Last Minute Arrangements (closed)

He watched how gracefully she turned and slipped free
From the bra. He was saddened to see her back to him when she did. He smiled though as she half turned. Her hand was using her breast, really just her nipple because of how full her chest was. It made her hand seem so tiny and petite.

"Oh that one?" He asked as he took it from her, smiling as she turned to face him

He examined it closely, thinking of how her soft flesh would spill around the strips of material

"I don't think I did. But I imagine it will
Look great on you" he said as he stepped
Closer, letting the bra dangle, then he caught both shoulder straps and offered it to her

"This one has a front clasp"
He said as he looked it over

He undid the clasp, then stepped
To her, holding it up for her to slip unit like some sort
Of
Jacket

She stepped closer to him when he unclasped the front bra clasp and then put her hands through the arms straps.

"Well, you can do the honor." She said, in reference to his clasping the bra back up.

She bit her lip as his hands lightly brushed over her tits as he clasped it and she shivered. Cass wasn't sure whether he'd done it on purpose.

She twirled around. "IF I do the slip test, I think I'll fail." She smiled coyly at Sam.

He felt his body throb as she slid her arms through the straps, slipping the material up not her shoulders. Her full round breasts were just inches from him.

The look in her eyes when she said he could clasp it for her made his grin widen. He watched, mesmerized as he took each side of the clasp in hand. He pulled the material tight, bringing it down to catch the hefty swell of each breast. As he pulled the slaps together his fingers slid along the inner curve of her breasts, just missing the perky nipple, and as he brought the clasp together his fingers slid along a warm silky swell of cleavage, her tremendous bosom catching his fingers for a brief moment

Her skin was smooth and as soft as silk and as was so deliciously pliable

He pulled his hands free

She winked at him as she joked about the slip test

"Yeah there is no waythat is a day to day bra. That would be special occasion only" he agreed, licking his lips hungrily

He was looking at her lustfully and normally she'd probably be scared off from that, he was after all her cousin. She could feel her body tingling though with the idea that something as taboo as a family member wanting her would be a realistic thing.

"Kay, time try on your bikini outfit." She said pushing away the taboo feelings. She grabbed the skimpy swimsuit which they called a monokini and put it on, she wasn't facing him this time so he'd only get a view of her ass.

Once it was on she turned to face him. "Judging by your look, it looks okay?"

http://www.spicylingerie.com/ey-kr01.html

He watched her move, her toned back and deliciously round ass. Her slender thighs and smooth skin. From head to toe she was a much changed girl, well she was very obviously a woman now. Na she found his cock throbbing at the teasing they had done.

Before he could think much on how she had affected him, she was tugging her panties off, her round ass looking all the more scrumptious. she turned back around and asked him his thoughts. At first he was concerned she had seen his hard on by her comment

But she looked delicious

"Yeah. You look great. You'd get a million tips if you worked at that bar in something like that"

He told her with a grin, he shifted trying to casually make the swell along his thigh in his board shorts less obvious

"So are you satisfied?" He asked her with a smile. He needed to make an exit soon or she might notice. And he had no idea how she would react to that. Earlier with how she had been at the beach, he assumed she would freak out. But here in the dressing room she had been a completely different kind of woman

His eyes took in her swelling cleavage in her bikini.

"Or do we need to go back out and pick through some more options?" He said as he shifted, trying to think about sports statistics and his old grandma to cool his blood

She nodded her head at his question of if she was satisfied with what she had for now. She was. She'd gotten her bra replaced with two cute new ones. One she could use for special occasions. She was kind of excited to get home so that she'd be able to test them out.

"Lets go." She said, after getting dressed. She yawned, "I'm tired and a bit hungry now."

All that drinking did wonders for the appetite.

She nodded her head at his question of if she was satisfied with what she had for now. She was. She'd gotten her bra replaced with two cute new ones. One she could use for special occasions. She was kind of excited to get home so that she'd be able to test them out.

"Lets go." She said, after getting dressed. She yawned, "I'm tired and a bit hungry now."

All that drinking did wonders for the appetite.
"Alright then. We can stop at that store then head home" he told her with a smile.

Then he stepped out, relieved to escape before she noticed just how hard she was making him. She was......perfect. Regardless of the fact that they were related, she embodies all the characteristics he lusted for.

This was tough.

He stepped out, joined by his cousin minutes later. Then he paid for her new clothes.

