mom/son forced incest?

bobbyt

Virgin
Joined
Oct 28, 2003
Posts
3
Anyone interested in writing a story where a family is forced to have sex.

Well maybe just the mother and son and have a gang break in, they dress the mother up like a slut and film here in a gang bang and make the son join in.

the mother would be in her 40s or 50s and have a good figure with big tits, blonde or brunette.

the gang should be of 16 or 17 year old boys as should the son.

Well thats my idea.
Bob
 
yelp

Break-in at the Senator's house.

The Senator's views gets his whole family in trouble.
 
i read a story like that a long time ago - it was a family on a farm i think and a bunch of blokes break in and film them fucking - the son fucks his mum at one point i seem to remember. don't see why it couldn't be done again
 
i'm sure he meant 18, making it within the rules, but he meant to say that they acted like 16 and 17 year olds
 
bobbyt said:
...

the gang should be of 16 or 17 year old boys as should the son.

Well thats my idea.
Bob

Bob,

You should know that the 16 to 17 thing is not happening here. Don't ask why, just recognize that, that's the way that it is. Unbreakable rule.
 
I prefer a reversal of power.

The 18 year old son is sick of taking orders from his mother, now that he's 'all grown up' he decides it's his turn to take charge.

Incest, BDSM, group (if he includes his friends) :)
 
hiya

nothing wrong with 16 - 17 yr old's in real life honey, but as the others say not in print on here, shame but there, rules is rules.

sounds a fun story, sort of thing our family get up to, oops!! what am i saying, giggle:D :devil:

i agree with smartnsassy, the boy should be the instigator, fed up with posh overbearing mummy pushing him about, so he gets drunk and invites half a dozen mates round for a night's entertainment with mummy.

of course she winds up loving it all and the twist could be that the son winds up well pissed off at mummy's loose behaviour with all his mates.
 
sowwy

sorry about the age thing I forgot.

Well just thought Id throw the story idea to ya all.

Thanks for your replies
Bob
 
I'd write the story featuring LorriLove as the Mummy....repeatedly knocked-up & pregnant-to-term by the neighbourhood lads. Even taking out ad's in the classifieds specifying she's a "fertile, milky escort with affordable student discounts." She loves being noticed by the young men who check her out, sometimes even boldly approach her, while she's out strolling in a community garden with her latest interracial child. The proper ankle bracelet or pendant advertising her willingness to go almost anywhere with almost anyone.
 
good idea

the whole 16 or 17 thing wont work it maker for a good plot but the whole underage thing wont work here i have read a story something like this also it was this mom and son camping and they get broke in on and the son is forsed to fuck his mom at gun or knife point the only twist i can think of would be for it to be in a urban setting like a mom is a house wife and her husband works long hours and the son and mom get forced to have sex with mabey a black guy or guys while the son watches and gets turned on then is forced to fuck her filmed would be good and mabey blackmailed into a repeat session oh well thats just an idea
 
giggle

hellsgate said:
I'd write the story featuring LorriLove as the Mummy....repeatedly knocked-up & pregnant-to-term by the neighbourhood lads. Even taking out ad's in the classifieds specifying she's a "fertile, milky escort with affordable student discounts." She loves being noticed by the young men who check her out, sometimes even boldly approach her, while she's out strolling in a community garden with her latest interracial child. The proper ankle bracelet or pendant advertising her willingness to go almost anywhere with almost anyone.

:devil: :D :rose: no discounts though:D
 
Yeah, WE WANT SUCH STORIES

Hello guys, we want some stories, but i think noone has the courage to write such a story...

I hope to find such stories soon,....
 
I've been toying with my own version of this idea, though it wouldn't have a gang bang or minors in it. I don't want to say too much about it yet, since I'm entering the busy season at work and am currently penning another story at the moment.

If anything comes from my idea, I'll be sure to post about it again!
 
Can we list some stories here?

Hi guys.

Perhaps we can list stories about FORCED FAMILY SEX in this Thread.

That will be great.

Greeting

Mars
 
Could do. I never got off on the force thing - never go anywhere near the non-consent section. But if thats what you like to read then go ahead.
 
incest gang bang

Many years ago when at school I was bullied by the slightly older lads (I will not say how old to stay in the rules) BUT my mother told me she wanted to see them and I in turn told them at school. One of the lads said my mum had good tits and nice legs, which she did! She was then 42 a small brunette. The lads said they were going to gang rape her and shag her arse raw!

When I got home my mother was in the bath and my mum and dads bed was in a mess. I didn't question here but the next day at school I was told in detail what went on, she was fucked in all holes and sucked them all off, seven of them.

Next time I knew they were going round there I sneaked into the house and got caught they made me take her and she was VERY willing. Soon several of their older brothers got to know and with my dad going on nightshift she was frequently fucked senseless.

My mother obviously enjoyed being gang banged by much younger lads and on one occasion took 15 of them on. Soon however some of their dads found out and she had to oblige them as well, then my dad came home from work early one night and caught her being ganged by 9 lads and men, thankfully I wasn't there but she evidently told him to piss off and just carried on.
 
Whenever this subject comes up, I have to think about an old story that I read several years ago. (but it included a 14 year old girl and a 15 year old boy, so it was no Lit Story).

It was about forced family incest. They were seeking shelter from the rain in an abandoned house.

But then, they realized that they are not alone. There were 3 brothers ... with guns. They clearly said that they wanted to have fun with the 14 year old daughter .... to save her daughter, the mother sacrificed herself and offered her body, if they would not harm her daughter. As far as I can remember the 3 guys raped her. then they forced the 15 year old son and his mother to commit incest.

However, after they forced the mom into incest, all 3 guys raped the butthole of the innocent daughter, in front of the family. (in this story, the 3 guys all had big dicks .... unrealistic).

Then they left. And then came the most unrealistic thing: After the innocent girl was brutaly raped by 3 big dicks, she got so horny, that she wanted to be fucked by her father .... and "of course" he also was horny for her.
At the same time, the son and the mother got horny and fucked again .....


The idea of forced incest is interesting, but if the end is so unrealistic .... I think if the end is so unrealistic it spoils the story ....
 
My name is Joe. I am looking to role play as a younger son. Hi mom; I have skipped school and I have gone into your room and found your xxx tapes and you find me asleep on your bed the tv is on and the movie is playing...
 
Back
Top