Tudor Rose

Thomas Donley could feel Elspeth’s treacherous young body betraying her. The intoxicating fragrance of the young maiden’s growing arousal filled his nostrils. He savored each little gasp, sigh, and moan of unwanted pleasure that bubbled from Elspeth’s moist ripe lips. He knew well that the young virgin’s pious young mind was screamingNO and yet her supple young body was yearning for the sinful pleasures his mouth, lips teeth and tongue brought her. Had that gorgeous traitorous body screamingYes, Yes, YES as she withered under his sensual assault. Another shuttering gasp bubbled from those ripe lips as she begged and pleaded,

"Please ... Please do it now before ... Before I change my mind!"

Oh no! Not just yet. He was far from being through with young Elspeth’s seduction. His sinful tongue now explored the girl’s chaste innocence. He found that little illusive rough spot in all of the young maiden’s silky moist perfection. He let the tip of his tongue fluttered over that sweet spot. He would not be satisfied until he ripped a soul sear orgasm from sweet young Elspeth’s stunning young body.
 
Elspeth knew she was on the brink of being engulfed by something bigger and more powerful than anything she had ever experienced before. Her mind was fighting her body while her body was struggling to obey her soul and she was facing defeat on all fronts.

Her innocence meant she had no idea what was happening to her. She'd seen bulls mate with cows and watched dogs mount bitches and because of the nature of her studies she knew the body parts involved. But this was not in the text book and totally beyond her understanding.

To her surprise her nipples were as hard as diamonds and were longing to be embraced. Somehow she fought back moving her legs and stopping Donley's tongue achieving its goal. Shuffling round she got his right hand on to her left breast and as it moulded into shape she found herself arching and groaning.

She wasn't sure what she wanted but whatever it was she wanted it. NOW!
 
Oh how this adorable young maiden fought her supple young boy’s carnal awakening. Donley saw the war of emotions in her soft doe eyes before he continued to feast of Elspeth chaste virginal innocence. Suddenly the young maid began to struggle, was she once more trying to escape her fate? Elspeth leg pushed against Donley his tongue slipping from her honey dew sweetness of her maiden’s treasure. The young beauty tossed and squirmed under him, not so much trying to escape but searching and hungering for something. In her little struggles Thomas Donley’s hand came to rest on Elspeth’s breast a sensual little groan bubbled from the young beauty’s moist ripe lips her supple young body now arched to his touch.

Elspeth’s pale pink rosebud nipples were peaked and hard as little diamonds, crowning her dusky pink puffy areolas. Thomas Donley’s thumb brushed across the girl’s throbbing nipple. He rolled that torrid little bud under the pad of his thumb. His dark hazel eyes met Elspeth’s smoldering eyes for just a moment, no longer than a heart beat or two, before his head bent to the girl’s neglected nipple as he once more inhaled that sweet taunt little pink rosebud. This time as he suckled Elspeth’s nipple she knew what to expect. When she was shaking with sinful desire Donley began kissing his way up her body, the sensual curve of her slender neck, his kisses as light as the caress of a butterflies wing, traced the line of her jaw. Donley’s lips brushed Elspeth’s.

He claimed the summer wine sweetness of her mouth as he positioned himself between Elspeth’s thighs; the tip of his manhood brushed her virgin folds. His body arched and trust and the velvet tip of his man hood just entered her chaste virgin body and pressed to Elspeth’s throbbing clit. Thomas Donley still to let the young beauty adjust to his invasion of her.
 
Somehow Elspeth caught her breath and managed to shape words "Is this ... is this how you ... how you seduce all your maidens?" She knew her life was changing for ever. She was content to be single as long as she could Pursue her study of medicine. But one day, somewhere, somehow she might, just might find a husband. But this could never happen now, her life was about to ruined and no decent man would ever look at her. Worse still Donley might make her pregnant totally ruining her reputation and her father's.

And yet, yet something deep, something primal was building inside her and she wanted, no she craved fulfillment. Elspeth found her body arching to give Donley greater access to fulfill her needs. Using her hands she pulled Donley's face to hers, mouth to mouth and now she was in control of the kisses demanding relief.

