Any body from Washington state??

This heat is horrible, 9 at night and it's 90° out. The a/c is on all day and night!

We are in the Metro area, it is hot as fuck. Though there are certain fringe benefits, such as Cece sleeping naked ;)..

We are in the Metro area, it is hot as fuck. Though there are certain fringe benefits, such as Cece sleeping naked ;)..

I'm pretty sure my husband would say that's a benefit too ;) However I think I'm sleeping closer to the fan then him :eek:

I'm pretty sure my husband would say that's a benefit too ;) However I think I'm sleeping closer to the fan then him :eek:

I swear, every year we're inching towards needing AC. When I first moved to WA, it would never hit 90+. Oh well...

One downside is, it's too hot to have a thorough sex session.

We didn't have one for a few years when we first moved in, now there is no way I would be without one.

Costco has some room units, they work pretty well for closed spaces.

Or a large bucket of ice water in front of a fan. I had to get so creative back then, but standing in front of the fridge all day wasn't very convenient, lol.

I didn't think to check costco. I"ll have to do that. I really want the portable unit so I can drag it around the house with me hehe.

Why??? Any party????????:devil::devil:

I don't live in Seattle, I live outside of it. But Seattle is a party all on it's own. They've always liked to put on firework parties to encourage others to come watch vs doing it themselves, but I know many cities are asking people not to do them at all since it is so hot.

Back