Last Daughter of Krypton: Legion OOC

facepalm2.jpg
 
No, sir, as of now only Ceri, Wraith, and Liz know who he is.

All that is about to change, though....
 
Speaking of which, would the Academy cadets be considered "reserve" Legionnaires?

Would the Legion of Substitute Heroes be considered "reserve?"
 
If you have a flight ring, your ass better be there!

BRAINY called a meeting!!! He does nothing without 1,234,657 good reasons!
 
I didn't even have to re-read to remember Liz wears her Ring on her left hand.

I knew you'd pick up on that.

Synchronicity yet again.

:: grins madly ::

Sometimes it moves in particles.

Sometimes it moves in waves.
 
A&W-

Do me a flavour?

Don't have Wraith let slip to The Doctor that Ceriel's present and accounted for.

He doesn't know it was her that helped him back to himself when he was done living his life.
 
If you have a flight ring, your ass better be there!

BRAINY called a meeting!!! He does nothing without 1,234,657 good reasons!

Yessir. Legionnaires (IF they ain't off on mission) will be responding as fast as I can remember who all I have and where they are!:D
 
Oh, umm yeah. About who all's getting the call. I didn't see an answer about the cadets I don't think.
 
Heya Chassie!:D New Legion Academy for the new run of the book!

1465898-lsh_6002_super.jpg


Then there's the Original Academy!:devil:

488857-legionacademy1.jpg


Hey Tears! Did Caroline ever wear the Laurel Kent costume in the Academy? That'd be a serious reason for Jed to have a crush!:D
 
Last edited:
And note in the new class. Chemical Kid is from the same world as Chemical King! Looks like they're going to do right by the concept of the King from Phlon!
 
Back
Top