Elspeth allowed Donley's fight hand to conquer her left breast as she felt his manhood brush against the barrier that shielded her womb. Breaking the kiss she whispered "Make love to me!"
 
Oh how this calmly young maiden had fought her fate. Had struggled to maintain her honor and her virtue. Yet in the end Thomas Donley had awakened some primal urged deep within Elspeth as she gasped.

"Is this ... is this how you ... how you seduce all your maidens?"

Donley only smiled as he let her question hang between them. Suddenly something shattered in the young beauty. Her dainty hands cupped Thomas’ face and pulled his mouth to hers as she surrendered to her growing arousal. That kiss begged and silently pleaded so eloquently for him to give her what his kisses and body had promised her. Thomas Donley wicked smile only broaden as the young girl pressed her breast to his right hand and gasped as his thumb brushed across her diamond hard peeked nipple.

Donley rolled his hips to Elspeth’s slowly, steadily, sensually and oh seductively, he opened her chaste young body until the tip of his cock brushed Elspeth maiden head. The young beauty gasped,

"Make love to me!"

Elspeth gasped, her soft angelic voice barely a whisper as all fight drained from her traitorous young body.

“Of course my naughty little kitten!”

He continue to arouse Elspeth as his cock slid in and out of her tight, chaste, pussy. He waited and when the hapless young maiden’s gorgeous young body arched to his he thrust deep within her, a sharp pain engulfed Elspeth as Donley stilled for just a moment as he swallowed her cry of pain and loss. Then that pain became an ach, the ach a warm glow, and that warm glow as shimmering wave of pleasure that swept through every fiber of the young maiden. The pain of her loss and her virginity now nothing but a fading memory.
 
Elspeth was in a world she never ever expected to enter, the world of the mated female. Donley had discovered her secret and with the threat of the stake had forced her to surrender her innocence. Yet when the conquest was finally complete it wasn't surrender, it was more like willing cooperation.

The sharp searing pain of her deflowering caused Elspeth to cry out in both pain and shock. But her cry was absorbed by her lover's mouth. She sensed he was caught up in the lust of the moment yet she felt him hesitate giving her time to adjust to her new state. In that moment Elspeth wanted to hold him even closer if that were possible. Slowly, very slowly the pain began to ease and she kissed Donley passionately encouraging him to begin the next phase.

Each thrust increased the discomfort but slowly it faded until she felt a dull ache. But deep inside her something else was building, something new and unexpected that was transforming her status there and then. A warmth built in her loins together with a hardening of her nipples as she arched upwards in pure undiluted lust.

Suddenly she felt her inner muscles clamp hard on Donley's manhood ensuring there was to be no escape. She felt herself twitch as she threw her head back and screamed as her channel was flooded by her own juices and her nails tore into Donley's back.

Yet there was more, much more to come as she awaited the climax of her own orgasm and the invasion of her lover's seed.
 
This stunning creature that had so fought to avoid her fate now embraced it with a shameful will. Elspeth Clung to Donley as if her life depended on their embrace her scream of lost innocence was swallowed in their kiss a kiss that the young maiden now returned with a passion. Elspeth arched her supple young body to Donley as he led the innocent young girl in a carnal dance as old as time its self.

All Elspeth’s fear of getting with child had seemed to evaporate in the wild passion that engulfed her. Her gorgeous young body clamp hard on Donley's manhood as if trying to draw him deeper into her tight chaste body. Donley’s seduction of the young maid continued, he was everything that a young girl could dream of in a husband on their wedding night but so seldom found. He was tender, gentle, and so very passionate. The more Elspeth’s lithe young body demanded of him the more he gave her. There was a certain cruelty in the way Donley let Elspeth take the lead in her own defilement. He would leave her no place to hide, to deny that she truly wanted this.

