I am Music

Sorry, I could just see some old dude playing a big acoustic guitar with a stick.
 
Tristesse2 said:
Close your eyes and listen to this He died a couple of days ago. A brilliant and lovely man.


Yes...brilliant musician...sends chills up my spine...thanks Tess....oh, and nice to see you...haven't been around much... :rose:
 
Ah, a good time to be in the UK. Music-wise, anyway.

That's Entertainment will always be one of my fave Jam tunes. He plays more Jam tracks now than he ever would have an does cover this quite often, putting his own slant on it now.

Also includes SC tracks. You can't beat Shout to the Top!
 
tungtied2u said:
Freddy Mercury.....Freddy Mercury...Freddy Mercury..... he was special...

Yeah, and I hear Johnny Depp is going to play him in a movie soon.
 
This is another one. I am not usually one for female singers, but I bought this CD just because this song hit me just right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3caZQtXaoH4
Christina Aguilera - Beautiful

I don't think anyone hears what this song says enough. I wish everyone could hear it and apply it to their lives. (I am romantic in some ways.)
 
tungtied2u said:
Yes...brilliant musician...sends chills up my spine...thanks Tess....oh, and nice to see you...haven't been around much... :rose:


Hello tt2u - great to see you too.

:rose:

and that's a lovely Joni clip, thanks
 
Okay, enough of the sappy stuff. Now I am listening to Johhny Cash's last album. Radical change, I guess.
 
Tristesse2 said:
I simply love this girl.

I love Kate bush too, lovely to look at and lovely voice.


Never heard of her before...but I'm going to hear more of her !...thanks Tess
 
Back
Top