Existing Threads Seeking Writer(s) 2016

Sweetp4u

Mischief Maker
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Posts
14,736
THIS THREAD IS FOR EXISTING THREADS IN SRP FORUM


Please do not reply to a post in this thread. Instead send a Private Message to the post creator to discuss details of their story/ needs.

Do not post anything else but a link to your story and a description of what you are seeking or aren't.

Please keep your requests for co-writers to a once a week, per thread, post.

Please go back and edit out your post when the role(s) have been filled so we know to keep reading through.

Anything other than what is specified here or unsuitable for the purpose of this thread can / will be removed by a moderator.

Enjoy your role play

Sweet P
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1266084

New SRP writer here looking for someone to join me in this thread. I see it going a couple of different directions depending on my co-writer's interest. It can go toward a brother/sister incest story, or just banging his sister's friends after word about his package gets around.

I've been roleplaying for a long time, so dont fear the newbness. I want to try writing an SRP and would love someone to join me in this. Please sent me a message if you find it interesting.
 
.

Hi all, and happy new year to you all :)

I am Looking for a female partner for this thread.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1265928

Basically two strangers meet in a local coffee house/diner on new years day around late morning.

I envisage this to be a shortish story with the couple chatting, flirting and then fucking. but happy for it to continue as well.

Adrian :devil:
 
Female Photographer?

.

Hi all

I started a thread recently, but my co-writer for personal reasons backed out pretty much as we started.

Anyway, I would like to either continue the story; or restart it from the same frst post - edited accordingly if required.

The story is about a young female photographer wanting to develop her skills, and a family friend/neighbour ends up spending time with her as he tutors and advices her.

Over time they end up becoming intimate. this may be due to sheer seduction, or that they indulge in some portraiture work which goes out of hand?

The story can be found here

Adrian
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1268680

Need someone for a cheerleader thread where she if forced to become a sex toy for the school's biggest nobody, thanks to some bad choices.

The thread is a consent url hut reluctance thread at first, then leading into enjoyment and even love of her situation.

Message me in interested. I need a female writer for the role of Kimberly.
 
Classic Sci-Fi Role-Playing

THE AFFAIRS OF KAITAIN
A Role-Play of Dune





Call for Writers

It is the year 10,148 AG. The aging Elrood Corrino IX sits upon the Golden Lion Throne of the Galactic Padishah Empire. Members and agents of other noble houses, like Atreides or Harkonnen, surround him seeking favor and advantage.

If you think you have what it takes to survive, or even prevail in, the intrigues and affairs of the Imperial capital, then the planet Kaitain is the place for you!


If, after reading the whats been written so far of The Affairs of Kaitain, you think you might want to join in its role-play, please contact EmpressJosephine here or JawnKarTurr here.



 
Last edited:
I could use a dominant male or female to play the role of sadistic/abusive/opportunistic guard in my prison srp "Welcome to prison, ladies. It's open to all, but right now it seems to just be me playing with myself, and that's no fun.
 
Reboots help wanted...taken

Wondering if anyone might be interested in rebooting/continuing a couple of threads I had going. Partners seem to have vanished from lit but I really don't want the characters to die. The Boomerang Kid. Links to both threads can be found in my signature. If you're interested shoot me a pm.
 
Last edited:
OK, here's the lowdown. I only have one open thread and my partner is MIA for now. So if you have an open thread that needs a female write, just pm me with the link. I am dying of boredom over here.
 
Bending the Rules, Blurring the Lines

Unfortunately, it looks as if I've lost my writing partner for this particular thread.

Looking for a literate male writer to take over the role of Connel O'Shae, or to start the story over.

The setting is 1930s Harlem, and your character is an honest, Irish cop that has a bit of a dark side to him. My character is a lounge singer who isn't particularly known for staying on the right side of the law, but luck has been on her side.

Includes mild themes of domination and some bondage.

If you're interested, send me a PM, and we can talk.

-A.
 
Last edited:
Thorald Deighton

I am seeking a roleplayer that wants to play in a fantasy story together with my warrior character
 
I want someone to either continue this story or we can start over and make some tweaks to it.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1173495

What I don't want to change:
True siblings. Not step, not half. Full blooded siblings.

What I wouldn't mind changing. I would like for the older brother to fluctuate more between being nice, and then cruel as he is frustrated with their situation and also with his increasing sexual desires.
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1278292

it's a fox furry thread and I am looking for one female partner to write on it. The thread is fairly new so it could be done in any way that would make it more interesting to you as long as I agree to it. The thread was to be a romance thread but the person I was going to write with backed out last second and left me with the thread so PM me and lets talk about it and see if we can come up with a plot.
 
Back
Top