Naughty and Intelligent is hot

Ms AD! Let me insert my sexy lady whistle right here!
giphy.gif

You’re the whole package! Don’t let anyone make you feel otherwise. You’re the kind of woman that gives the rest of us an inferiority complex! :rose::rose:

On a side note, I must remember to pick up kangkong from the store to make sinigang. Ty for the reminder :rose:

Um...that would be the pot calling the kettle black. Both of you ladies are absolutely stupendous! :D

Did awesome suddenly get a new address ?

You never fail to choose just the perfect words to use, don't you Mr Lance? :rose:
Thank you, and for never failing to let me know you are around.
I always enjoyed the Last Word Sentence, Word Match, Drop a letter-add a new one Games with you. Your fast reply motivates me to do better haha

Ms AD! Let me insert my sexy lady whistle right here!
giphy.gif

You’re the whole package! Don’t let anyone make you feel otherwise. You’re the kind of woman that gives the rest of us an inferiority complex!

On a side note, I must remember to pick up kangkong from the store to make sinigang. Ty for the reminder :rose:

:eek: Oh Lucy, I feel so honored receiving a thread reply from you. And you're really cute whistling like that.

I do not deserve your comments above; yet knowing it came from a very alluring lady, it created a surge of blood rush to my face. You are such a kind charming lady and a sweetheart Lucy!:heart:

Reading some of your posts and listening to your audio makes me feel better. I have to apologize for actually creating an image of you in my head from the Q&As audio and in it you are lovely and I know so much more in person.

P.S. I like sinigang and my daughter loves that dish so much we had a week only cooking Sinigang for lunch. Uhmm, I think it must be another Filipina in correspondence with you about this. But do get a fresh bundle of kangkong and other vegetables to go with the dish. Enjoy cooking and eating :D

Hey J, I hope ya don’t go! Love to chat with ya when we can.. I’ll miss your smile too!

We keep missing on each other indeed, not only here but also in Skype
I won't go anywhere Mr Kerry, I like here, a lot of good people. Truly, I find Literotica a platform with very embracing community. :heart:

Sorry i'm nether one of those things lol....but I do enjoy or back and forth on the threads and the PM's. So yes you would be missed!! :heart:

Hahahaha! Right, but your beard and tattoos are just so irresistible. I'll have to say Yes!

Oops, what? No.. I thought another game thread :p And I'm not leaving .. ?
I have to reread my post but still cannot find a line that suggests that. Hmm..
I'll bet you just read on KrazieKat69's comment and proceed to looking at my photos, didn't you Rider? :D

Um...that would be the pot calling the kettle black. Both of you ladies are absolutely stupendous! :D

True to that, Lucy is :heart: And shall I confess? she's one of my girl crushes here (non-sexual :p) :rose:
And you, Mister 13Fantasies, is such sweet gentleman :rose: Thank you :kiss:

And I found these cute and sexy. Lucy do you prefer pink or blue? :D

Hey there, when I read what you had on your photo about giving up, I took it as you were especially after reading what you wrote!! I was hoping you were going to stay as you’re a beautiful and smart lady! I love your pics and that precious smile of yours!!! Seeing your smile makes my day brighter and I love you for that!! 🌹🌹🌹

Hey there, when I read what you had on your photo about giving up, I took it as you were especially after reading what you wrote!! I was hoping you were going to stay as you’re a beautiful and smart lady! I love your pics and that precious smile of yours!!! Seeing your smile makes my day brighter and I love you for that!! 🌹🌹🌹

Been lurking and admiring here for a while. You are adorable!

:D It was a sarcastic note, I didn't know it'll be taken seriously
What I look for is trully hard to find. But that search led me to knowing you Mr K and the others in a deeper level. So, this time I won't search anymore rather just be here available, have fun, and enjoy the peolle around me and let the universe work its way;)

Kiss me and send my love to your daughter :heart:

Been lurking and admiring here for a while. You are adorable!

