The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try out in back.

bearwithbook.jpg

*heads off to work on his writing* That chapter isn't going to write itself, you know!

Is there something feminine about how I write and post here? I've gotten two PMs from dudes who think I'm the girl in the picture!

Hello Naked's......today is my 15th wedding anniversary :kiss::heart:

We had a great dinner and remembering all the funny things from our wedding and honeymoon.....

"voluptuary_manque Is there something feminine about how I write and post here? I've gotten two PMs from dudes who think I'm the girl in the picture!"

Bear ....I know for sure....You are a MAN!:kiss::heart:

Hello Naked's......today is my 15th wedding anniversary :kiss::heart:

We had a great dinner and remembering all the funny things from our wedding and honeymoon.....

"voluptuary_manque Is there something feminine about how I write and post here? I've gotten two PMs from dudes who think I'm the girl in the picture!"

Bear ....I know for sure....You are a MAN!:kiss::heart:

Well, congratulations! Of course we won't be surprised if you disappear early to remember other things from your honeymoon.:devil:

Is there something feminine about how I write and post here? I've gotten two PMs from dudes who think I'm the girl in the picture!

Let's see. . . You talk about hunting, growing veggies and wood-working. Your AV is always a bear in the throes of something masculine--including the one with the cool hat--and you speak often, and with great affection, about your wife. Now, I'm sure (because I, myself, have many of the same interests as you) that there are women out there who will rival you in your pursuits, but I don't know many, and your method of posting is definitely not feminine, so it's possible the men in question are merely confused.

Or they could be looking for a manly woman to warm their cockles. Whatever.

Having met you in the flesh (so to speak), and having experienced your incredible powers over the feet of ladies, I have to say, you're all man. :devil: Care to make me scream and fall off a chair again?

Figure out a way we can get together and you bet!

Thanx, I was a little confused myself. I figure they just looked at the hot blond and were hoping. :D

Mmmm . . . I'm making baby artichokes braised with potatoes and the smell is beginning to pervade the cave. Yum! Unfortunately, that's the last of the 'choke crop off this bush. However, I have been checking around and it seems that my suspicions are justified. Artichoke stems are eminently edible, taste like the hearts and I have an entire plant out there to experiment on. Artichoke stems, peeled and steamed and then tossed onto the grill with thyme flavored hollandaise sauce. I gotta give this a shot!

Mmmm . . . I'm making baby artichokes braised with potatoes and the smell is beginning to pervade the cave. Yum! Unfortunately, that's the last of the 'choke crop off this bush. However, I have been checking around and it seems that my suspicions are justified. Artichoke stems are eminently edible, taste like the hearts and I have an entire plant out there to experiment on. Artichoke stems, peeled and steamed and then tossed onto the grill with thyme flavored hollandaise sauce. I gotta give this a shot!

I'm so moving to your cave.

I ignored the first one but when the second came, I told him I was the bear. He apologized and admitted that perhaps he needed to read more carefully.

See, now I would've messed with him. I got one some time ago and let my husband dictate the response. It was funny as hell.

I'm so moving to your cave.

See, now I would've messed with him. I got one some time ago and let my husband dictate the response. It was funny as hell.

I got room! Can't imagine HM being the least amused by responses to my Lit offerings. The fact that I write this stuff--that amuses her.

I got room! Can't imagine HM being the least amused by responses to my Lit offerings. The fact that I write this stuff--that amuses her.

Yeah, well Lumpy wasn't amused either. That's why I let him dictate the response. I signed it as him, and never heard back. :D

You know, I think I'd love life in California.

Yeah, well Lumpy wasn't amused either. That's why I let him dictate the response. I signed it as him, and never heard back. :D

You know, I think I'd love life in California.

The Cost of Living is high but at least we don't need much in the way of winter clothing . . .

Evening party goers. Never did get that chapter completed, but now I'm considering making it shorter and leaving the suggestion of a date between my primary couple in the story as a cliff-hanger to drive my readers up the proverbial wall! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back