Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These women are not big. These women are perfection. I'm 5'6 and a size 14 with 38ddd breasts and I love myself. I don't think just because we wouldn't be allowed to grace the cover of Vogue doesn't mean we are any less than a women who could. Its because our society is scared to embrace pure sexuality and that's what an abundance of breasts butts and curves do. They can make anything look sexy and it makes society nervous.

Well said and thank you for saying it. The sexist woman I ever knew was right about your size and her curves are carved indelibly on my mind still, years later.
:rose:

4.jpg

These women are not big. These women are perfection. I'm 5'6 and a size 14 with 38ddd breasts and I love myself. I don't think just because we wouldn't be allowed to grace the cover of Vogue doesn't mean we are any less than a women who could. Its because our society is scared to embrace pure sexuality and that's what an abundance of breasts butts and curves do. They can make anything look sexy and it makes society nervous.

I'm 5'6 and a size 14 with 38ddd breasts and I love myself....That is all the matters. It's when people start believing SO called pop-Kulture. That we have even allowed this, is sad. 'Pop-kulture' is the cause of emotional up-evil in so many curvy woman....or there drummed out of media outlets...

Last edited:
Let Mrs. Nighthawk know she is very lovely please. Thanks for sharing.

4.1.gif

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Who says skinny girls can't have curves? I'm skinny with small perky breasts but I still have curvaceous hips and a chunky ass which I love! Heaps of skinny girls still have curves, who says it's only on the big women? It's more based on the body shape you were born with. You can still be fat and have hips that go straight down or a flat ass.

PROVE IT!! a picture is worth a few simple words. after all, this is a picture thread, Please?:kiss:

Who says skinny girls can't have curves? I'm skinny with small perky breasts but I still have curvaceous hips and a chunky ass which I love! Heaps of skinny girls still have curves, who says it's only on the big women? It's more based on the body shape you were born with. You can still be fat and have hips that go straight down or a flat ass.

I don't think anyone has said skinny girls don't have curves... to bad we've never cataloged all the pictures here... this thread is all about Curvy appreciation. speaking for myself...I'd certainly like to see your curves.

Retread...I know. just making showing an example.
6.jpg

Last edited:
Tell me how to post a picture on here and I shall :)! (and is it possible posting a pic from a phone?)

Your better off using your computer. But. first: click post reply. scroll down a bit, to manage attachments.... Then just follow along. Your pix have to be a certain size...so if there larger than 100mb or 800x600... not luck.

If you use a secondary photo storage host... that you've saved your nudies. Open your pic. right click on the pic... a little box will open...click on 'copy URL'
return to litt. On the message tool bars....you'll notice a little icon, looks like a mountain...click said mountain... another tool box opens... past said URL... If your pictures are Gi'normous. you may want to re-size. also... before you post, inspect your pic...you may not have noticed the background...

I've never done it from my phone...lit has an app... but it sucks. if your using an itty-bitty screen, like an Iphone.. it may take a bit. any troubles..just PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back