Hi Mr :) Thank you for dropping by and for your appreciation. Hope to see you around. Have a great day

:D It was a sarcastic note, I didn't know it'll be taken seriously
What I look for is trully hard to find. But that search led me to knowing you Mr K and the others in a deeper level. So, this time I won't search anymore rather just be here available, have fun, and enjoy the peolle around me and let the universe work its way;)

Kiss me and send my love to your daughter :heart:

Sorry for taking it seriously Hon! Lol... I’m glad your search led you to me! I’m grateful for knowing you!! I just wish I could know you better!!

Mmmm I’d love to kiss you J!! I’d kiss you all over and over again!!!

Hello Everyone! :)
It's been a while since I last posted before today
and I shall say, I missed catching up with some
While other's might feel we don't fit, thank you still for dropping and sending me PM. I appreciate you all. :rose:

I just want to give emphasis that my goal here is not to find someone to help me with having orgasms and vice versa or finding my next Dominant Master, RP, video/audio, and many other needs that are carnal.

I would admit, I still have unanswered messages; and that sometimes I cannot keep some conversations in my Inbox going. That doesn't mean you aren't interesting enough for me. I just tend to procrastinate and miss out on unread ones covered by replies and new messages. Some I find that is a wrong topic to start with, your going way too fast than I expect, we do not have common interests, we vary in our opinions and perceptions, and some that I tried but I cannot keep up with :p

As some of you already know or might have observed, I am one boring eccentric lady with touch of surrealism. Well sometimes I am mad too. But that's who I am, and I love Me :D

Should I give-up?
I think no. I don't want things I can get so easily :devil: Plus I am really enjoying myself on the Playground Forum, actualizing the inner flirt in me thru words, strictly on the threads while enjoying the good gents and ladies in there as well as satisfying my love for words in other games :D

I also figured out that it's been long since I last shared a photo. I have 3 fresh ones from this weekend that I can share, nothing too special though, just the usual me :D
But who knows you might find one?

https://ibb.co/cW5Wdn
https://ibb.co/dmk8PS
https://ibb.co/hsueW7
https://ibb.co/hHMRB7
https://ibb.co/ePW4yn

Hope everyone is having a good day :rose:
See you around! :kiss:

Lovely Lady, .I hope you had a wonderful weekend? You are wrong each and every picture you share is very special as it is a very special moment in time never to happen again. By sharing you allow us to get to enjoy the special person you are.

Big Hug

old borg fred

Hello Everyone! :)
It's been a while since I last posted before today
and I shall say, I missed catching up with some
While other's might feel we don't fit, thank you still for dropping and sending me PM. I appreciate you all. :rose:

I just want to give emphasis that my goal here is not to find someone to help me with having orgasms...

Should I give-up?
I think no. I don't want things I can get so easily :devil: Plus I am really enjoying myself on the Playground Forum, actualizing the inner flirt in me thru words, strictly on the threads while enjoying the good gents and ladies in there as well as satisfying my love for words in other games :D

Hmm, so you're looking for hot guys, but you're anti orgasm and prefer satisfying your love for words instead?

Haha...you’re such a charmer, Mr Houdini. You know I don’t believe you, but I’m still going to take the compliment.

:eek: Oh Lucy, I feel so honored receiving a thread reply from you. And you're really cute whistling like that.

I do not deserve your comments above; yet knowing it came from a very alluring lady, it created a surge of blood rush to my face. You are such a kind charming lady and a sweetheart Lucy!:heart:

Reading some of your posts and listening to your audio makes me feel better. I have to apologize for actually creating an image of you in my head from the Q&As audio and in it you are lovely and I know so much more in person.

P.S. I like sinigang and my daughter loves that dish so much we had a week only cooking Sinigang for lunch. Uhmm, I think it must be another Filipina in correspondence with you about this. But do get a fresh bundle of kangkong and other vegetables to go with the dish. Enjoy cooking and eating :D
Hehe, no need to be shocked. Us ladies need to stick together! And yes you do deserve my compliments! Take them as truth and live your light and beauty, Ms AD. :rose:

Oh no! Now I will never be able to live up to your envisioned Lucy! I hope just regular Lucy doesn’t disappoint.

