Ladies and gents, I present you with...

Haha, I talk so much shit about books but I LOVE him. Mort, Moving Pictures, The Light Fantastic, Going Postal and The Colour of Magic are among my favourites. I got my sister the board game for christmas last year and we play it all the time :D

It's so sad the way his career is ending.

I'm a Reaper Man fan most of all. Death is just so dry that he really tickles me.

calypso honestly.... i dont care if you ever take your clothes off again...you are beautiful thank you

Four hours

Hey, this was four hours ago.

Have you finished that assignment yet? :rolleyes:

Of course this is a whole lot funner. I'm about to go and start mine now. Trust me, I'm just as good now at procrastinating as I ever was at uni.

I think you need more stockings BTW. Maybe fishnets next time. I always thought they were a cliche until I tried running my hand up the back of a girls thigh while she was wearing them. Instant convert.

Glad I got to see the face picture, because you have a gorgeous smile.

As an aside, if you think you have too many rear end pics, I could always go for more breast pics, I do love your breasts ;) :devil:

Hey, this was four hours ago.

Have you finished that assignment yet? :rolleyes:

Of course this is a whole lot funner. I'm about to go and start mine now. Trust me, I'm just as good now at procrastinating as I ever was at uni.

I think you need more stockings BTW. Maybe fishnets next time. I always thought they were a cliche until I tried running my hand up the back of a girls thigh while she was wearing them. Instant convert.

Hey, don't be nagging me old man :D I'm taking my sweet time avoiding doing it.

Hmm. I'll consider it, though they always seem a little Rocky Horror to me.

Ohh goodness. RHPS....brings back fun halloween party memories. I'm actually procrastinating on a take home spanish exam...:eek:

looking great. hope the assignment is going well.....love what you have shared with us today

Young people today.......

Yeah avoid the Rocky Horror style. Go for the much finer mesh version. Have I steered you wrong yet? You may need to carry a big stick to beat off even more guys.

Plus, if I get this one right, I'll have a much better track record to convince you to try out the Daddy fetish. :D

Haha, I talk so much shit about books but I LOVE him. Mort, Moving Pictures, The Light Fantastic, Going Postal and The Colour of Magic are among my favourites. I got my sister the board game for christmas last year and we play it all the time :D

Yeah, he was my favourite author when I was a teenager, and I still go back to his stuff when I need a good comfort read.

On the whole career-ending thing, though, it's kind of awesome how he's fighting it and doing everything he can to set up a legacy (his daughter's apparently taking over the Discworld when he goes, and he's got a number of competitions for new authors to get book deals).

Well, yes... But he's still very active. And some new materials are coming out. I follow him on Facebook so I get a regular updates.

You know that going postal was few years ago made into a movie?

I'm currently reading Discworld: The Truth

Sigh :( I've missed the face shot yet again. As elusive a photo as that of mythical creatures lol. I shall endeavor to continue keeping watch :D (unless you would be so brave as to send me one in pm).

It is so sad. We need to enjoy him whilst he us here. Damn, I was going to be smutty. But Pratchett talk preclude all that. My first girlfriend introduced me to Pratchett, I've never looked back. Apart from ditching her.

I missed the photo.:( I've seen other pics in which you show your face and I know you're stunningly beautiful, but I feel sorry that I missed this one, because every pic in which I see your beautiful smile is a delight.

Truly love your smile. Very warm and alluring. Fantastic pictures, and you seem to have a very fun personality to boot.

Back