The AH Coffee Shop and Reading Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs a spanking for broadcasting my B-day all over the forum. ;) :rose::kiss:

Coffee for Hp, a DP for Lynn, a spanking for MP. Ok, that gets everyone's order.

Tea for me please; it's too late at night for coffee.

If you're planning on spanking MP, can I bring my camera ?

Someone needs a spanking for broadcasting my B-day all over the forum. ;) :rose::kiss:

Coffee for Hp, a DP for Lynn, a spanking for MP. Ok, that gets everyone's order.

:eek:

Tea for me please; it's too late at night for coffee.

If you're planning on spanking MP, can I bring my camera ?

Heh, the day you catch someone spanking me, I'd appreciate it if you didn't bring a camera, no pictures will give the defense at my trial a fighting chance.

I started with my own fantasies so it was just imagine what you want and then describe everything you see in your imagination. Carry that forward into stories you're interested in. Also, don't worry about getting it right, just get it written. Getting it right is for editing. Send me a pm if you need help in that direction. :rose:

Sounds like a most excellent idea! Of course, it's going to be a little embarrassing sharing my awkward fantasies with people, but if I can write the stuff on the train surrounded by people, trying to hide the screen of my phone from prying eyes, then I can do this!

I learned once that you should design your story around the concept of a scene, all of which have the classic acts I, II, and III, then string those into larger chapters with the same structure.

So far I have done four such scenes, making up act I of the first chapter. Maybe I am done with chapter one by Christmas?

I don't know if this made any sense, but I will certainly send you a pm before I submit the chapter!

Thank you so much for offering to help!

:eek:
Heh, the day you catch someone spanking me, I'd appreciate it if you didn't bring a camera, no pictures will give the defence at my trial a fighting chance.

But surely, a picture would be considered evidence of your being struck first ?

Any chance of a coffee please?

Morning all.

Yes, I survived the night for any that might have been even the slightest bit worried. There was an excellent meal even if I cooked it, there were good friends, and lots of snacks and desserts.

I'm having banana bread toasted with butter for breakfast. There is extra.

The coffee is fresh and the water is hot for teas, so help yourselves.

I have no particular coffee cup, but rather a collection of coffee cups that I use, including styrofoam ones (although I'm sure you know what those look like).

Attachments

• coffee cup.JPG
    coffee cup.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 0
I have no particular coffee cup, but rather a collection of coffee cups that I use, including styrofoam ones (although I'm sure you know what those look like).

My normal coffee "cup" is a monstrous 20 ounce insulated mug. Before that was a dark green ceramic wide base mug of the same size. I left it on the back bumper of the truck one morning and drove off. I found it five blocks from the house with the handle broken off. A very sad day.

At one time I had a collection of well over a hundred coffee mugs of all types. In the last few years, I've parred it down to about eighteen with the most memories. They are lined up across the top of my pantry cabinets.

My normal coffee "cup" is a monstrous 20 ounce insulated mug. Before that was a dark green ceramic wide base mug of the same size. I left it on the back bumper of the truck one morning and drove off. I found it five blocks from the house with the handle broken off. A very sad day.

At one time I had a collection of well over a hundred coffee mugs of all types. In the last few years, I've parred it down to about eighteen with the most memories. They are lined up across the top of my pantry cabinets.

I have an insulated coffee mug.
It's particularly good when I'm out or have a lot to do.

I normally use a simple one, though.
Meanwhile, I have an empty coffee mug. Any chance please?

One cuppa coming up.

My big mug has a wide base which makes it safe on my desk. It also keeps the coffee warmer for longer and saves on trips to the kitchen.

I'm back to writing this morning.

Okay, more ... more....more coffee, please. Been writing all day, going to be writing all night.... Dec 7th deadline looming, still working on 2nd Winter Holidays story. It won't stop growing.... (screams) :eek:

https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTa7G4h1-2ZcFRIr5_tZraXZZz0jeWHnfuIHHRk7jbkqgtsv_cN

or maybe it should be More Monday, More Coffeeeeeeee

Sounds like a most excellent idea! Of course, it's going to be a little embarrassing sharing my awkward fantasies with people, but if I can write the stuff on the train surrounded by people, trying to hide the screen of my phone from prying eyes, then I can do this!

I learned once that you should design your story around the concept of a scene, all of which have the classic acts I, II, and III, then string those into larger chapters with the same structure.

So far I have done four such scenes, making up act I of the first chapter. Maybe I am done with chapter one by Christmas?

I don't know if this made any sense, but I will certainly send you a pm before I submit the chapter!

Thank you so much for offering to help!

That's one way to do it. If it works for you, go for it.

But surely, a picture would be considered evidence of your being struck first ?

You don't think they'd say I should turn the other cheek? :rolleyes:

Morning all.

Yes, I survived the night for any that might have been even the slightest bit worried. QUOTE]
I admit the thought crossed my mind that you might have a little too much fun. ;)

Okay, more ... more....more coffee, please. Been writing all day, going to be writing all night.... Dec 7th deadline looming, still working on 2nd Winter Holidays story. It won't stop growing.... (screams) :eek:

https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTa7G4h1-2ZcFRIr5_tZraXZZz0jeWHnfuIHHRk7jbkqgtsv_cN

or maybe it should be More Monday, More Coffeeeeeeee

I know that problem. :rose:

A nice group hanging around this evening, I see.

I've been writing here and there. Hey, they're my walls and I can do what i want. ;)

Ran out of coffee so I'm sipping hot apple cider this evening.

Ooh, you don't really drink out of the styrofoam ones, do you? I worked with a toxicologist once who refused anything in a styrofoam cup because of the carcinogenic plasticizers that could be leached out of the cup by hot liquids.

Toxicologists seem to be a little strange, but just the same I don't think I've had a hot drink from styrofoam since then.

Ooh, you don't really drink out of the styrofoam ones, do you? I worked with a toxicologist once who refused anything in a styrofoam cup because of the carcinogenic plasticizers that could be leached out of the cup by hot liquids.

Toxicologists seem to be a little strange, but just the same I don't think I've had a hot drink from styrofoam since then.
No, you're very clearly thinking of the green flames and things they give off when they burn. If you don't inhale it you're fine.

Thimbles? green Flames? What the heck are you guys drinking?

I'll make fresh coffee, if ya don't mind.

Up early, bright eyed and bushy tailed. And no I'm not a squirrel. I'm feeling more like my old self than I have in a while. :)

Thimbles? green Flames? What the heck are you guys drinking?

I'll make fresh coffee, if ya don't mind.

Up early, bright eyed and bushy tailed. And no I'm not a squirrel. I'm feeling more like my old self than I have in a while. :)

I agree, so may I have a nice cup of coffee please?
We got mist and wet round here; no fun at all.

I agree, so may I have a nice cup of coffee please?
We got mist and wet round here; no fun at all.

One coffee coming up.

I haven't stuck my head out the door yet this morning. It's still dark but the last weather report i saw was talking about fog here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back