They headed out, stopped by a store where they grabbed beer, liquor, and some snacks food

During the ride home on his scooter he couldn't help but feel her massive chest pressed against his back. They pulled up to the little bungalow

He hopped of and snuck the booze around to their little hit while she kept an eye out for parental units.

Once they arrived at home, she waited for Sam to go inside and put the alcohol away. Meanwhile, she kept a sharp look out for her mom and his dad. She was glad she did too because just as she was about to walk back towards the hut thing, her mom came outside.

"Cassandra, there you are!"

She smiled and tried not sway. "Hey mom."

"Where's Sam?"

"He's inside. Shopping really tires men out." She mused. Her mom laughed. "Well, your uncle and I thought we could do a family dinner tonight."

Nope, she was tipsy, so going to dinner wouldn't be the best idea at the moment.

"I'm actually....I actually have a headache... and like I said, Sam is tired. beat. He has terrible stamina." She said and her mom laughed again and shook her head. "Okay, stay safe and please don't kill each other while we're gone."

She nodded her head and then stepped inside. "Good news..." She said as she closed the door behind her. "Mom and your dad are going out to dinner. It was supposed to be a family dinner, but I got us off. You're welcome." Cassandra smiled smugly.

He had left Cass out with the bike, bringing the rest of the liquor and sofa into their little hut. He had just finished stowing the liquor out of sight when he heard the door click. She stood with her back to the door, telling him they were now free

"Well alright!"' He said with a grin. He peels his shirt off, revealing tha slender toned torso of a runner. He tossed his shirt aside, then pulled the liquor back out, grabbed the coke and poured up a pair of drinks

"Here we go" he said as he stepped up to her and handed her a cup

"Here's to family vacations" he said in a toast, lifting his cup and then drinking

"What now. Wanna go walk on the beach at night, maybe relax in the hot tub on the patio, or just relax in here?" He asked as he took another drink

Cass took a small sip of her drink and smiled. It wasn't like she needed more alcohol but then alcohol always made things fun. Especially with your cousin.

She took another few gulps.

"Let's get in the hot tub, I can test out my new swimsuit." She said with a little smile. Her eyes briefly ran over his torso. He definitely kept fit. When she noticed that he'd noticed her giving him an appreciative look, she flushed and looked away, "I'll go get changed."

She pulled out the swimsuit he'd chosen for her. She told herself to pretend like her cousin wasn't behind her more than likely looking and pulled her skirt and tank off. Then she pulled off her bra and panties and slipped into the black swim suit.

The material was flimsy so she'd have to be careful. "Alright. I'm ready." She walked back to where she sat her cup and began drinking.

He smiled to himself, thinking of how shy she had been earlier today, and now she was totally comfortable with changing in front of him

He watched her gorgeous form slip free from her close, her cute round ass in show as she slid her panties off, then wriggled into her new swimsuit

"Sounds good to me" he said as he dug through one of his bags for another pair of trunks

"Can you pour me another drink" he asked as he tugged his shorts off, exposing his long thick member, hanging between his thighs, for a brief moment before he pulled in the other pair of short, these more roomy

Her eyes followed his hands as he stripped down to absolutely nothing, only for a few minutes but still...she caught sight of his long cock and combed her fingers through her hair nervously, looking up to the ceiling. Looking at his cock was wrong, she repeated in her head about a 1000 times.

"Huh, oh right...a drink." She said walking towards the kitchen area where he'd set the drinks and poured him more alcohol. She was slightly disappointed that he'd pulled his swim trunks on when she'd turned around but also slightly relieved.

"Here you go!" She said brightly, "Lets go hit that hot tub, huh?"

He smiled when he glanced up, after piling his shorts up. He could tell by the blush in her face, and the way she was staring at the ceiling she had watched

It was ok, it was only fair.

"That's great" he said after
She scurried off to get drinks. Her ass looked
Amazing on the swimsuit, it covered her well, but at the same time left plenty in plain sight

"Well then lets go" he said as he turned, slipped his free arm around her waist and guided her to the tub

The stars were out and there was a warm breeze. The water was perfect and bubbling wonderfully.

He strode
Up the steps

"After
You" he said as he gestured to the warm water, taking a moment to stare at just how much of her top could not cover of her tremendous chest. He ached to touch them again

When they made it out to the hot tub, she pursed her lips as she placed one foot in the warm water and shivered because the heat on her skin felt so incredibly good. Once she'd gotten her full body she smiled at Sam while sat across from her.

