Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for the questions but find it intriguing. so do u drink the whole thing or just whatever fits? do you like the taste or the erotic part of it?

Questions

Never be sorry for asking questions. It's how we all learn what we may like to try. Very little we haven't tried. Ted

I drink

sorry for the questions but find it intriguing. so do u drink the whole thing or just whatever fits? do you like the taste or the erotic part of it?

whatever I can get, whenever I can get it. Which isn't often enough. I like the taste, the taboo-ness, the way it makes my cock very hard, everything.

Golden pleasures

A stream of warm piss running over your face - it's so erotic and so naughty. We are both huge fans, and both have fantasies about watching a third party do it to each other, and to have that third party do it to us. So erotic. Still trying to find the couple to oblige..!

Went for my weekly massage and was on my front having my lower back worked on when I lost control for a second. She was pressing somewhere between my kidneys and my bladder I guess. I apologised but she said don't worry and kept working the same place. I said I had to go to the toilet but she said just let it out, there are plenty of towels.

Went for my weekly massage and was on my front having my lower back worked on when I lost control for a second. She was pressing somewhere between my kidneys and my bladder I guess. I apologised but she said don't worry and kept working the same place. I said I had to go to the toilet but she said just let it out, there are plenty of towels.

such a hot story...thanks

i've got a huge desire to just wet myself today... let it all come out as i rub my clit, maybe have a dildo in my cunt too... hmmm, fantasies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back