Story Exchange (Ladies)

Hi everyone, I posted this question in the authors section and it was suggested that I post it here:

With my recent story submission I recalled something that we used to be assigned in college, and that was story exchange, which works like this:

One person writes a paragraph or even a whole chapter of a story and then turns the story over to their writing partner who continues the story and then passes it back. The story goes back and forth until completed. Many characters and ironic twists occur in a story, doing this, and neither person knows exactly where the story will lead until completed. The more the two writers differ in opinion the more interesting the story becomes.

I am curious if there are any ladies that might be interested in creating something with someone else, however mild or wild the story may be. Open to ideas and suggestions.

Have a great new year and keep writing! ThickAsThieves

I’d be open to this! Especially if we made it open to a few people who agree on basic “rules” such as character names, ages and a general story line.

Back