"The water feels soo good." She was still partially drunk from earlier but it was starting to wear off a bit. Her mind slightly wandered to earlier and seeing Sams cock. Part of her wished he wasn't her cousin.

"I can't believe our parents took us to such a deserted area. Can you imagine how much fun we could've had with them out? "

He had watched her as she stepped in. Her slender toned legs slowly disapppearing int the steaming water, his eyes locking onto her curvaceous figure as more and more of her is below the water line.

Soon a generous swell of cleavage and black triangles of her top were all that were visible.

"What do you mean could've had? They are gone now?" He asked with a grin, taking a long drink from his freshly filled beverage. His eyes caught hers in the light of the moon

"We had a good time shopping. Don't tell me you're saying the fun has to stop" he said and then he playfully splashed at her

"Here" , he said as he slid closer to her, his arm out stretched under the water until he felt her leg. He inlet his hand land on her mid thigh.

"Have a drink" he said as he offered his drink to her

"Oh wait. I have a better idea!" He said with a smile. Then he slowly stood out of the water, stepping closer to her. His torso dropped with water, toned muscles dropped water, beads of water shimmering in the moon light as they courses over his body

"Body shots" he said. Then he reached down and pulled her onto her feet

He hopped back, landing on the edge of the tub. Pulled her close to him, between his legs.

"Pour it on my stomach and drink" he told her

"Come on body shots are fun!"

"That wasn't what I meant!" She said in regards to them not having fun. She was about to take his drink from him until he stood and jumped back on the edge. She smirked at his suggestion. "Sam.." she started to protest until he pulled her between his legs.

She bit her lip then took the drink pouring some on his torso. She ran her tongue down his abs tasting his salty skin with the alcohol. She could feel her pussy tingle slightly. If she wasn't already slightly drunk she probably would've fought it a bit harder.

He smiled as she played along. She had risen from the water to get a better angle on him, the water glistened in the moonlight, accentuating her curves

Then she poured the cool liquid over his stomach, quickly followed by her hot mouth and tongue. As she chased her drink down his torso, her heavy breasts slid over his waist, he could feel their weight on his loins, then again as she moved down his thigh before her mouth stopped just above his waist band. His cock thrones in response to the treatment

"There you go. That's the spirit" he said hungrily.

He gave her the cup, waiting to see where she would pour his drink!

"My turn"

"It is, isn't it?" She said with a smile.

She tapped her chin trying to decide where to pour the booze. She thought about pouring some between her breasts, he'd been staring at them all day. It would've made him happy. Instead, she jumped up on the edge and poured some down her stomach.

Cass gave Sam a naughty look. Her swimsuit was slightly in the way since the material went down her stomach but had holes. She just wanted to see how inventive he'd get.

He watched her hop up into the edge where he had been sitting, the sight bringing backs memories of her testing her bras earlier that night.

He swallowed hard, his cock throbbing at the sight of her. She tilted the cup back slowly, hovering over her breasts, but at the last minute she leaned further back and the drink poured onto her stomach. She giggled lightly at the cool feel

He stepped closer, his hands going to her ribs and her waist. He face dipped down as his lips chased the fluid down toward the fabric of her suit. The hand on her waist slid up, his thumb hooking into the material. He tugged gently, pulling it out of his way as his lips and tongue slid lower

As he pulled at her suit, the bottom tugged tight over her mound, while the top began to slide sideways, exposing the sides of one breast.

His mouth sank lower still, then quickly he stopped and pulled back

"That was good" he told her, his eyes taking in how her suit had been set askew

"But your cute suit got in the way " he said with a playful frown.

Then he took the cup from her. He looked at her hungrily

"I can think of a body shot you'd probably like if it wasn't with your cousin. Wanna try it anyway? You can even close your eyes if you want"

She bit her lip trying to fight the moans that begged to escape her lips. Cass didn't succeed at that though. It wasn't a surprise when he suggested another place to do a body shot. "I can think of lots of places to do body shots that I wouldn't do on a cousin too.." she said with a grin.

Her tit was starting to pop out of the confines of the swimsuit and his eyes seemed to be focused on the one that was sliding further to the side. There wasn't anything to really fix though since it hadn't actually popped out yet.

However, Cass let Sam have his way and then nodded her. "Sure. I'm game. We're supposed to be having fun right? Can't have that much fun with too many barriers up. How much worse could it get, we're already licking each others bodies.."

She closed her eyes waiting to see where the next body shot would happen.

