel to dry herself. Stephen saw one of the guys had a good hand and made sure to fold.

So they would not lose money.

The next hand came round as stephen wondered how cornelia would distract them this time.
 
She started to clean her chest off. She was wondering what she would do next she was enjoying distracting the guys.

She got up and went into the kitchen she got a popsicle and headed back to the game. She sat down and started to undoing the popsicle. She started to suck on the popsicle like she would suck on a dick.
 
Stephen looked over and saw every guy staring mouth open at Cornelia. With four of a kind he bet 100 and the other guys quickly added the same.

However none of them had a higher hand than Stephen. They won a second time and went into their fourth hand.

Stephen needed Cornelia to distract them once more.
 
Stephen wondered what cornelia would do for her last distraction as he placed all his money in for both of them on the table.
 
Cornelia wasn't sure what her last distraction would be. She got up and fell over a little her boobs nearly falling out of her dress. She looked at the guys to see if they were distracted.
 
Most of the guys looked over to her seeing her breasts however one of the men had already bet everything he had which was quite a lot.

He was holding a winning hand. Once the cards where placed down he won. Stephen and cornelia lost everything. That was when David said.

"I'll give you a chance to win it back. But if you lose we get cornelia to do what we want with. Deal?"

Stephen looked over at cornelia it was her choice.
 
"Oh um okay." She smiled as she sat on Stephens lap. She whispered to him "I don't know what else to do to distract them."

She was feeling nervous she wondered if Stephen would win she hoped he would win but she wouldn't of minded him losing because she was get to have some fun. She looked at the cards that Stephen had got she couldn't remember if they were good cards or not.
 
Stephen had a set of very good cards. However cornelia was now not distracting his friends she was distracting him. Sat on his lap every time stephen moved slightly it would cause cornelia to grind on his lap a little.

Stephen whispered into cornelia's ear.

"We should be ok. This is a good hand."

If she distracted him to much however they might lose.
 
"Oh that's good baby I want to win." She kissed his neck and stroked his leg. She was feeling pretty horny she wanted some fun. She was grinded against Stephen. She looked deep in her eyes and she hugged him. She stroked his back. She kissed his cheek softly grinding hard against his lap
 
Stephen leaned in whispering.

"Baby your grinding on my lap and I know your not wearing panties. My cock wants out of my pants."

Stephen watched as the others bet a lot. He kept his cards close to himself.
 
"Well if you win you can fuck me right on the table." She whispered to him. She kissed his neck still grinding against him.
 
The grinding against his lap was distracting him and even thou he had four of a kind with 8's. he had no idea that one of the other men had a royal flush.

As soon as all the cards where placed down he knew he had lost. Stephen turned to cornelia.

"Ohh god I'm so sorry. We lost."

Stephens face dropped. He lost and now cornelia had to pay the price. As one of the men shouted.

"Well hunny get on the table and strip for us. A deal is a deal."
 
"Oh no we lost." She burrowed her head in his chest trying to calm herself she was wanting to be alone with Stephen but they had lost and a deal was a deal.

She slide off Stephens lap and pulled her dress off she was now only in her heels her boobs bounced a little when she took her dress off. She slide on the table. "So what's gonna be done to me?" She asked nervously
 
Adjusting in his seat he smiles.

"It appears that poker was not the only game being played tonight." his words confident and clear. His eyes focused on Cornelia. Tracing the lines of her body.

"I believe you enjoyed teasing us. Now it's your turn." his smile widens. "Explore yourself. I want to see your fingers explore your body like your lover touching you for the first time."
 
She was nervous she sort of didn't want Stephen there to see her being used. "I don't have a clue what your on about the only game being played tonight was poker." She laid on the table she was excited but nervous about what was happening.

"Well I did enjoy teasing you guys but teasing is no game but if it was I'd win." She said as she ran her hand down her body thinking of the first time her and Stephen had been together it had been before Stephen and her mom broke up. They use to stay up late on a night to be together he was always so gentle at first but then he got rougher and she loved it.

She ran her hand over her pussy then up to her boobs. She caressed both of her boobs she let out a soft moan. She kept one hand on her boob while the other went to her pussy she stroked her clit softly.
 
Back
Top