Rememberance - See you again my friend.

JonathanBair

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 16, 2015
Posts
5,188
Its been 2 years from when my friend Eryka passed. And this story is in her memory and honor. Going to be kinda poemish I think.. This song reminds me of you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDZ0QQUYPMQ

In the crazy teen emotions I felt so alone and out of place, till the day I found you my friend back in about 95. You gave me peace and comfort. You where my sounding board. I didnt know it then wondering into yahoo roleplay chatroom I would find someone that would be with me for 20 years. I didnt know the love from one of my most trusted friends.

We have came along way from where we began that fateful day. We had are ups and downs, and a few crazy curve balls in time. We always where there waiting for the other person to find there way back to each other. The road may have been a long twisting one but in the end it always led us back... I see this as a long parted road and long till they rejoin again. I know we will have a lot to catch up on when the day we meet up again, and I will be glad to tell you all about it when that day happens.

I know your in a better place, but I will be here waiting for are paths to rejoin again. I long for the safety to be with you. Safety and understanding we both had for each other. The warmth and love we had tho we never seen each other in person. The warmth of knowing we where out there and no mater how crazy the day was. We where there waiting with a life line and safety rope. Its been along day turned into years but I know one day you will be back in my life.


When the world was grieving for Pauls passing, I was grieving for you. That song written to fit the Fast and Furious crew, was so fitting for what we had for 20 years.
 
Rememberance

Oh how I miss the days we had. The days I could look foreword to one of the few folks I know I could count on in life.

To be a voice of wisdom and guidance. To be a ear to listen to. You where both my rock and my light. I did not fear the unknow path before me as I knew I had you right there beside me.

Oh how we had some really good nights and some not so good ones. In they days we had, we always had each others backs.
You gave me more then I ever knew, and I didn't realize just how much you where apart of my life, for being someone I never touched or hugged. Just another person in life stumbling to find there way in life.

Just wanted to write in remembrance of you in times of reflection in the days of change.

Fear not my ole friend, you shale never have to worry and I hope you have nothing but good days for eternity. You are gone but not forgotten my friend. Should I ever get so lucky to see you again some day.
 
Feeling lost

When life as you turning around so much, you don't know what way is forward or backwards. Whats up or down.

All's you know is being lost and tost about along the way. Looking for that safe harbor you know is out there somewhere. Looking for the bright beacon to shine the way.

The longing and missing of your home port as there you knew it was safe. You could steady your self there while being at home.

For now you just gotta keep riding the waves on the troubled waters, and keep a eye out for the light that could be your new home and safe harbor.
 
Wait and hope or to setle?

One of life's age old question is to hold out for something better, or be happy with what you got.


I find myself asking this same question, do I keep chasing a dream in hopes the dream finds me chasing it threw out life. How will I know if I keep my eyes on the dream that is out of reach when. When I may be missing being someone's dream now.

How long should one chase a dream till they should write it off as a dead end. How far back should they backtrack to get on the right path for now. How long can the happiness of yesterday be the light for tomorrow and the day afters. When the light goes out, how long do you keep looking for new light? Can there be more then one light in life? The light showing the path to happiness?
 
Back
Top