bashfull said:
Ladies,

I am a male, be it not so much. Hmmm wish I could find some to enwrap in my arms, let my kisses caress their neck, tongue darting over the nape, feel her body shiver in my arms, my breath cool the rivults of sweat glistening among her sweet curves.

:rose:

Bash

Hmm...both of us together? Gee, BT, whaddya think?

Well ...

I could strap on my butterfly wings and try to cross the ocean.

:D

bashfull said:
Now that's just making me blush. :D Not that I mind.

Bash

Blushing...not what I had in mind ~ but that can be fixed!

cookiejar said:
Hi Bashful...ltns. Good luck with your writing.

Cookie:rose:

Cookie! The lovely lady of Lit. <<hug>>. It's been awile. How are you, darlin'?

Bash

Honey123 said:
Blushing...not what I had in mind ~ but that can be fixed!

And just what did you have in mind, darlin'? and will it make me blush all over? :D

Bash

Hi Bashful!

Sorry I haven't said hello before now, I've not been around much recently.

Looks like you're fitting in well around here. :D

Well, with an AV like that...

:p

Lou :devil:

bashfull said:
And just what did you have in mind, darlin'? and will it make me blush all over? :D

Bash

Hmm...well, I read this somewhere :rolleyes:

to quote Bashful:

....Sitting across from each other. Towels draped about our bodies. Steam seeping into our very pores. Her eyes half closed as she licked little beads of sweat from her lips. Her arms rising, pulling back her hair, chin lifting, exposing her succulent neck. Watching a bead of moisture roll down her jaw, dribbling over her neck, pooling into the nape. Her bare shoulders accentuating the rise and fall of her busom. Through the mists, I watched as legs opened, ever so slightly. An invitation? or merely a languid lapse due to the heat? So smooth, so desireable, her indescretion giving having me reposition my towel. One hand holding her hair up, the other now slowly, sensually drifts its way down her face, over her nape, fingers stopping only at the swell of her breasts, her lips open in a silent release. As another bursts of steam erupts, her eyes suddenly open and lock with mine. She smiles....

Honey123 said:
Hmm...well, I read this somewhere :rolleyes:

to quote Bashful:

....Sitting across from each other. Towels draped about our bodies. Steam seeping into our very pores. Her eyes half closed as she licked little beads of sweat from her lips. Her arms rising, pulling back her hair, chin lifting, exposing her succulent neck. Watching a bead of moisture roll down her jaw, dribbling over her neck, pooling into the nape. Her bare shoulders accentuating the rise and fall of her busom. Through the mists, I watched as legs opened, ever so slightly. An invitation? or merely a languid lapse due to the heat? So smooth, so desireable, her indescretion giving having me reposition my towel. One hand holding her hair up, the other now slowly, sensually drifts its way down her face, over her nape, fingers stopping only at the swell of her breasts, her lips open in a silent release. As another bursts of steam erupts, her eyes suddenly open and lock with mine. She smiles....

This really happened to me once. Unfortunately, some people came in and broke the mood.

Tatelou said:
Hi Bashful!

Sorry I haven't said hello before now, I've not been around much recently.

Looks like you're fitting in well around here. :D

Well, with an AV like that...

:p

Lou :devil:

Howdy darlin'. Thanks for dropping in.

Bash

I long to hear the soft whispers of delight emitting from her lips. Her breath catching as her hips arch, ankles locking, eyes rolling back in her head. The way her body quivers beneath my touch, her eyes roll at my taste.

Last edited:
Hi Bash.....wonderful to see you writing. I hope you continue. I especially loved the start of the ice story.....I swear I could feel being stretched out on the bed waiting for the ice to melt.

I hope you find inspiration soon.

:kiss: Mysti

Mysticcal said:
Hi Bash.....wonderful to see you writing. I hope you continue. I especially loved the start of the ice story.....I swear I could feel being stretched out on the bed waiting for the ice to melt.

I hope you find inspiration soon.

:kiss: Mysti

Mysti! <<big hug>>

Howdy, darlin'. It's been a long time. how are you hon? Good to see you posting again. Missed ya', darlin.

<<big hugs>> back at ya

I am doing great right now. Lots of changes, but looking forward to the next big adventure.

Hope you are well. :kiss:

Mysti

Standing in only a tshirt and anticipation, she awaits the comming rain. The clouds boil and a sheet can be seen crossing the meadow, getting closer...closer. Finally, it arrives, sending shivers throughout her body. The droplets spashing on her sensuous skin, washing through her hair, she turns her face upward, eyes closed, hair hanging. A sigh escapes her slightly parted, lucious lips. Her tshirt mattes to her body, displaying and accentuating every curve. The falling droplets running down her face, her arms, over her bare hips and thighs. Each cooling caress alighting anew her fiery heat.

Her hand turns upward. Fingers gracing her cheek and neck, as though touching the kisses of a lover. Over the swell of her breasts, her hands rest....

Hurray!!!! You found your inspiration..Mystic!! Lovely!!

:kiss:

blushing?

Hi,

Greetings and hi to you guys.... hey bashful... you're not alone... thanks to my hanging out here... I've turned a nice shade of plaid, admitting to myself that I'm turned on by some of these " interesting" subjects. I f ind it very hard to ask a guy to jack off for me... but at least I can write about it. Can you guys suggest anyone stories about that here to read on? I found one and it was lish! Also...know anything on Goreans?
later,
El:confused: :) :heart:

bashfull said:
Standing in only a tshirt and anticipation, she awaits the comming rain. The clouds boil and a sheet can be seen crossing the meadow, getting closer...closer. Finally, it arrives, sending shivers throughout her body. The droplets spashing on her sensuous skin, washing through her hair, she turns her face upward, eyes closed, hair hanging. A sigh escapes her slightly parted, lucious lips. Her tshirt mattes to her body, displaying and accentuating every curve. The falling droplets running down her face, her arms, over her bare hips and thighs. Each cooling caress alighting anew her fiery heat.

Her hand turns upward. Fingers gracing her cheek and neck, as though touching the kisses of a lover. Over the swell of her breasts, her hands rest....
WOW Bash that was amazing. Nothing like cool drops of rain on a hot body. Most things in nature can be very sensual but sex in the rain is by far the best thing i've ever experienced. Wanna try it sometime ?;)

bluewizardlady said:
WOW Bash that was amazing. Nothing like cool drops of rain on a hot body. Most things in nature can be very sensual but sex in the rain is by far the best thing i've ever experienced. Wanna try it sometime ?;)

<gulp> Darlin', let's find us some rain! :p

Bash

Re: blushing?

rydia57 said:
Hi,

Greetings and hi to you guys.... hey bashful... you're not alone... thanks to my hanging out here... I've turned a nice shade of plaid, admitting to myself that I'm turned on by some of these " interesting" subjects. I f ind it very hard to ask a guy to jack off for me... but at least I can write about it. Can you guys suggest anyone stories about that here to read on? I found one and it was lish! Also...know anything on Goreans?
later,
El:confused: :) :heart:

Have you tried the search feature?

Story Search

Lingering upon her breasts, her face upturned to savor the sensation of each drop as it sizzles on her skin, her hands feel the mounds, rising and swelling with each intake of breath. Lower, palms pressing against her nipples, a sharp intake of air as she pulls her bottom lip between her teeth.

Dropping one hand, she presses firmly against her pelvis, fingers pointing down. Sliding ever so slowly, following the droplets, her fingers begin to curve inward....

Back