Life as the Game (Closed)

Kylila was about to respond when the pain raced into her throbbing nipples. She cried out and instantly reached up with the intent of pulling away from her father. Of course that plan failed as Josephine didn't let go, which in turn left Kylila whimpering and squirming to get free.

"I.... I'm not... much of a pvp'er though.... I tend to avoid other players...."

She gasped and whimpered as the pain slowly turned into confusing pleasure. It hurt and yet it made her want more of it, her body didn't know if it wanted to pull away or arch towards her for more.

"Would that.... Watching me.... play with someone else.... turn you on Daddy? Perhaps even watch me..... actually fuck another?"

She didn't know where these ideas were coming from, being a slut isn't something she typically thinks about let alone being a slut for entertainment. And yet, somehow, the idea did arouse her and the flicker in her glazed eyes gave her away, told her father more than she's willing to admit.
 
She smiled seeing the reactions her daughter was giving, both from her words and actions. She could feel Kylila's wetness on her stomach, smearing against her smooth skin. She didn't answer right away. Instead, her fingers pinched her daughter's nipples once more before pulling her down by them.

She took her daughter's mouth with hers, kissing deeply. Their tongues entwined for several moments before the kiss was broken. She pulled away a bit, teeth tugging softly on Kylila's bottom lip before releasing it.

"It seems like...my princess...seems turned on as well..."
 
Kylila whimpered at being pulled by her nipples, though she eagerly returned the kiss as her hips writhed with desire. She can feel her fathers cock gliding across her clit and she almost came from being very sensitive. Yet, she couldn't help but want more, to be filled by her father again. There was just something about how it made her feel that she craved and didn't want to let go of.

Kylila grinned when Josephine had said that and stuck her tongue out in a teasing manner.

"Of course I'm aroused. I am laying naked on top of my Daddy. What girl wouldn't be aroused by that?"

She laughed softly for a second before leaning down to kiss her again, only this time she shifted her hips enough to push down on Josephines cock. Kylila was still tender and beyond sensitive from the last couple of times they had sex, which made her tremble that much more.
 
She groaned into the kiss as she was enveloped by her daughter once more. Her fingers let go of Kylila's nipples to wrap her around around her. Her fingernails scratched lightly down her daughter's back, enjoying the warm, tight squeeze on her cock. She shifted her hips a bit, helping to push completely and deeply into Kylila.

She grinned for a moment as she nipped softly on her daughter's nose.

"Mmm..I wonder...what your mother would think of all this..."

She grazed her nails down Kylila's back and over her ass teasingly.
 
Kylila laid still after the hard cock had completely filled her and enjoyed the feeling that it created of it twitching within her pulsing walls. Though, she did frown a little at the mention of her mother and at that point almost crawled off of her father as the guilt rushed in.

"I would assume this would displease her. She isn't very open minded about such..... relationships."

Kylila didn't want to react to the clawing of her back, trying to fight the natural arching and rolling her hips in response, though she failed at the attempt. Even a soft whimper escaped her lips as she closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the after tingle it gave her.

"Do you regret what we are doing? If it does upset her, will you wish to end all this?"
 
She mmed at the pleasure the arching gave her as Kylila tightened around her for a moment. She continued to gently stroke one set of nails along her daughter's back as her other hand clasped her cheek softly.

"A little bit of regret, but I don't see why I shouldn't be able to love my own daughter how I wish to."

She shifted her feet on the bed so her knees were bent in the air for a moment. She kissed Kylila softly for a moment before arching her hips upwards off the bed.

"Perhaps we can open your mother to a new state of mind together, if you would like to."
 
For a split moment she was more concerned when hearing there were some regrets. Although the shifting around and sudden thrust from underneath had her crying out softly as she fell forward some. The action did catch her off guard and afterwards she was laughing lightly.

"I suppose we can see how she'll react. Though, to be honest, I'm still processing what this is."

She didn't really know how her mother would react, hell, she isn't even certain what her mother looks like now that things have changed. It didn't make sense that Kylila was an elf, or why the game chose for her to be elf considering both parents were suppose to be human. Which lead to another question that surfaced, however, she regained her balance and moved her hips teasingly as she spoke.

