New house gest

She gets out quickly, looking around: where are you? i dont reconize this area at all...not even from movies..."
 
Jon is kinda shocked when he feels her foot lower to his back. Soon joined by a second. He can feel her feet turning a bit as she looks around then he hears "where are you" He says in a friendly casual tone "MMMM you feel good walking on my back" He knows she seas the ocean on the far side of the plane, a short coast line with lots of trees as far as the eye can see.. 3 mountains with forest climbing there slopes. The place looks untouched by humans other then a one story normal small family sized house.. The house has 2 bedrooms 2 bath rooms a living room and a joint dinning room/kitchen looking in the valley of the 3 mountains. A real common view in southern Alaska. With the same kind of weather as Seattle.
 
Last edited:
Sarah jump off his back and on the floor,blushing:" sorry Jon, I did not see you...geez it's cold...where are we? * She look around and back at him* no store...it's like a cold desert...Jon...what if a maniac attack us..."
 
Jon hears and see's Sarah land on the dock . Jon finishes with the last plane tie off points to the dock. He stands up and smiles then says "Welcome home hun" He watches her look around then back at him. He turns his head sideways and says "what if what attacks us?" He moves over to her giving her a soft but firm hug. Soft so she wont get hurt but firm for a safe and secure felling he hopes.
 
She blushed as she step back:" like crazy people...this is practically in middle no where...why here?" * She found it beautiful but I'm possible to escape:" can I call my parents now?"
 
Jon smiles and say the nearest town is about 30 miles away, and we wont see anyone. Now and then we may see a passing ship. This is my retirement home from 15 years of building homes and my company has now been doing it for almost 20 in total. Jon smiles and say "sure you can call but you cant say anything about being kidnapped ok?? Its for there own safety ok? Lets go into the house. Would you like the cell on the bed or the couch hun?" He leans down kissing her forehead. Jon moves his left hand down to her hip lightly holding it as he walks her to there new house.
 
Sarah allowed him kiss and touch her even if it felt odd. She quickly made her way to the house :" I wanna be on the bed...if it's okay" she blink at the beautiful sight as he open the door, it was so welcoming. She looked back at him:" it's very nice..." She quietly followed him to the room.
 
He leads her into the master bedroom. Jon says "make your self at home. I will get the bags unloaded from the plane. Would you like me to grab you one of the dresses, or maybe one of my shirts?
 
Sarah picked up the cell:" a dress, please" she watch him leave as she picked up the phone and dial: " mom, it's me!! Yeah...I'm fine...I...well...ummmm....this guy..."* She stop wondering if everything Jonathan said was the truth*

" I met a guy and we'll...he convince me leave the country and.... Travel....I know...I know...but ...I'm safe...who is he? Well...ummm...his..." *Was startled as Jonathan walked in the room and waited her to explain who he was to her. She was unsure what to reply even if Jonathan wanted her to introduce her as her husband that she eloped with in the states.He could see her hesitation and the fact he will need to step into the conversation before she asked her to call the cops*
 
Jon walks in with her dresses silently and set it on the bed and headed back to the door, but he didn't leave the room he just side stepped so hes standing to his back to the wall listening as he looks at her back side. He listened with interest as she talked for any insite on what she was thinking.
 
Sarah was uncomfortable as he stood there:" one sec mom"* she covered the phone with her hand and looked at him:" I can' say we are a couple or anything...look, just give me some privacy,please"
 
He says in a voice he is sure her mom would hear "Hey babe can you please wrap the call up, I need my cell for some calls for work." He blows her a kiss and steps out side the room just out of sight around the wall.
 
Sarah jaw drops as he puposely reply that way for his mom to hear. Suddenly her mom was yelling for eloping with a stranger and calling off cop and for her not bother coming home
 
He can hear the muffled yelling from her mom as he smiles walking to the couch and lays down.
 
Sarah hung up as she rushed into the living room , royally pissed off: "Jon! what the fuck?!!? Why would you do that to me?!?! my mom think i just fucking eloped with some guy, i don't know! You need to get on the phone and call her, explain everything! God damn it! " *She started to dial the number and told her mom to hang on and handed the phone to Jon, expecting him to tell the truth*
 
Jon smiles and says "Oh thank you hun, I wanted to talk to her." He smiles as he gets up and walks away.