When Elspeth screamed out her ecstasy as she through back her head, her hungering body arching to his. Donley let their kiss become ever more passionate as he effortless ripped a cascading series of orgasm from the young beauty, each building on the last until the chaste young beauty was swept away in a tidal wave of unimagined pleasure. As Elspeth bucked and thrashed in the ecstasy of her latest orgasm Donley let his own lust for this chaste young beauty lose. His white hot scalding seed flood Elspeth’s fertile young womb.

At last his lust satisfied for the moment he cradled the spent and exhausted defiled young maid in his arms. The sweet smelling hay their bed, the strong primal scent of the horses filled their nostrils. Thomas Donley brushed a stray hair from Elspeth’s angelic face. A smile bowed his lips as he gazed down on the sleeping beauty. Thomas Donley had no intention of letting Elspeth escape him and his lust to possess her.
 
Last edited:
Elspeth remembered her upbringing and teaching she knew her bodily cycle, she knew she was fertile and she knew Donley was probably going to impregnate her. Yet she was going willingly to her own defeat. She had struggled to live as a man, she had never been able to enjoy being a girl and now she had become a woman.

Her final erupting orgasm was completed by the sudden thrust of Donley's life giving seed that flooded her womb bathing her inner sanctum with its life juice. He groaned, she screamed and slowly, gently they fell into a silken peace.

During the night the storm returned twice and the rain cascaded down causing the horses to become unsettled while Elspeth clung to her lover. In the morning she awoke to find her head nestling on his powerful chest.

Today was the first day of the rest of her life. She was no longer a maid, she was possibly with child yet she had survived. Slowly, gently Elspeth disentangled from her lover and began dressing in her clothes. She saw a piece of paper and a stick of charcoal and she began writing

You've had your way, I've got nothing else to give you
You've got what you wanted. Now I'm going to get on with my life.
 
Thomas Donley held Elspeth in the security of his arms, his manhood still buried deep within her. The storm that raged in the night mirrored the wild play of emotions of the defiled young maiden. She in the end had given herself to Him, had begged him to make love to her. As Elspeth tossed and turned in rhyme to the storm Donley held her tighter to him.

Thomas Donley was resting as he felt the young beauty draw away from him. He did not move or give any indication that he was awake. Donley watched through half lidded eyes as Elspeth began to dress, as this stunning young beauty began again to dawn her disguise of the Master Physician. He savored the way her hose accentuated the sensual curve of her calves, her pantaloons the seductive firmness of her sweet little derrière. Donley’s smiled for once one knew the young beauty’s secret she became quite and exotic young creature.

He continued to secretly watched Elspeth as she began to scribble a note with a stub of charcoal, on a scrap of paper. He knew not what she had written but watched as she went to her mount. The young girl was busy bridling her mount when he rose and came to her as silent as a ghost. His arms wrapped around as Elspeth’s trim little waist as her drew her supple young body back to his.

“Going someplace My Dear?

Donley’s hot moist breath washed over the nape of Elspeth’s neck. The stray whips of hair there danced with each word he spoke , he nibbled her earlobe.

“I have no intention of letting you go My Sweet. your body is to pleasing to enjoy just for a night.”

He gripped her earlobe between his teeth and breathed.

“If you wish to play physician then go ahead………”

It occurred to Donley that he did not even know his little lover’s name.

“What is your name girl?”
 
Elspeth was in the grip of emotions she never dreamed existed. Her face was still warm and flushed by her orgasmic hysteria, her newly torn Maidenhead was painful and bleeding while spent seed was flowing down her left leg. Above all she had a sense of shame entwined with a longing to enjoy being mated again.

But she wanted to serve her patients so she needed to get back home. Her heart jumped with fear when she knew Donley was awake and telling her she was in this for the long term. Fighting the tears she said "Sire, you've had what you wanted, you've taken my innocence and you might have even planted your seed meaning I'm with child. But you forget I try to heal the sick, I have people to visit, medicines to descended, leeches to attach and bleeding to begin."

"My name?" Elspeth hesitated thinking she might give a false name but instead she decided to tell the truth "Elspeth Long" she said "daughter of Doctor Long, physician to His Majesty. Now ... Now let me go!"
 