And I adore sinigang! I had an ex who was Filipino, so I learned to cook it for him. And I still make it...just the meat-free version. It’s probably terrible by Filipino standards, but I love it. Yes, lots of fresh kangkong and bokchoy...any Asian green vegetable, really. Yum yum yum! 😋

True to that, Lucy is :heart: And shall I confess? she's one of my girl crushes here (non-sexual :p) :rose:
And you, Mister 13Fantasies, is such sweet gentleman :rose: Thank you :kiss:

And I found these cute and sexy. Lucy do you prefer pink or blue?
I’m a girl crush! Ms AD! Now you’re making me blush!

Oh! I’m definitely a blue kinda girl. Pink clashes with my blushing complexion.

Sorry for taking it seriously Hon! Lol... I’m glad your search led you to me! I’m grateful for knowing you!! I just wish I could know you better!!

Mmmm I’d love to kiss you J!! I’d kiss you all over and over again!!!

That kiss is for your lovely daughter Mr K! :mad: How dare you snatch it when I just asked you to courier? :rolleyes:😀

Have a great day as always Mr K :rose:

Lovely Lady, .I hope you had a wonderful weekend? You are wrong each and every picture you share is very special as it is a very special moment in time never to happen again. By sharing you allow us to get to enjoy the special person you are.

Big Hug

old borg fred

Hi Mr Fred, indeed I had a good kind of busy weekend spent with my daughter, her aunts and grandpa. 🙂 Thanks for the kind words. Hope you feel better :heart: Have a great day Mr Fred! :rose:

That kiss is for your lovely daughter Mr K! :mad: How dare you snatch it when I just asked you to courier? :rolleyes:😀

Have a great day as always Mr K :rose:

Hi Mr Fred, indeed I had a good kind of busy weekend spent with my daughter, her aunts and grandpa. 🙂 Thanks for the kind words. Hope you feel better :heart: Have a great day Mr Fred! :rose:

She was ok sharing!! Lol

Hmm, so you're looking for hot guys, but you're anti orgasm and prefer satisfying your love for words instead?

Hi Mr Artfan, thanks for dropping by. I appreciate your analysis regarding my post and your clarification I will answer it in detail on my next post. For now, I'd answer your last point: YES I love words and learning new terms or recalling one I previously known.

Hope you are enjoying your day and see you around! :rose:

Hehe, no need to be shocked. Us ladies need to stick together! And yes you do deserve my compliments! Take them as truth and live your light and beauty, Ms AD. :rose:

Oh no! Now I will never be able to live up to your envisioned Lucy! I hope just regular Lucy doesn’t disappoint.

And I adore sinigang! I had an ex who was Filipino, so I learned to cook it for him. And I still make it...just the meat-free version. It’s probably terrible by Filipino standards, but I love it. Yes, lots of fresh kangkong and bokchoy...any Asian green vegetable, really. Yum yum yum! 😋

I’m a girl crush! Ms AD! Now you’re making me blush!

Oh! I’m definitely a blue kinda girl. Pink clashes with my blushing complexion.
Hi Lucy!

I saw your post on another thread before I saw this. Hugs for you! I hope you are waking up revitalized.

Reality is always better than our ideas. Any type of Lucy, regular or not is :heart:

That's nice to know you know and experienced a background of our culture. Do you enjoy other dishes aside Sinigang? I can imagine a blunt taste without pork/shrimp/fish/meat or are you using another substitute for broth? I think as long as you got that sweet sour tangy tamarind taste, I think that'll still be very much to the Filipino's liking.

Since you are vegan you should try checking menus for "Pinakbet (no meat version), Laswa and Chopseuy." Feel free to eliminate meat and poultry shall you find a recipe that includes one and I assure you the taste will remain good. My husband cooks those dishes at home with no meat. Worth a try! :D

Girl crush is true! hahahah We do not depend our attraction on penis and vaginas anyway.

Blue it is as you wish, Lucy. Enjoy your day! :rose:

Hi Mr Artfan, thanks for dropping by. I appreciate your analysis regarding my post and your clarification I will answer it in detail on my next post. For now, I'd answer your last point: YES I love words and learning new terms or recalling one I previously known.

