Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

  • Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that I always run out of dry shampoo at the hairiest of moments? And why can't I ever learn to buy in bulk? :confused:

Life is a mystery.
 
Why is it that I always run out of dry shampoo at the hairiest of moments? And why can't I ever learn to buy in bulk? :confused:

Life is a mystery.

Cornstarch, just go light with it because you have dark hair. If I need it I dust a bit on my roots and brush it through. Beware of using too much though, it will leave obvious white spots if you go too heavy with it. :) It's suggested to mix a bit of cocoa powder with it for darker hair so that it won't leave a grayish mess.
 
Cornstarch, just go light with it because you have dark hair. If I need it I dust a bit on my roots and brush it through. Beware of using too much though, it will leave obvious white spots if you go too heavy with it. :) It's suggested to mix a bit of cocoa powder with it for darker hair so that it won't leave a grayish mess.

I've tried using cornstarch before, but never managed to get it right. It always ends up looking messy no matter how little I try to use it.

But that cocoa powder trick is awesome! I'll try that the next time. Thanks! :)
 
my eyes are burning.

should really pop my contacts out, but i hate blurry vision.

grr
 
After the last few days of looking at You tube videos for hours and hours then reading Elle's posts about all her fun and enjoyable doings, I think I want a vacation.

In Venice. Early next February.

Sad to say - I can already see it not happening.

Savings? Check.
Passport? Uh, nope.
Time off from work? Nope.
Travel agent? Nope.
Speak Italian even a little bit? Nope.
Playing well with others in a speeding tin can 5 miles high in the air for HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS. No freaking way.
 
There are big issues to overcome. I have physical things to deal with now that I didn't have to think about 10 years ago. Hell, even 2 years ago I could have just packed a bag and gone. Not today. Or tomorrow either.

As for the travel agent - I am not a small person. Not even above average sized. I am a big guy. I can't sleep in a standard queen-sized bed without my feet hanging over the edge. I can't walk through a short doorway without bending. Tiny cars and taxi's are out. Stairs have now become impossible.

This means that I can't use "local hostels" as my lodgings. I would need modern amenities like lifts and hotels with beds in my size. I have no clue what would be suitable, so hiring a travel agent who would have the expertise to get me what I need would be important.

I would never fly international other than first class. Cramming me into a seat in coach for even an hour would destroy me physically. 10 hours would be impossible and would likely cause a flight diversion for a medical emergency before the halfway point.

And, speaking of the medical bits, my medications are prohibited just about everywhere unless a local doctor prescribes them. In Japan I'd be arrested at customs, prosecuted and convicted with no available defense. Yet I cannot endure the time in flight without the required meds. It would be agony of the first order.

Lots of issues to overcome. Do-able? Certainly. But not something that can be done on short notice. At this point 2 years could very well be short notice. And that is subject to change at any time.

Even with all of that, I would still like to go.
 
I've not been to Europe. Until recently I've not felt any need to go there. At this point, Venice during Mascherade with a visit to Murano Glass would be a bucket list item. Two actually.

I can still walk. It's just difficult to walk sometimes and stairs are killers.
 
Sometimes I see posts decrying the use of labels in BDSM and I wonder if the label fetishists feel kink-shamed. I imagine them sitting there, label maker in one hand and genitals in the other, head hung in embarrassment and shame. Finally, they type those five little letters into the machine, A-L-O-N-E, slap it on their chest, and curl up in a ball to ugly-cry themselves to sleep.

1459885871891
 
Sometimes I read things that are so damned ridiculous I don't know whether to laugh or continue plotting world destruction.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top