"Sire, you've had what you wanted, you've taken my innocence and you might have even planted your seed meaning I'm with child. But you forget I try to heal the sick, I have people to visit, medicines to descended, leeches to attach and bleeding to begin."

The young beauty retorted. She was magnificent, he loved the girl’s fiery spirit for ever time she bent to his will, the sweeter the victory.

"My name?"

His little kitten hesitated as if see was pondering her answer and then with a woeful sigh continued.

"Elspeth Long daughter of Doctor Long, "Elspeth Long" she said "daughter of Doctor Long, physician to His Majesty. Now ... Now let me go!". Now ... Now let me go!"

“Let you go Mistress Long, I think not, and as your dear Father is physician to His Majesty you shall be at Hampton Court as will I and look forward to sampling again your sweet feminine charms Mistress Long.”

Thomas Donnelly held Elspeth’s soft eyes captive in his gaze. His voice was controlled dark and husky choked with his passion for this young beauty.

“One must be careful as His Majesty has been in a foul mood with the persistent rumors of witches at large in the Kingdom and is about to appoint a witch finder general.”

Donnelly threat was quite clear to the young lady that lay naked in the hay clutching her clothes to her heaving breasts.
 
Elspeth felt the tears begin to well up in her eyes as stinging her pupils as she realised the enormity of her defeat. She knew if her disguise was exposed she and her father would be burned at the stake without mercy. Yet she couldn't allow Donley to treat her as his personal free whore. She had one more card to play, Mutual Assured Destruction or MAD

"I know" her breath caught in her throat in a sob "I know his majesty wants to rid his realm of witches and warlocks. And I know ...I know if I was ever found to be dressed as a man I would be immediately arrested, tried and burned."

Elspeth pulled away from Donley's grasp and clutching her clothes to her bosom she stood and as she did she felt Donley's spent seed run down her leg. Looking defiant she said "You better pray you have not given me a child because I would not be able to hide it." She was feeling bold and liberated so she added "If I was arrested and questioned I might find my tongue loosen from its confines and I might name some who are in league with me!"

Moving towards her horse she threw her clothes on hurriedly and added "Master Donley, if I'm going to the flames YOU WILL GO WITH ME!"
 
"Elspeth Long………..

Her voice was sweet on his lips as he softly spoke it. There was a teasing smile in his dark hazel eyes even as his voice now took on a more serious tone.
“Let you go Mistress Long, I think not, and as your dear Father is physician to His Majesty you shall be at Hampton Court as will I and look forward to sampling again your sweet feminine charms Mistress Long. One must be careful as His Majesty has been in a foul mood with the persistent rumors of witches at large in the Kingdom and is about to appoint a witch finder general.”

"I know"

That sweet angelic voice caught in the young beauty’s throat and Donnelly could see the fear in her soft sorrowful eyes. Then slowly they changed and took on a more challenging aspect

"I know his majesty wants to rid his realm of witches and warlocks. And I know ...I know if I was ever found to be dressed as a man I would be immediately arrested, tried and burned."

“Or anyone that opposes his will Mistress Long.”

The girl rolled from his grasp and stood, there was now out right defiance in those soft eyes.

"You better pray you have not given me a child because I would not be able to hide it." She was feeling bold and liberated so she added "If I was arrested and questioned I might find my tongue loosen from its confines and I might name some who are in league with me!"

Was that a little shimmer of triumph that Donnelly saw in Elspeth’s eyes. He leaned against a post in the stable, intrigued to see what form the young beauty’s defiance would now take. He watched passively as Elspeth quickly dawned her clothing and disguise once more as the Master Physician.

"Master Donley, if I'm going to the flames YOU WILL GO WITH ME!"

Thomas Donnelly made no reply but as Elspeth swung into the saddle Thomas grasped the bridle of her mount.

“I understand that the king has chosen a potential Witch Finder General……….”

Donnelly tucked her horse’s head against his chest and he turned his dark gaze once more on the sweet young beauty.

“I understand that it is a young Irish nobleman……………”


Slowly it became clear that the Witch Finder General might indeed be Tomas Donnelly himself.

“Till Hampton Court Mistress long.”