Hope you are enjoying your day and see you around! :rose:

There was so much in your post that my trying to summarize it really didn't do it justice. But you seem to be very smart as well as playful and flirty. And you linked some very nice pics in your post too. I didn't want to overlook that.

Yes! Even if I wasn’t!!! Lol Have a good day Hon!!

You too Mr Kerry, thanks :kiss:

There was so much in your post that my trying to summarize it really didn't do it justice. But you seem to be very smart as well as playful and flirty. And you linked some very nice pics in your post too. I didn't want to overlook that.

Hi Mr Artfan!

Sorry I was not able to revert back yesterday to answer your 1st post as promised. I will do my best to clarify your points with my answers below. :rose: :)

My love for books gave way to me being marveled with learning new words. I would like to have a wide vocabulary but my occasional forgetfulness and weakness of short-term memory hinders me from actualizing that. I am a freelancer, I spend most of my time online and since I am in this platform, might as well enjoy myself in the Playground: verbalizing the inner flirt in me & joining the word games.

Others find words as terminologies, a group of letters put together to call something/someone (e.g. noun, adjective, adverb etc). But I see words more than that, it is powerful. I like using contrast, synonyms, context clues, play of punctuation on emotion & rhythm of the sentences. I know I am not as articulate as I want to be but the self-improvement involved gives me the thrill of pursuing what I love.

Everyone has expectations and limitations, the latter was not indicated on my initial post; thus, I have given emphasis on it the other day so as not to waste other's time.

The photo was just a meme :D
I am simply saying a match that exactly fits what we prefer ideally just never exist. But I recognize it is the embracing of another’s flaw and differences that makes it work.

Thank you again Mr Artfan for visiting this thread and for appreciating the photos. :cattail:

Did I see the top of a Hello Kitty tattoo on your arm in one of your pics?

Thank you for dropping by Mr StarGazer :rose: :)
You have a keen eyes. I also think it's lovely that you paid attention to other details of the photo. That is watercolor tattoo of not 'Hello' but a 'kitty' :cathappy:

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Screen_Shot_2018_05_09_at_3_34_06_PM.png

https://ibb.co/jb4pjS
https://ibb.co/ia6PJn

Wishing everyone a lovely day! :rose:
-AD

Last edited:
AnhedonicDementic said:
I think you are free to comment on my own thread this time;) No rules:devil:

And thank you:kiss:

the first time I came for you I wrapped my girlfriend's panties around my cock and emptied my load. the things, I'm thinking of when I look at your butt? you'll have to ask me in pm

Hi Mr Artfan!

Sorry I was not able to revert back yesterday to answer your 1st post as promised. I will do my best to clarify your points with my answers below. :rose: :)

My love for books gave way to me being marveled with learning new words. I would like to have a wide vocabulary but my occasional forgetfulness and weakness of short-term memory hinders me from actualizing that. I am a freelancer, I spend most of my time online and since I am in this platform, might as well enjoy myself in the Playground: verbalizing the inner flirt in me & joining the word games.

Others find words as terminologies, a group of letters put together to call something/someone (e.g. noun, adjective, adverb etc). But I see words more than that, it is powerful. I like using contrast, synonyms, context clues, play of punctuation on emotion & rhythm of the sentences. I know I am not as articulate as I want to be but the self-improvement involved gives me the thrill of pursuing what I love.

Everyone has expectations and limitations, the latter was not indicated on my initial post; thus, I have given emphasis on it the other day so as not to waste other's time.

I am simply saying a match that exactly fits what we prefer ideally just never exist. But I recognize it is the embracing of another’s flaw and differences that makes it work.

Thank you again Mr Artfan for visiting this thread and for appreciating the photos. :cattail:

You have a keen eyes. I also think it's lovely that you paid attention to other details of the photo. That is watercolor tattoo of not 'Hello' but a 'kitty' :cathappy:

__________________________________________________________________________________________

-AD

such a tease with those pics...OMG!

Hi Mr Artfan!

-AD

Nice tush J!!!

Back