"I haven't seen her since.... well... all these changes happened, so I am not even certain of where she is right now."
 
Josephine moaned softly as Kylila rolled her hips against her teasingly. She lowered her legs back down on the bed, but wrapped both of her hands over the elf's sledner hips.

"I think everyone has been trying to adjust to things around here as well."

She lifted her head up and nibbled playfully on Kylila's bottom lip for a moment.

"And it sounds like we have our own little quest now to find your mother, reunite our little family..."

She smiled and kissed her daughter softly before deepening the kiss, moaning as she enjoyed the taste of her daughter. Her fingers stroked lightly along kylila's sides as she rolled her hips up into hers, stirring her up inside with her thick shaft.
 
Kylila started to move a bit more and struggled to keep up with the conversation as she was nearing the edge of her climax rather quickly.

"I'm.... Not even certain of what she..... looks like now... You are clearly different.... and look at me..."

She sat back up and arched while letting her head roll back and she reached down with one hand to rub at her clit. With her other hand she gripped one of her fathers breast and squeezed it, pinching the nipple in the process.

"I... I think... that would.... be an awesome quest.... Daddy...."

She managed to get one last response out breathlessly as she came and did her best to not fall forward, though she gripped Josephines' breast tighter. In that moment she wasn't entirely sure of what she said actually got passed her lips or not as she cried out shortly afterwards.
 
Josephine cried out with pleasure as her breast and taut nipple were squeezed, arching her back upwards. Her nails grazed Kylila's sides as she spoke of wanting to find the queen.

"Then...ahhhh!"

She cried out louder as her breast was squeezed harder and her daughter clamped around her tightly as she climaxed. Her nails dug into Kylila's back, dragging downward for a few moments.

She grinned for a moment as Kylila relaxed above her for a moment. Her hands grasped her daughter's side before rolling over so that Kylila was on the bottom, still deep within in her.

"Mmm...then we'll search for your mother my dear."

She slid her hands down the length of Kylila's legs before stopping at the ankles. She shifted so that Kylila's thighs were pressed against Josephine's chest as they were draped over each shoulder. Holding her daughter's legs in place, Josephine moaned as she drove into her daughter with fast, deep thrusts.
 
Just when Kylila thought it was safe to speak again, she found herself being rolled over and pinned underneath her father. She didn't get much of a chance to react as her legs were being lifted into a new position while listening to the rest of she said.

Kylila smiled for a moment at the idea of finding her mother, though that smile didn't stay for long as she cried out openly. Her head rolled back while gripping at the sheets tightly as she tried to move with her father thrusts. It didn't last for more than a few moments before she came all over the place.

She felt herself squirting hard, something she has never done before and it quickly rolled into the next climax. Kylila had never imagined submitting fully to someone before, yet here she is, under the complete control of her father. In that moment it truly felt as though he owned every part of her and she loved it.
 
He groaned as he felt her climax around him once more. He enjoyed using his daughter like this, feeling her writhe around and against him. He reached down between her legs, pinching on her clit as he drove faster and harder into her. He enjoyed hearing her cry out.

"Oohh...that's it...scream for me..."

He shivered with pleasure as he drove harder with each passing moment into her. It wasn't long before he hit his climax, driving hard and deep into her as he could. He groaned as his hot seed filled her once more.

He panted softly for a moment as he let her take all she wanted before pulling out. He crawled up beside her, pulling her against him gently.
 
Kylila screams echoed off the walls and filled the outside air, she wasn't even thinking enough to be grateful no one could come into this dimension. The heat from his seed had her crying out one last orgasm that seemed to never end before finally calming down. She barely felt the movement of him pulling out and laying next to her, all she did comprehend was the heat against her shivering body.

After a couple moments she worked on the blanket and covered them both as she curled up and closed her eyes. The last couple of hours has been exhausting for her and she felt that a nap was needed. Though she did have an arm and a leg draped over her father while snuggling against him.

"Where should we start our new quest?"

She asked with a yawn and the exhaustion clear in her tone, having this much sex is something she is not used to at all.
 