Only then did Donnelly release the bridle of Elspeth’s horse.

“Shall we ride together Mistress Long so I can ensure your disguise is not so soon discovered?”
 
Elspeth shuddered at the thought of this man of all men being the King's Witchfinder General. If this was so she knew she would have to be part of harem, she was sure he had a harem, at least until she was with child. Then he offered to ride with her.

"Shall we ride together Mistress Long so I can ensure your disguise is not so soon discovered?”

"That won't be necessary Sir" Elspeth was back in control "I shall go straight home now, my father will be worried about me." Without waiting for a reply she dug in and ordered the horse "GO!"

As she galloped out she felt drops of rain beginning to form and she saw the sky lighting up in the distance. Arriving home she ensured her horse was taken care of before creeping back home where she went straight to her father's room. Noticing he was asleep she made her way to her room where she looked in the mirror at her post virginal face.

Noticing no obvious difference she changed for bed and felt some soreness from her torn hymen and noticed she was still leaking blood and semen. The following day she went on her rounds and returned home to see her father packing. Two weeks later father and daughter arrived at Hampton Court.

After reaching their room Elspeth's father was summoned to see Thomas Cromwell who told him he was needed at Hever because of an outbreak of 'the sweat'. Elspeth was left at Hampton Court where she was expected to care for King's Household.

In the main hall Elspeth heard a voice she remembered from a few weeks back. Why were her legs trembling? Why were nipples hardening? Suddenly Elspeth, dressed in men's clothes turned to face Thomas Donelly. She knew she would soon be stripped and on her back.
 
“Shall we ride together Mistress Long so I can ensure your disguise is not so soon discovered?”

There was a smug look on the young Irish Lord’s face as he saw his veiled threat had struck home.

"That won't be necessary Sir. I shall go straight home now, my father will be worried about me."

Donnelly could see that Elspeth was once more trying to control the situation. So without waiting for a reply she dug her heels into the flanks of her horse and ordered,

"GO!"

Thomas Donnelly knew there was no need to press the young beauty at the moment for he held her fate in his hands as surely as she took breath. They would meet soon enough at Hampton Court where he knew that Elspeth would have no recourse but to continue to play the role of the Master Physician a role that would keep the stunning young beauty twisting in his grasp.

Donnelly did not approach his sweet little victim when she first arrived at Hampton Court better to let her believe that now that he had had his way with her that she no longer was of interest to him. Thomas Donnley carried on several flirtatious affairs with young ladies of the Court. He bided his time until one day as the court was in the great hall attending to the king’s latest whim, and latest outburst. The king had just left the great hall when Donnelly stepped up behind Elspeth.

“ Master Physician I have an ache that only you can cure me of…………”

He could see the loathing and the fear in the young beauty’s eyes as she had turned at the sound of his voice.

“…………It is the same ache that you treated so well when last we met.”
There could be no doubt to what the Irish rough was alluding to.

“In an hour Master Physician shall we say my chambers. I fear it will require a goodly part of your day Sir as I feel that ache growing even as we speak.”

Donnley turned on his heel leaving Elspeth standing in the middle of the great hall with no place to flee.
 
"In an hour Master Physician shall we say my chambers. I fear it will require a goodly part of your day Sir as I feel that ache growing even as we speak.”

Elspeth took a deep breath nodded solemnly before saying deeply "Of course Sir".

After treating three of the women of the court Elspeth went to her room and changed into her best 'boy' clothes, ensured her hair was tight and then set about packing her medicine bag. She ensured it included wool, pepper and vinegar. After Donely had done to her what he wanted to do she would wash herself hoping it might kill the sperm.

She made her way to Donely's quarters, knocked on the door and waited for the summons to enter. On hearing it she entered, turned, closed the door and felt her legs tremble as she saw Donely standing there.

"Sir" she began "I've come as you asked but I don't recall your hurting place. Was it your arm?" She was struggling to be in control but she knew no other way. Elspeth's mouth was dry, her pulse was racing yet ... Yet ... Something deep inside her longed to be in Donley's arms, in his bed, and full of his manhood.
 
