At the Gym

Sure it does.
But remember, this is not the kind of place you want to come and be freaky. It's a regular gym full of regular people.
I've never seen anyone staring at me or anyone else in the locker room and i've certainly never seen any hard cock.
What I'm talking about is a staging area for further action. Kind of a tease to get you pumped before you go out and find a nice spot where you can slide your lips down a nice shaft of meat. Maybe that nice piece of hard dick belongs to the guy you met at the Gym?

So that's my idea anyway.
Come and look - check me out. If you want some then cool. Something fun could happen.

But don't be a freak. Don't go park yourself in the locker room to check people out - unless you want to get thrown out or possibly beat down.

I did not mean to imply that at all... (Sorry!) Just wondering about your suggestion, since you work out at one of the more exclusive gyms in Boston.
 
I loved going to the gym and seeing all the naked bodies. Different shape, sizes and color. We had a male only sauna and it was fun to sit there with all to see. Being naked is such a great thrill.

My only action was one time at a steam room in Spain. Just two of us in the steam room and he had no problem sitting there with his legs spread showing it all and neither did I. So when he started to play solitare, I just joined in. We moved closer together and play together in an open steam room. The thought of us doing this and being caught add to the excitement and soon we both came. very nice.

As for us older guys (59 here), yes we don't care if you see more than you should, heck we have been there and done that , well at least in our minds.
 
back when

there was a time when most gyms had many different rooms. i knew of at least 3 gyms that all had a common shower area, sauna, steam, inhalation room, and bubbling whirlpool spa
 
there was a time when most gyms had many different rooms. i knew of at least 3 gyms that all had a common shower area, sauna, steam, inhalation room, and bubbling whirlpool spa

I remember those gyms. You can usually still find a sauna or steam room.

The steam room is one of those spots that really gets my mind wandering. Maybe it's the foggy atmosphere but I'm always hoping that it will be just me and another guy using the room, and that he will have that look in his eye. The look that says... 'you want to play'?
 
showers

i want to play !

the gym i joined has a sauna, hot tub and shower.

i am a little freaked out by the hot tub germ wise.

but the showers turn me on really bad.

i have a major hard-on whenever i get naked there

so i dont use it that often.

lately ive been going in the middle of the morning

its not very busy. so i just get naked and all turned on

and stay for a long time,

im going to try the sauna soon
 
i want to play !

the gym i joined has a sauna, hot tub and shower.

but the showers turn me on really bad.

i have a major hard-on whenever i get naked there

im going to try the sauna soon

I want to visit your gym and see that "major hard-on" live and in person.
 
Was it you?

I was at the gym yesterday and I think I was being checked out.

I was undressing for the shower and I noticed another guy at the lockers to my right glancing my way. I didn't think anything of it. I usually don't even look around myself. As much as I fantasize about this stuff it just seems so remote in the real world that I always assume I'm the only one who has that kind of desire.

Anyway I noticed this one guy look, and as I was in the shower he walked by and looked again. This gym has stalls with curtains, but the curtains are a pain to get closed all the way, and I really don't care if someone can see. Hell, I want the right person to see me all wet and notice the water dripping off my cock!

So now I started to wonder - hmmm, did he just try to check me out?

Now I'm back in the locker room getting dressed as he does the same. He's tall with a nice lean body - swimmers build. I'd do em! And, I think he is glancing my way. Crazy as this sounds, I don't know what to do. My gym is not a cruisy type place or anything, so this kind of thing - if it is in fact "this kind of thing" - does not happen here. I played it cool - gave him the opportunity to look if he wanted to look - and got dressed. I was in a rush and I had to run out of there so nothing else happened.

After I left I started to wonder... was that a "Lit person"? I don't think it was SilkyDave (no anklet) or Gottscheer (no tattoo's) but maybe it was someone else from Lit. So fellow Lit posters, was it one of you?
 
I always check out the guys in the locker room! (or the bathroom if I can catch a peek!)

I stopped taking showers there because it's tough NOT to get hard with all of that young swinging cock hanging out! (I work out at a medical college gym) But I do try to get into the locker room to see what sights I can see!

I saw a sweet bulge on a guy working out, I hoped that he was going to the locker room to change, but he just left...bummer!
 
Hi, everyone, this is my first post to this thread. I am a gay man 50 years of age, living in northeast Wisconsin. I have connected with sexually interested men in locker rooms many times, from my college years to the present day. Cruising seems to go on at most gyms whether connected to a college, chain gym or the YMCA. In some places it is obvious (Bally's in downtown Chicago) and in some places it is extremely discreet (my local YMCA), but I've never spent any time at a gym and not seen it at all.

At the Irving Park YMCA in Chicago, there was a group of men, generall ages 40-60 who were there in mid-day. Some of them sat in the TV room playing cards, reading the newspapers and talking, while other men were in the steam and sauna and showers. There was quite a bit of discreet cruising going on and I met one man there with whom I continued to have sex for five years. It was very hot to sit in the sauna with six or seven other men, all naked, sweating and jacking. There's something about openly enjoying cock pleasure with other men that is very liberating. I enjoyed this quite a few times.