As he walks away he says "Hi this is Jon, how are you doing mama?"
"I will take good care of her. We are going shopping tomorrow, I will buy her what ever she wants. Money is no problem for me."
He smiles as he walks away from the house and Sarah.

Basically he tells her mom that everything is ok and she can get anything she wants as shes with a rich man. The new couple will send cash and a photo. Her mom was still mad and didn't seam to care anymore.

Jon ends the call and then makes some work calls 1 hour later he walks into the house.
 
Sarah was annoyed as he walked back in the house: " Jon, seriously...why did you just leave with the phone...Great now , i have to call her again and erase all that nonsense of yours" * She tried to take the cellphone back: " Jon...what the hell did you tell my mom, i dont want her to think i ran away with some loser, i was dating..."
 
Jon has a big smile on his face saying "She is glad your with someone that will take care of you. I am told your my responsibility and head of the family. I will be sending her monthly checks and a photo of us. She said for you to enjoy buying out the store tomorrow on the trip and glad they dont need to worry about you in college anymore... Then I did some work calls babe."
 
Sarah jaw hit the floor as she thought he lost his mind:" what are you talking about?!? i am with no one, i'm single...what are you talking about!?!? Checks? You actually trying bribe my family?! Babe?!!? We are not a couple, we not even dating...what the hell "
She extended her hand to him as she wanted the cellphone:" Give me the cell back, i will tell them its a prank and i be back soon or something..."
 
He slips the cell in his pocket, so both his hands are free. He says in a stern voice "Sit down and keep your mouth shut" * Jon puts his hands on her shoulders pushing her downwords so she sits on the floor*

He is what your life is going to be like. In a few months you will be sleeping with me. We will be having sex. Your family dont want to hear from you so you dont need the cell phone. You know no one here so you can lay around the property all you want. By now your mom is on the phone pulling you from college so they can get some cash back from that with all your partying. You can go out only when I say so as there is bears and stuff around here. Its my job to look after my wife so I am going to take care of you." *He pushes her on her back and sits down on her lap and slips a finger up under her dress. *

Jon adds in a stern tone "I will play, lick or fuck this when ever I want." *he stars to play with her clit.*
 
Sarah winced at the tone of his voice, she gasps as he force her to sit on the floor. She paled at his statement that he expected them to have sex.it finally Dawn on her that she was isolated in the middle of no where and he played her family and her to keep her in his house. She gasps as he pulled her in his lap as if she was his woman. She let out a startled gasps as he began play with her clit.

"Get off me, I am not your wife! You can't make me do this! "
She struggle to break free and run away from his lap, panicking as he easily restrained her:" stop! I said to knock it off!" * She naively thought, she still had a say in this matter, she obviously need to be thought a lesson that made her understand bshe was now his wife and will learn respect and obey her husband.
 
he sat heavy now on her legs and said "Ok I will stop playing with that" * he lowerd his fingers into her pussy and pushed one in to find her g-spot.

You are my wife, or my slut take your pick on how you want to be treated but ether way I own your ass, I will get you how and when I want..

He now slipped his thumb to rub her g-spot as he let his index finger slide deeper into her.

He smiled and ask "want it nice or nasty? your cumming one way or the other!"
 
Sarah panic and screamed as he pushed his big finger into her pussy:" noooo,...please stop...I beg you,Jon!"
She started crying as she saw his dark side as she was too weak to move away:" please not like this, I don't my virginity to be taken like this...please...I be nice Jon..."

She was shaking realizing how in deep trouble she was with her husband
 
He gets up and picks her up caring her to the side of the couch. He lays her face down into the seats and her hips at the arm rest. He hold her head and chest down pushing his hips into her ass as he pins her to the couch till she stops her pitiful straggles. While she struggles face down in the couch he just laughs as he waits.

Then he lowers his face pushing it into her hips an starts to lick and suck on her clit.
 
Sarah began to cry as he positioned her on the couch begging him to let her go. She did not want to be taken on the floor by him, she was to weak to break free. She gasps as he easily pinned her on the couch,panicking. She suddenly gasps as she felt his lips on her clit making her jerk. She squirm and struggled as he professionally began suck her clit. She blushed as her body tense up getting wet for him. She try plead to him to stop but was ignore till she screamed til she came for the first time
 
Back
Top