Ranch submission

He leaned over her and reached under to hold her breasts as his hips thrust in and out like a machine. He inhaled her scent again and this time got a little of his own musk from their earlier fucking, this only made their new relationship more complete to him. Their mixed scents as one, they were a couple now forever. She was his and he was hers but as the Alpha male he would protect her and give her enjoyments and love and she as his mate and submissive would obey. He growled in her ear as his cock throbbed inside her and he squeezed her tits, his paws pinching her nipples hard as he rammed into her harder and harder. The sounds of the two felines fucking just beyond the one way glass only made the entire scene that more erotic to him. After a while he felt his balls charging as the cum grew inside them, he let out a long low key howl as his cock spasmed inside Emma's warm wetness and begun to shoot his cum deeply inside as his knot grew to hold them together. As he shot burst after burst inside his mate he felt so complete tied to her, they were truly one person right now. His balls began to ache slightly as he asked them to once again impregnate his lover for yet another time tonight but the pleasure swamped any other feelings.

"How can you be so incredibly perfect for me?" He whispered as his hips slowly pumped, the knot still tight. "I have never had a woman like you, Emma. I can't imagine living my life without you now."

He picked her up and moved to sit on one of the benches, Emma sitting astride him, facing him, his cock still inside her for now as he held her and looked into her eyes. He leaned down and flicked his long rough tongue over her hard bare nipples and smiled at the response before kissing her hard.
 
For the first time she was slightly disappointed because she didn't have the opportunity to cum. His hot seed had erupted into her completing their mating for this round.

Her mind was cleared as he made his statement about how he'd never had anyone like her and couldn't imagine his life without her.

"I think that's because i'm your mate my love" she said softly clamping her pussy down over his cock wanting more. "I don't want to imagine my life without you either."

As he carried her over to the bench she felt so tiny against him. Then straddled upon him she felt his wet tongue and smiled. Her eyes danced as his mouth came closer to her and kissed her deeply once again. She loved the feel of his paws over her body. She loved having to stay impaled upon him to keep them as one

It seemed like time flew by and his knot diminished allowing him to slide out of her. She grabbed her panties and placed them back on then took his paw and they headed up to the cashier to pick up his purchases.

In the cab she snuggled against him enjoying the feel of his warmth against her
 
As they snuggled in the back of the cab, the bags of toys on the floor close by, Derek closed his eyes as he held Emma and just allowed himself to sink into the moment. Holding this human female, his mate now felt so right, they felt as one to him, two souls now together at last. The way her body fit into his, the way she felt close to him, her scent, her feel, her touch. He sighed and held her tighter, one paw on her shoulder as his arm slipped around her back, the other on her bare leg just above the knee and below the hem of her skirt.

The taxi driver had seemed a nice enough guy, had begun chatting to them at first but then saw how much they were into one another and had just shut up. Derek appreciated that, right now he didn't want anything to ruin this special moment for him and Emma. As he sat he let his paw slowly stroke up and down her leg, slowly pushing her skirt up her legs without even really noticing it, his soft fur on her smooth skin felt warm and he enjoyed the sensation. He opened his eyes. From where his head rested on top of Emma's head, his neck cupping her head perfectly, he glanced down and saw her wonderful legs, how toned they were, tanned, gorgeous. Softly he used the paw on her leg to spread them till she sat legs open, her skirt pushed up now to her waist. If the driver looked back he might see her panties, but Derek didn't care and it was a busy enough street the man would be focused on the road ahead. Derek let his paw slip up between her legs, touching the warm inner thighs, stroking them before softly but insistently his paw touched the thin material covering her pussy. It was wet from his cum leaking and her own excitement either from earlier or from right now. Derek couldn't see Emma's face so he had no clue how she was reacting to his exploration of her legs and pussy. He closed his eyes again, inhaling her soft sexual scent as he rubbed his paw over her pussy lips and clit through the panties, pushing harder every now and then to excite her.

"My mate, you body calls to me, I cannot keep my paws off you." He whispered into her ear softly as if to apologise for his constant need to touch her.
 
