What do you NEED right now?

^ given i just woke up, thats a different concept for breakfast in bed

I was going to say espresso, and something to do today. Its eerily quiet

tumblr_pmoayypvWF1vj52u0o1_400.gif

This would be fun...

While DIY works just fine, it's not the same as with another human. Don't want the entanglements of a relationship, and definitely NOT what I need. But I do need to be ravished... it's been way too long.

For this shift to be over. She got me good and horny before we came into work.....

Part of me wants for nothing and I'm grateful for that side of me, but the other side who seems to only want things thought unobtainable annoys me, because when presented with solutions does not take chances and remains unfulfilled. Most exciting is the part of me that doesn't know what it wants, because that side rarely gets dissapointed but confused often.
In short what i need is to be in sync and no one can do that for me but me, so no pressure :)

Someone to rub my temples and play with my hair, until I fall asleep.... Sigh... That would be wonderful

For my hubby to be better and heal...damn injury...damn surgery...damn unexpected things...of all times🌹🙏

Having failed to perform any Rand Act of Kindness today, takes XBSX's foot and begins to rub, finding the parts of the foot that need most attention and getting the thumbs working.

Lol very sweet of you Nick. Just make sure you remember what end of my legs my feet are on :p

Back