The Bally's in Chicago's downtown is mostly for younger men, under 40, but the cruising is quite blatant. I witnessed many jacking scenes and quite a few blowjobs too. Sometimes I would act as a lookout for two guys who wanted to get it on. A few times I watched a guy getting fucked in the sauna early in the morning. It was a turnon to think that in an hour or two, these men would be in a suits and ties running the world's business, but for now the only important thing was sexual satisfaction.

When I was in college, the school built a new athletic complex. It was huge and so was the locker room. It didn't take many visits to find out when the best cruising times were. I sucked many jock cocks in the sauna and steam room, and jacked in the showers with guys many times too. My swimming teacher loved fucking me and getting blowjobs for almost three years. I had many hot sexual experiences in that locker room. Many time it was with guys who just wanted to get off but who were straight. I was always okay with that.

Now I am going to my local YMCA to workout. It is Friday night, so it will be almost empty. There are four or five guys I see there often in the evenings. We have often had sex in the sauna with one or two guys acting as lookouts. We only do this when we can be positive it is safe, which isn't very often. but the crusing goes on, it is just extremely subtle.
 
gym

was not me Evan, had I been there the anklet would be on so you could recognize me..
 
Last edited:
Come on over

Had you been there Silky Dave I would have had a hot story to relate for the thread.
 
It's only if I don't see or hear anyone else in the locker room that I walk around naked and hard, stroke myself while oiling down, or wander over to the wall size mirror to admire my body (maybe clad in a thong, jock strap, or lacy panties).

Now that would be a clear signal!
 
When I was in the Air Force, I was stationed in Germany for two years. My job required me to work shift work, so I was often at the gym at odd hours and many times there were very few people around.

One morning after a midnight - eight shift I went straight to the gym and went through my usual workout. About halfway through my workout a tall, goodlooking black man came in and started working out as well. He was heavily muscled and looked damn good. We made eye contact when he first came in and nodded to each other. I extended my workout an extra twenty minutes so I could admire his muscular body some more, and we finished up about the same time. I went into the hot tub room and stripped naked for a short soak, and he came in just as I was getting in. He stripped down too and I discreetly admired his very big, very nice cock. I was instantly erect.

I said hello and he replied but I soon got the impression that he wasn't interested in talking. I soaked for my usual 10 minutes and then climbed out, trying to hide my hard-on. I went into the sauna, extremely horny but disappointed because it appeared nothing more would come of this encounter.

I cranked up the steam and sat naked on a towel, occasionally stroking my still-hard cock. A few minutes later the door opened and he came in, still naked and sporting a semi-erection of his own. I said hello again, and he sat down a few feet away from me. I knew better than to try a pickup line - this was the US Air Force long before the don't ask, don't tell policy and I didn't know if he was an enlisted man like me or an officer, either of whom could end my military career if I made a move.

As I sat there with a raging hardon trying to decide how to make a move on him, he turned to me and asked if I minded if he jacked off. I was surprised but quickly said I didn't mind, and told him I would join him. We sat there and jacked off together, and came at about the same time. He stood up and cleaned himself with a towel, then said he usually worked out at the same time everyday and maybe he'd see me again.

For the next year we jacked off together at least once per week. It was never more than that, and we never even actually touched, but it was exciting all the same.

Drew
 
Wow! I wish Bi- asian guy would come to my gym! I don’t have a “hard-on” story like his, but the other day I did think I was close.
I was on my way to the shower and as I passed the row of stalls (all of them have curtains) I noticed that one guy had his curtain open as he was drying off. I wondered if he was putting himself on display on purpose and thinking about that got me going… and growing. I was ¾ hard in the shower as I lightly stroked myself. The shower stall I was in was right across from the sauna. If one of you Lit people had been in the sauna you could have easily seen me (the curtains gap at the sides and are a flimsy material that you can actually see through). I put myself in a better position for a sauna viewer but I stopped stroking because I was not ready to risk a hard cock. Next time, If I knew one of you was out there, then I will get it nice and hard for you. Anyway, I was sort of semi- hard when I left the shower. I wrapped one of those cheap gym towels around me and the towel hugged my cock in such a way that I thought I might have to go back to the shower to calm down. I felt like I was noticeable but not over the top so I went over to my locker to get dressed. Guess who is right next to me? Yeah, the “open curtain” guy. I was wondering/hoping that this guy may have an interest. I decided to let him take a look. I turned my body towards him as I slipped off the towel, and I kept myself angled towards him as I was drying off. I wasn’t hard like Bi-Asian guy, but I was giving him something to look at. Let me stop the reality to say that in my fantasy world, this is the part when he gets down on his knees and slips me into his mouth! He didn’t do that.. but I know he took a good look. Was it one of you guys?
 
He didn’t do that.. but I know he took a good look. Was it one of you guys?

It wasn't me, but I have a story of my own to tell. My wife and I spent the weekend in NYC, and got back last night. On Saturday night, I had just finished working out in the hotel gym and was showering when the guy showering next to me said, "I think I saw you and your wife in the lobby earlier. She was curvy, wearing a little black sundress, and had curly black hair and a cute English accent, right?"