Elspeth took a deep breath nodded solemnly before saying deeply

"Of course Sir".


Donnelly savored the forlorn look in young Elspeth’s soft voice even as she endeavored to keep up the ruse of her chosen disguise. And yet he saw something else stirring in the depths of those clear soft eyes, was it excitement or possibly even arousal? Time would tell. Thomas Donnelly waited for the hapless young beauty in his chambers he knew that Elspeth had no choice but to obey his summons. He waited for the knock at the door that would herald the calmly young beauty’s arrival. When it came he simply said,

“Enter.”

Donnelly watched as Elspeth entered, slowly turned, then closed the door behind her, he could see how her legs trembled despite her best efforts to maintain the illusion being in control. The young beauty’s voice was hesitant dry as she spoke.

"Sir"

The girl swallowed before she could go on.

I've come as you asked but I don't recall your hurting place. Was it your arm?"

“ It is not my arm that aches Master Physician………..”

As he spoke Thomas Donnelly’s fingers began to undo the buttons of her doublet.

“The ache is lower my dear.”

He slipped the doublet from her shoulder to be tossed to the floor. Next he drew the lace of her man’s chemise and the garment fell open bearing her wrapped breasts to him.

“You may continue to disrobe my dear.”

Donnelly took a step back as he waited to see if the trapped beauty would bend and obey.
 
“It is not my arm that aches Master Physician" .…Thomas Donnelly’s fingers began to undo the buttons of her doublet. “The ache is lower my dear.” He slipped the doublet from her shoulder to be tossed to the floor. Next he drew the lace of her man’s chemise and the garment fell open bearing her wrapped breasts to him. “You may continue to disrobe my dear.”Donnelly took a step back as he waited to see if the trapped beauty would bend and obey.

Elspeth felt her breasts pressing against the bands almost screaming for release. With trembling hands she began to unwind the tapes but nerves and excitement made the task almost impossible. "You'll ... You'll have to help me with this Master Donelly." She looked expectantly almost like trapped doe begging for release from her constraints. Her heart was pounding as her conqueror silently helped her.

Whether it was the sudden blast of cool air or the lustful anticipation Elspeth did not know. She did know her nipples were hardening begging to be touched. She was also aware of a moistening around her sex that she knew Donelly would soon be feeling for himself. Holding his gaze Elspeth began to loosen her trousers exposing her womanhood.

Elspeth's post deflowering pain had eased and the remnants of her hymen had healed. Since her rape Elspeth had shaved much of her hair leaving just a landing strip to guide any future traveler. Slowly, seductively yet still riddled with fear the young doctor felt her voice tremble as she asked "Wii this suffice sir?"
 
The over sized man’s chemise that Elspeth wore soon fluttered to the floor to pool around her ankles. With trembling hands she began to unwind the tapes but besides the young girl’s obvious nervousness the scent of Elspeth’s growing arousal and excitement seemed to make the task almost impossible. The young beauty blushed so sweetly her cheeks flushing an adorable shade of pink as she gasped,

"You'll ... You'll have to help me with this Master Donnelly."

Those soft doe eyes gazed up into his with a delicious mixture of fear, excitement and arousal. Donnelly hands softly brushed Elspeth’s aside and placed them at the nape of her neck then he began to unwrap her slowly sensually like q present on the feast of St Nicholas, prolonging his own pleasure while letting this stunning young beauty anticipate was to come. The bindings slipped from Thomas Donnelly’s fingers, his hand cupped her firm young breasts and his thumbs brushed across her taunt nipples that seemed to beg for his attention. His lips brushed each taunt bud rolled them along the ridge roof of his mouth before letting each slip from his lips.

Elspeth continued to disrobe till she stood before Donnelly as naked as the day she was born. As she stood there wearing only a maidenly blush Thomas could see the evidence of the girl’s arousal shimmering on her soft maidenly folds. His smile only widen when he saw that Elspeth had shaved much of her hair leaving just a landing strip to guide any future traveler to the treasure they sought. Slowly, seductively yet still riddled with fear the young doctor felt her voice tremble as she asked

"Wii this suffice sir?"

