• dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmm...

Dumpling said:
Iam all for sharing Jim ;) if not the other one then perhaps this one ;) :p :D

What a cute little dumpling you have sent us, Ling. I feel sure there is enough of her to go around between the two of us.

Jim

kwas1modem said:
Well, she certainly has an alluring figure. However, I am not willing to say she is perfect until I can see her pussy, which I can't because of all the HAIR down there. But I believe that is what Mutt means when he says this girl is perfect. I'll defend to the death his right to prefer thick, matted hair on pussies....well, maybe not that far.

Jim

Well aren't you (almost) sweet.

kwas1modem said:
What a cute little dumpling you have sent us, Ling. I feel sure there is enough of her to go around between the two of us.

Jim

One problem with the pic that Dumpling posted is that you would have to share her with herself. Another problem is that Dumpling's AV looks better.

Attachments

• Faith2.jpg
    Faith2.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 169
======>>(i)

Dumpling said:
Mhhhhh, wiggling my Butt as you squeeze it :D
Hey not to worry,I be around for you as well as others to lick and suck and squeeze :p ~hugssssssssss & soooooooo much more :D Ling
mhhhhh yummy Pic!

Very hot woman. Thanks.

post-85-1110382008.jpg
truly delectable .

Boxlicker101 said:
One problem with the pic that Dumpling posted is that you would have to share her with herself. Another problem is that Dumpling's AV looks better.
Oh, no I could distract her with my BOOBS and then there still would be enough to share , even though mine arent as big as hers ;) :D

R101

Fantasymaster said:
Are you blind???? This is most definitely a woman well over the age of twenty one who happens to be pert breasted with big nipples. I can't understand this (mainly American) fascination with tits the size of the R101 containing several gallons of silicon. As to where it has been, I cannot vouch. Sadly, nowhere near me!!
Well, I am not really a huge breast kind of guy. Proper proportion is far more important to my stallion ganglia. And I definitely do not like silicon. I like tits, not flotation devices. I had to google to find out what the R101 was. It's a U.K. thing, I guess, because that is not an expression we use in the States.

The problem for me in the pic we are talking about is that while that girl (if it is a girl) might be over 20, she also might be over 80. I have never seen a breast that looked like that.

Jim

Was that you?

Dumpling said:
Oh, no I could distract her with my BOOBS and then there still would be enough to share , even though mine arent as big as hers ;) :D
Ling --

That picture Box and I referenced -- was that really you??? If so, you must certainly be keeping your men warm there in the Great White North.

Jim

Delightful

Boxlicker101 said:
Now Box's picture here is of a woman I like not because she has huge, fluffy tits, but because they are in proportion to the rest of her. Not to mention she looks like a nasty fun girl to have wild, cackling sex with on a mound of feathers.

Jim

kwas1modem said:
Ling --

That picture Box and I referenced -- was that really you??? If so, you must certainly be keeping your men warm there in the Great White North.

Jim
Nope, I didnt Post any of my Pics on here,~ I guess maybe one of the reason is that mine just cant compare to any of those Ladies and another is, I seem to be the only one which dares to be here with all you Guys ;)

Dumpling said:
Nope, I didnt Post any of my Pics on here,~ I guess maybe one of the reason is that mine just cant compare to any of those Ladies and another is, I seem to be the only one which dares to be here with all you Guys ;)

Slide over sweet Dumpling...and welcome. Not to worry...you are not alone and certainly not the only one that loves to play in the soft, luscious land of nipples.
JM:kiss:

JenniferMidnight said:
Slide over sweet Dumpling...and welcome. Not to worry...you are not alone and certainly not the only one that loves to play in the soft, luscious land of nipples.
JM:kiss:
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

You Are Not Alone

Dumpling said:
Ling --

You are not alone on this thread. There is the glamorous Nipple Queen herself, our Founding Threader, Jennifer Midnight. There is the fabulous Eicess-Goddess, who appears to appreciate a finely turned nipple as much as we men. And there is, of course, the imperious Miss Oatlash, who enslaves us all with her haughty demeanor.

As for comparing your looks to the pictures we all post, keep in mind that none of the men who write slavering tributes to the women in those pictures, and describe all the filthy things they would like to do to them, look the least bit like George Clooney or Brad Pitt, although I do look exactly like a much taller Mel Gibson.

At any rate, please don't leave! I love your comments and answers.

Jim

Puffy alert

The perfect puffy. I'd like to dribble some honey on this beauty and wear my tongue out.

Jim

Attachments

• cd0527.jpg
    cd0527.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 152
Melt

This one makes my insides feel like they are dissolving.

Jim

Attachments

• cd0240.jpg
    cd0240.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 139
Small breast

Her breast may be small, but I like her attitude.

Jim

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 199
Make me

"You say you want me to suck your nipples? Make me."

Jim

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 142
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 144
Three nipples

Three nipples in one shot. What more could you ask for?

Jim

Attachments

• 0165.jpg
    0165.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 167
Tennis racket

Somebody finally discovered a good use for tennis rackets.

Jim

Attachments

• b12.jpg
    b12.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 139
  • b13.jpg
    b13.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 132
  • b16.jpg
    b16.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 122
Status