God

killallhippies said:
shhh, don't tell them! now i have to do something else! you ruined the surprise!

Oops. Sorry. Um... you could always poke them with a sharp pencil or something... oh wait... um, nevermind :D

killallhippies said:
damn right you will. i'm badass.

That's why you're going to strike the unbelievers with lightning, right? Or... um... oops, darn. I did it again. I keep revealing your secret plans. :D

killallhippies said:

I can't.

But you know what they say: lightning doesn't strike the same place twice. Of course, that's untrue. But hey...

The one occupying the position of Heaven lowers himself to the level of Earth. Then the grass-roots opionion will reach Heaven.

However, there are tims when one cannot afford to be modest. Under such an unusual circumstance, you should step out and take the lead.

Just a thought....

Just a thought...... everyone has his\her own opinion of GOD, we all chose to either ignore the fact that there is a higher power or we chose to believe in one. I truly believe that (faith is the evidence of things not seen)! I believe there is a God in this infinite space we call our universe, I do not believe God intervenes in our lives but he does guide us, free will. I am not saying that I understand the concept because GOD and myself have had many disagreements, but I do understand the purpose of the concept.
Another little thought....... Have you ever found yourself in a position where you hit bottom, were your heart and soul are so hurt that you cry and cry and cry,
have you ever been so distraught when you are alone and you cry out WHY .WHO ARE YOU CRYING OUT TO!

I don't wish to get in to any theological discussions, I just wanted to speak my opinion....thank you all!
your friendly cowboy

performancesm said:
Just a thought...... everyone has his\her own opinion of GOD, we all chose to either ignore the fact that there is a higher power or we chose to believe in one. I truly believe that (faith is the evidence of things not seen)! I believe there is a God in this infinite space we call our universe, I do not believe God intervenes in our lives but he does guide us, free will. I am not saying that I understand the concept because GOD and myself have had many disagreements, but I do understand the purpose of the concept.
Another little thought....... Have you ever found yourself in a position where you hit bottom, were your heart and soul are so hurt that you cry and cry and cry,
have you ever been so distraught when you are alone and you cry out WHY .WHO ARE YOU CRYING OUT TO!

I don't wish to get in to any theological discussions, I just wanted to speak my opinion....thank you all!
your friendly cowboy
Cowboy is like a bowl of hardy soup in the cold winter night, simple and heart warming.

ty

Sweetpepper said:
Cowboy is like a bowl of hardy soup in the cold winter night, simple and heart warming.

Thank you made me smile this morning, well of to work i go

performancesm said:

your friendly cowboy

Yes thats where I'am now, getting a bit better each day. Yes, I've cried and cried, my heart and soul very hurt.

What a beautiful way to put it. (smiling)

I do believe there is a god, actually two, mother and father god.

Sugar Dreams said:
Is there a God out there?

Any kind of God, but Lit God.

If there is not we can invent one. Why hell, we've invented the end of the earth.

Back