“Mistress Long…..”

Donnelly let his voice trail off and crooked his finger for Elspeth to come to him even as he reclined on his bed. There was a come hither look in his eyes leaving no doubt of what he expected from her. Yet Donnelly did not tell her what to do. He was anxious to see just what this stunning young beauty would do next. The sweet intoxicating musky scent of Elspeth sinful arousal told him that the fire he had enkindled in her was now burning hotly.
 
This was not defeat, neither was it capitulation- what Elspeth was experiencing was total, complete, and unreserved surrender. Donelly was in complete control as he leaned back on his bed but still held her in his spell as his eyes burned unmercifully into hers.

As each trembling step drew Elspeth nearer to the bed she felt her heart pounding in her chest and her mouth was as dry as a desert in the dry season. Her nipples were screaming for attention and her sex was wet with anticipation.

Moving forward to climbed onto the bed and holding her master's gaze she moved her head forward until her lips embraced Donelly's. At first her kisses were gentle but they soon became more intense and enduring. She took Donelly's right hand and placed it over her left breast causing her nipple to harden even more as the arousal spread down to her womanhood.

Breaking the kiss she whispered lustily "I have no fear of pain now, my innocence has gone and now I just want you to have your way with me, fill me, shoot deep inside me and possess my very soul!"

Looking upwards she turned herself until she was on her back "O sweet sin!" She gasped "show me your pleasures!"
 
At the crook of his finger Elspeth came to him the young beauty’s movements slow sensual and possessed of a fluid grace that was so innocently seductive. The tip of her little pink tongue slid across Elspeth dry parched lips, her need burning in her soft smoldering eyes. She crept up on to his bed her nipples taunt little pink rosebuds that were screaming for his attention and her sex was wet with anticipation and need to make Elspeth feel like a woman again. There was no doubt that she had surrendered to him completely and that he in fact was her Master, master of Elspeth’s gorgeous young body and innocent young soul.

Holding her master's gaze she moved her head forward, Elspeth’s eyes shimmered with her burning desire, until she pressed her full ripe lips to Donnelly’s. At first her kisses were gentle but they soon became more needy, more intense, and more demanding. Boldly Elspeth took Donnelly's right hand and placed it over her left breast causing her nipple to harden even more as the arousal filled his nostrils with that sweet intoxicating musky fragrance. Slowly Elspeth’s lips parted from his,

"I have no fear of pain now, my innocence has gone and now I just want you to have your way with me, fill me, shoot deep inside me and possess my very soul!"

Donnelly had every intention of possessing Elspeth innocent young soul until he was the center of her universe and until she would truly accept him as her Master in all.

"O sweet sin! Show me your pleasures!"

The young innocent gasped. Elspeth gaze met Donnelly’s dark stormy eyes as she rolled to her back offering her supple young body to him. The guise of the “Master Physician” was gone now, forgotten and just the sweet, gorgeous young girl remained.

“Shall I take you know Mistress Long? If that what you desire my little vixen?”

Donnelly taunted the needy young beauty. With a lecherous grin bowing his lips he embraced Elspeth and rolled over drawing the young innocent astride him the ridged line of his cock pressing against her belly.

“Your pleasure and sweet sin awaits you Mistress long all you have to do is seize what you desire.”

Donnelly looked forward to watching Elspeth mount his cock, to watch his little beauty’s angelic face as he fucked her and once more made this blushing maid his.
 
Donnelly's invitation sent a tremor through Elspeth that pushed her whole being into a tail spin leaving her totally helpless. 'Your pleasure and sweet sin awaits you Mistress Long, all you have to do is sieze what you desire'

Slowly, deliberately she moved towards the man who had become not just her conqueror but her lover as well. Taking control of the situation she pushed him back onto the bed and straddled him before sinking down on his hard, leaking, dominant cock. Letting out a gasp at each stroke she threw her head back and growled like a lioness on heat.