I said, "Actually, my wife's from Australia, but you got the rest right. I don't remember seeing you, though."

"Well, I was behind you both," he said. "I hope you don't mind, but I was checking you both out." He must have seen my cock start to harden, because he chuckled and said, "I guess you don't mind. I'm Michael, by the way."

I admitted that I was flattered, and took a closer look at Michael. He was leaner than I am (I'm built like a lumberjack) and hairless, and his cock was as big as mine, cut and with a nice red head. So I said, "Well, Michael, you're not bad yourself."

That must have encouraged him, because he pressed himself close to me, kissed my mouth, and let his wet cock slip against mine. He asked me if my wife would mind if he played with me. I pulled away, took my cellphone out of my bag, snapped a pic, and sent it to my wife with a message telling her about Michael, how he had checked us out in the lobby, and how he was interested in playing.

My wife suggested that I invite Michael up to our room, so that was what I did. Michael and I shared her, devouring her body together before we slid both of our cocks into her pussy at the same time, rubbing her and each other the right way.
 
I go to the Y a few times a week and it's pretty much open season in there. Guys check me out a lot and I also take a look. Sometimes when I'm in the mood I just walk around the change room naked on my way to the shower with my package out and I like to see other men take a peek. There's always guys in the steam room with their cocks out checking each other out. One time, a guy sitting across from me kept shifting his eyes down to my crotch...I had my towel open and he was looking right at my cock. He got hard, put his towel on, and went to a shower stall with a curtain. I went to the shower across from his but mine didn't have a curtain. He left the curtain open a small crack and I peeked in and he was looking at me and stroking off. I had to stop watching and turn and fact the wall cause I was getting a major hard-on out in the open.

The gym is fun when you're a married bi-guy!
 
I couldn't prevent my eyes from gazing at him. He was tall, slimly muscled and hung like a fucking horse. As he lathered up, his cock lengthened almost to a full erection. My cock was rock hard and starting to drip pre-cum. Did he notice I was getting a hard-on looking at him. Was that a smile or a sneer curling his lips. Flushed from head to foot, I hurried back to my locker and toweled off. I was bending over, drying my legs when I felt the end of a cock in the crack of my ass.

"Do you like this?" He asked. I replied by wiggling my butt against his cock. His cock head was right at my asshole. He pushed forward. I pushed back. I gasped as the knob of his cock popped into my ass. He chuckled and leaned all his muscular weight behind that monster cock. It felt as if I were being stretched wider than ever, and probed deeper. This cock is going to kill me, I was thinking. At the same time I realized I was going to die happy. Then he started to fuck faster and faster "I'm going to come!" he growled, and his cock stretched my asshole even wider as jet after jet of thick, hot cum spurted into me.

He chuckled. "That was a damed good fuck," he said, "Most guys beg me to stop, but seemed to be trying to get it deeper into you. I guess you liked it." He laughed the latter, and to show him just how much I liked it, I turned, dropped to my knees and took every inch of his cum and asshole slick cock into my mouth and down my throat. His cock hardened again! "You want it, baby?" I nodded up and down on his cock and he started fucking my mouth, my throat. He battered my lips as he fucked my mouth. He choked me with the size of his cock. But I stayed with him, using everything bit of staying power I could muster until he came a second time.

As he pulled his cock from my mouth and wiped it back and forth across my face, He said: "See you next week. Same time." My, "Yes!" barely audible because I was still swallowing, still savoring his delicious cum. The next week, I hung around the gym all afternoon, but he didn't show up.
 
I go to the Y a few times a week and it's pretty much open season in there. Guys check me out a lot and I also take a look. Sometimes when I'm in the mood I just walk around the change room naked on my way to the shower with my package out and I like to see other men take a peek. There's always guys in the steam room with their cocks out checking each other out. One time, a guy sitting across from me kept shifting his eyes down to my crotch...I had my towel open and he was looking right at my cock. He got hard, put his towel on, and went to a shower stall with a curtain. I went to the shower across from his but mine didn't have a curtain. He left the curtain open a small crack and I peeked in and he was looking at me and stroking off. I had to stop watching and turn and fact the wall cause I was getting a major hard-on out in the open.

The gym is fun when you're a married bi-guy!

Man - I wish I belonged to your gym!
 
reminds me of a recent business trip .... i went to the gym in the hotel for a workout .. after spending 45 mins on the stairclimber and elliptical, I took off my drenched shirt and went to sit in the sauna Since I was alone i took off my wet shorts and sat in a towel. After a while another guy, who had been using the weights .. came and joined me, sitting on the bench below me, off to the side. I figgered what the hell, lets see what happens .. so i loosend the towel and let him have a look (I was partly hard) ... after a while he got an eyeful, I could see he was hard under his shorts, I told him to get more comfortable. He stood up and dropped his shorts ... letting his cock out to play .... he sat back down on the bench below me ... then after a few mins, he turned his head and stared right at my cock. I opend my legs a bit and gave a few strokes, then grabbed his head and pulled him closer

next thing i know ... he opens his mouth and takes me in ...
 
Back
Top