He kissed her softly for a moment, his hands stroking along her sides. He sighed softly for a moment and chuckled for a moment.

"Where do you think we should start? Why at the beginning, of course."

He tickled her sides playfully for a moment before smiling.

"However, I think a bit of a nap is in order.You wore me out my sweet daughter."
 
Kylila smiled as she fell asleep in the comfort of his arms, it was still strange to the feminine figure that replaced what grew up with. All in all, it did grow on her and she could easily get used to it all, not that there was much of a choice, at least it didn't disgust her in anyway. A moment before she fully drifted off, she wondered how he felt about the look the game had given him, though she heard that he was sleeping so she didn't bother him anymore.

Kylila slept for almost two hours, waking up to the cool breeze that swept through the room. It did take a few moments to really wake up and find that they were still in the game, taking in the naked body that laid next to her. Once again it wasn't all a dream and this is still the reality of things, though after looking over at her father, she couldn't complain at all.

Slowly and carefully she slipped from the bed, walking out to the balcony to watch the ocean the colors in the sky. Her fingers tapped in the air as she looked over the dimension items to see what she can add to this place. Out of curiosity she pulled up the bon fire icon and tossed into the fire place, wondering if it will truly heat the area up. She bought another bartender and placed him outside in a tavern that she laid out with the thought that he will be hungry and thirsty.
 
It was a little bit after Kylila left the bed that he woke up. He felt the absence of her warmth, but that wasn't the only thing on his mind. He did wonder if it had all been a dream, that sleeping would be the way out. However, it looked like that wasn't the case. This in turn lead to what could have possibly happened.

His line of thinking was that maybe his mind, and whoever else had happened to be online at the time, had been pulled into the game to replace whatever they had been playing. He did remember various stories of stuff happening like this, mind pulled into a game but the body remained behind. Some of the stories made it out to be a temporary thing, while others were more permanent. Who knows what the case would be for them. The whole computer generated world also seemed to be adapting to them as well.

He sighed as he pushed the thoughts aside, looking around to see where his daughter had went. It was definately strange to think of her as his daughter, but he was willing to go along with it. It took a few moments before he spotted her on the balcony, slipping from the bed.

He walked up quietly behind her, slipping his arms around her waist before kissing her shoulder.

"And what is my beautiful daughter doing now?"
 
She smiled and leaned back into his arms as she hit a couple more icons before closing the items list.

"Not much, just adding in a few little things like a tavern for food and such. I have to be in there to actually place things around, but it is good enough for now."

Kylila closed her eyes for a moment enjoying the moment of peace and oddly enough the fresh air coming off the water. It was better than any real place she has ever been to before.

"Did you have a nice nap? I hope I didn't wake you."

Leaning her head back to give him a kiss one the cheek, there were questions she wanted to ask and yet she didn't know how to ask them. At least, not in a way that would make sense so she just shoved them out of the way for now and asked an easier question.

"Would you like to go down and check it out? It isn't fancy at all, but the barkeep can cook us some food and such. Though, I might have to provide him with a few extra things."
 
He smiled and shook his head gently.

"No, you didn't wake me. I slept just fine."

He smiled for a moment at the kiss on the cheek. He took a deep breathe for a moment to inhale the crisp air, much cleaner than he was used to. At the question of going to the tavern, he smiled and pulled from her gently.

"Of course. Soome food sounds good as well."

He reached down and took her hand in his, before motioning with his free hand.

"Lead on my dear."
 
She smiled and was glad that she didn't wake him up, leaning into the kiss on her cheek while looking out towards the tavern. Kylila took his hand and took the lead back outside, she took the the trail that went down towards the docks to walk along the water on the way. The trail leading to the tavern wasn't much of a trail, though it is something she can easily fix later as it.

Once they got to the tavern, she added a few things for the barkeep to cook on, some tables here and there and one outside on the back porch area. It gave a perfect view of the ocean and some of the waterfalls coming over the cliffs.

"Would you like to go for a swim after we eat? I can make the little lake that we walked passed into a hot spring."
 
He smiled as he walked with her, looking around some more. The place could use a bit of work, but he would leave that up to her. This was her place to mold.