He felt his heart pound in his chest. He tried to keep eye contact with her. But her left breast was spilling free. Slowly slipping more and more

"You're right" he acknowledged. "No fun with barrriers"

She closed her eyes and he took the moment to admire her hefty breasts. He was almost in pain from willing her top to slip free

"Alright. No peeking" he told her as he stood up. He watched her eyes closely as he undid the tie on his shorts, and slipped his girthy member free

He stood over her, letting his swelling shaft hang over her face, then he poured a small stream over his cock, the drink running over his veiny member tod rip into her mouth

"That is so hot" he said before he realized how it might look or how mad she might get, if she opened her eyes

Wuickly he tucked his cock away

He smiled down at her

"Your turn" he said handing her the cup

When she closed her eyes, she felt a bit antsy. She wasn't sure what was going to happen but it made her all tingly. She could the shifting of clothing, heard him pour some of the alcohol, some of it splashing on her nose

Then she felt it and she had a strong suspicion what 'it' was as it hung over her mouth. It lightly brushed her nose. She moaned a little knowing exactly what it was even as the alcohol dripped into her mouth. However, instantly he'd pulled out. She opened her eyes as he adjusted his shorts.

Cass smirked. She could see how he wanted to play. Did he really think she wouldn't figure it out? She didn't say anything however and instead took the cup"At this point, I only have so many areas to do this with..."

She drizzled a bit of the alcohol between her breasts figuring, it might be a little too tempting for him if she did her pussy.

He smiled, settling back into the water.

He had been shocked that he had managed to pull that off. He had. Den worries
That he had made a terrible decision. Yet she had not realized what had happened. His cock had been so close
To her face. His cock had brushed her cute little nose

These thoughts were
Spinning through his head as she leaned back, and poured the Drink between her breasts

He smiled, leaning close to her. He stepped in between her legs. His head dipped
Low, lips landing on the soft swell of one breast, the material
Of her swim suit brushing his lips as his mouth roamed over the supple
Flesh, he lathered her chest with his mouth, lost in the soft bit feel
Of her skin

His torso pressed against her stomach as he slid
Lower
And lower, until
He ran into her bikini

Finally he pulled
Back and smiled at her

Then he let one had slide up her waist to the fabric of her swimsuit.

"This is getting in the way cous,"
He said

"Lets make
This even then" and a
Little fidgeting around and suddenly he pulled
His short
Out
From under the water and set it aside. He smiled.

Then he let his hands slide up her waist, hands sliding over the sides of her breasts as they slid higher. His fingers curled against the swell of her breasts, then they slid higher, coming up over her collar bone, then around to the back of her beck
He deftly undid the clasp of the suit.

Then watching the look in her eyes, he peeled the swim suit back, exposing her gorgeous breasts. His head dipped low, the piece of fabric sliding out of his way as he licked and suckled the flesh between her breasts, then lower over the flesh of her stomach which had once been blocked.

Under the water, the length of his shaft occasionally brushed her thigh, the bubbling water making it impossible to be....proper.

Last edited:
Cassie bit her lip as he leaned his head down and began sucking. Thousands of different thoughts floated through her head, like what was she doing? Why was she letting this happen, but god it felt so good. They weren't doing anything wrong, right. Just touching...with their mouths.

Then Sam mentioned how her bathing suit was getting in the way. "You still have your shorts on...so I don't see how it's getting in the way."

"Lets make this even then"

Her eyes widened as he slipped his pants off and pulled them from the warm water, then moved towards her, caressing her breasts as his hands moved higher. "Sam...I'm not sure..." she said nervously but it was too late because he'd undone the clasps of the suit which were on the back of her neck.

She gasped sharply as his head dipped down sucking the liquid from between her breasts. "Oh god..." she mumbled. She shivered as his cock brushed against her thigh every now and then. "I think...we need to stop now..." They were entering dangerous territory and if they didn't stop now, really bad things could happen.

His head slowly came back up, his eyes lingering over the full hefty curve of her breasts before finding her eyes in the moonlight

"What do you mean" he said with a smile. That thickness and trembling in her voice was obvious

"We are just playing a few drinking games. Are you getting too drunk?" He asked as he stood all the way up. His body between her parted thighs, her chest heaving from the attention

"It's fine if you are. I can finish my drink." He said as he raised it to his lips

"If you can't handle any more. Otherwise I'm sure we can find some other games to play" he said with a grin, giving her shoulder a playful nudge,his eyes watching the way her hefty chest swayed from the gentle push

"So another body shot or.....truth or dare?" He asked with a grin. What perfect options

Back