News of Angeline

Save them in case your butt falls off again.

My butt is fine. My heart is not great. :mad:

The equivalent of Paracetamol and Ibuprofen over here.

Tomorrow I see my primary care doc so I'm expecting medication adjustments. Two of the the things they want me to take are $200 each per month after what my insurance pays. Plus they have funky side effects. I'll take the older, generic stuff!

Oh. :(

Angeline said:
Tomorrow I see my primary care doc so I'm expecting medication adjustments. Two of the the things they want me to take are $200 each per month after what my insurance pays. Plus they have funky side effects. I'll take the older, generic stuff!

That's outrageous!

Laughter is the best medicine.

Unless you have broken ribs.

It's awful what you have to pay over there! When my legs were bad I had Tramadol which is an opioid class C drug and is only available with a prescription and had to be signed for in a drugs book at the Chemist (Your Pharmacy I think) but I got it free.

Oh dear. I hope you'll be all right. As much as you are the sister of my heart, I really do not want to be heart sisters. That is too much pain. Take it easy and try to keep that heart rate under control.

:heart:

Back