"That does sound like a wonderful idea. It would probably help us relax for a bit before getting back to the swing of things."

He took a seat at the table on the back porch, ordering a meal and some mead. It would be nice to just relax all day, but it might be good for them to get started on getting their quests started.
 
The barkeep did an amazing job of cooking up something for them with what he he had to work with. Kylila was shocked by what he was able to do and the food smelled wonderful and her gut growled just from the scent. It looked even better as he brought it out to them and she thanked him while taking a drink of the mead.

"Would it be kind of ironic of mom turned out to be a boss mob?"

She laughed to herself at the idea of it, not that she would actually want to fight her or anything, it had more to do with her curiosity of how the game changed things. Though as she was thinking of all that, almost on cue, she saw the guild messages popping up from Raegor and he talked about the dungeon even they did.

"The two guys that you met at the tavern said that the dungeon they ended up being more difficult than normal. The mobs have changed and that some were from other games they have played."
 
He laughed for a moment at her question as he ate the meal.

"That would be interesting. Give a new meaning to parents fighting all the time."

He took a drink a mead as she spoke of the dungeon her guild mates had gone through. The message didn't surprise him though. He nodded for a moment.

"That just makes things more interesting to deal with. I think that sounds like a wonderful challenge."

He grinned for a moment before leaning over and kissing her softly before continuing to eat.
 
"In some ways, it would make sense if mom was a boss mob. Technically you are the boss of Stormwind, then whatever other ruler over the other kingdoms. But since you are here wondering around instead of bound somewhere, someone has to take your place."

It was just an assumption though and the little time she was at Stormwind she didn't hear of any sign that the Queen was around. Then again, she wasn't there long enough to seriously explore the castle either since the guild leader was being a control freak. For all she knew, the guild leader was holding the Queen somewhere, keeping her prisoner. However, there is only one real way to find out the answer to all these questions.

She talked about the guild leader as they ate to give him an idea of how much in control he likes to be in and how no one really likes him. The only reason most stay in the guild is because of the high dungeon raiding they can do and for the armor rewards, but he is the leader and the rest just follow. Kylila talked of how he treats her, in fact in that moment he was trying to contact her since he couldn't track her with where they were. Considering she wasn't answering his pm's, he was getting very angry with her and were making threats, although she just laughed at most of the threats.

As they finished eating and walked down the little lake area, she started setting it up as a hot spring with one hand while holding her fathers hand with her free one.

"So yea, that's why I was kind of sneaking out and not helping out with the recent raids. He claims I am his little princess for whatever reason, but he also treats me like he controls my every move."

Kylila set up a few sitting areas in the lake as she stepped into the warming water.
 
He just smiled as he listened to his daughter talk about the guild leader and how he was. A few ideas formed in his mind, but he kept them mostly to himself for the time being. He gave a smirk at hearing about the guild leader trying to say she was his little princess.

"No, you are my little princess, not his. Though that will wait to be sorted out later."

He smiled for a moment before sitting down on one of the created seats in thewarming water as he followed her in.

"Well, it doesn't realy bother me that the castle has been taken over for the time being. Staying in one place for too long is just boring. Besides, I really haven't seen much that really needed a ruler in control yet."

He strecthed his legs out as he leaned back in the water, sinking down till the water was just above his breasts.

"We will probably have to visit the castle to see if we can find clues on the Queen."
 
Kylia blushed deeply at him saying that about her being his, it might be true, though hearing it out loud brought out the shyness. She dunked under the water to soak her hair down and rinse it out a little before coming back up.

"I like being your princess more than his. I have to wonder what he is like in person. If being here is any indication to his personality that is."

She moved to sit next to him and leaned back so she can lift her feet up to wash some of the dirt off her legs. The thought of going back to the castle didn't settle to well with her, not that she thought the leader would actually hurt her, she just didn't want to face him.

"Hopefully most of the guild will be raiding when we get there, they are talking about it. He is pretty upset with me right now too, I just don't want to deal with him. Especially if he tries to take me away from you and actually punish me somehow."

She smirked almost curious as to what kind of punishment he could implement on her, more than likely just lock her in her room with silly guards.
 
Back
Top