She felt so safe with her head secured under his. She closed her eyes enjoying the warmth and tenderness of being with him. The soft strokes of his paw up her thighs caused her to press deeper against him.

She let herself be taken by the sensual sensations of his touch. The way he stroked and cooed her. Letting them take her she forgot that they were in a cab. Her legs spread for her love as he began to stroke her wet panties pushing them against her hardened nub. Soft moans came from her lips as he worked her wanton pussy.

Emma smiled at his words of the inability to stop touching her. "i'm yours my love" she whispered with a gasp as he pressed harder. Her hips involuntarily moved against his digit as the hunger with in her cunt grew deeper.

It was soft slow seduction of her. Before she knew it the cab had stopped bringing her back to reality. It took her a moment to bring herself back to the moment. Blushing she removed herself from Derrik and exited the cab. Taking his spare arm they entered the hotel. She could feel the eyes of the furries upon her their nostrils must be flaring at the scent of Derrik all over her body.

Her pussy ached for his touch again. It took all she had not to rub it in the elevator. The frustration was more then she ever knew. Lord how she wanted him to take her again and again. The feeling of submission was taking hold of her. She was starting to feel like there was nothing she would deny him.
 
As the elevator took them up to their room, Derek pushed her against the wall of the small metal cube and kissed her hard, his hands going to her hips as he pushed his hardened bulge into her crotch. Her very scent made him madly in love with her and only increased his desire to have her over and over. Her wet pussy smell wrapped around him like a soft blanket, soothing him, and yet at the same time arousing him to bestial needs. He pulled her skirt up as he nuzzled her neck, his paws cupping her tight ass as he nipped at the soft skin of her neck and shoulders and pushed his jean covered bulge into the softness of her pussy. He pulled her legs up around his waist as he dry humped her wanting nothing more than to take her right here and be damned who would catch them. But in the back of his head he remembered her words of concern of being seen and shared so soon.

As the doors pinged and rolled open he turned, still carrying her, and left the lift. No one was around, the corridor empty as he walked steadily toward their room his burden weighing nothing to him as he continued to kiss and make out with Emma. Finally at their door he fumbled with the key, supporting her with one paw on her ass, then kicked the door open, stepped inside and kicked it shut again. He dropped the bags holding the toys to the floor as he turned his full attention to the woman in his arms. The darkness enveloped them but he didn't need light. Outside in the city the glow of streetlights allowed some faint illumination to filter into the room through the windows though. He turned and slammed Emma into the wall by the door, his tongue in her mouth, his moans in her ear as his paws quickly pulled her top open and off followed by her bra. Both garments fell to the floor allowing his paws to fondle her breasts. So smooth and perfect he thought as he squeezed them and rolled the nipples, then he reached down and ripped her panties away in one harsh gesture, the now useless fabric drifting away as her bare pussy came into view. Using the wall to help keep her up he slipped a paw between her legs and begun to rub her clit and wet pussy lips before forcing a finger inside and growling in her ear.
 
It was too the point to where it seemed that all it would take was a whisper from him and Emma thought her pussy would drench instantly for him. Derek seemed to know just how to touch her body to get the greatest response.

She wanted more then anything at that moment in the elevator to feel him claim what was his. In a small way she was glad he had listened to her prior clear headed statement about the perception of people. It was hard enough owning the ranch as a woman, to add to it she was a supporter of the furry movement which was still frowned upon in some circles. But now upon everything she had taken one as her lover.

No not just her lover, her life mate.. She was bonded to this man on such a level that the human race could only ever dreamed of. It was hard for even herself to wrap her mind around. But at this moment..

She let out a grunt as he kicked the door open and shut and pressed her up a wall inserting dominantly his digit inside her tight pussy. Immediately she clamped down on it, her juices drenching it with hunger as he molested what was his on the poorly wallpapered wall.

There was no doubt that she wanted him. She wiggled. purred an moaned like his bitch in heat.
 
Back
Top