What would her patients think if they saw her? What would her father say? What would the King do if he knew what was happening in his palace? Elspeth didn't care, all she cared about was the here and now as she felt her whole body begin to go into the convulsion of orgasm.

From deep within an eruption began that sent shocking waves of lust oar up into her stomach, her breasts, her nipples and then down into her stomach as sent a tidal wave of love juice down over Donnelly's manhood, bathing it in her love juice. She came hard calling out his name as she held his hands to her breasts.

Feeling Donnelly harden Elspeth knew her womb was about to be filled with his hot vibrant life force, and she could not wait.
 
“Your pleasure and sweet sin awaits you Mistress Long, all you have to do is seize what you desire”

Thomas Donnelly taunted Elspeth, and that is exactly what this sweet young Miss did. The stunning young beauty came to him with the fluid grace of a tigress; there was liquid lust in Elspeth’s soft eyes. Donnelly smiled as his little vixen placed the palm of her hand in the center of his chest and pushed him back down on to the bed. No longer had the hesitant little maid in the stable as she now so willingly straddled him her dainty guiding his iron cored cock to her sweet maidenly folds. Thomas Donnelly’s hands circled Elspeth’s trim little waist to steady her. As Elspeth own weight bore her down on his cock, she threw her head back, her moist ripe lips “O”ed and a low sensual growl bubbled from her lips.

When Elspeth was fully impaled on his lust, she blushed so adorably with some private thought. Then as Elspeth’s blush deepened her hip began to roll to his. Donnelly hands slid up the sensual curves of the young maid’s torso, then cupped her firm young breasts. As Elspeth became lost in her own lust Donnelly began to roll her taunt rose bud nipples under the pads of his thumbs, and then he began to pinch and tug at those sensitive buds.

“Why were you born Mistress Long?”

“What will you deny me Mistress Long?”
 
'Why were you born Mistress Long?'
'What will you deny me Mistress Long?'

The words seemed to encase Elspeth in a web weaved so expertly by Donelly and she knew there and then that her whole life had led up to these moments.
"I was born to serve you, Master. And I will deny you nothing!"

By now Donelly's passionate assault on Elspeth's breasts, coupled with the love making had pushed her to the very brink of an explosion of raw undiluted lust the like of which she'd never felt before.

Elspeth knew as much as anyone about the functions of the human body. Her medical skills had led her to assist many mothers in their time of labour and childbirth. She knew the facts of life and she knew her own cycle. She knew that the moment Donelly surrendered to his desire he would almost certainly plant his seed in her inmost being.

But Elspeth was already trapped and as her own orgasm thundered through her body releasing waves of love juice she prepared herself for the moment when her life would change for ever.

I am about to begin a period of deployment with the British Army under the command of NATO. I hope to be able to post from time to time but if there are long periods when I cannot I ask the readers for patience. CG Raven is an amazing writer and I look forward to seeing where this story leads. Thank you.​
 
'Why were you born Mistress Long?'

"I was born to serve you, Master.

Thomas Donnelly loved the way had slipped so honestly so innocently from her moist ripe lips as her soft soulful gaze met his and he knew that she truly meant that he was Her Master his to do with her as he pleased. Then as he held Elspeth’s gaze he had asked,


'What will you deny me Mistress Long?'

I will deny you nothing!"

Elspeth answered without hesitation as those soft sweet eyes demurely lowered ands as she blushed so sweetly as her master feasted on her breast and nipples until Elspeth screamed out her sinful ecstasy, her gorgeous supple young body arching to him as this young beauty gave herself to Donnelly without reservation. Elspeth was already trapped between her own innocence and sinful lust. As her own orgasm thundered through her stunning young body releasing waves of sweet honey sweet nectar as she prepared herself for the moment when her life would change forever. No longer would she be Mistress Long, but her Master’s property body and soul dammed by society and dammed by the church a Fallen Woman beyond redemption.

Yet as Elspeth rested in her Master’s arms basking in the afterglow of her ecstasy, struggling to catch her breath, her firm young breasts rising and falling with the effort and her stunning young body jealously trying to hold him in the hungering pussy a moment longer. As she lay in the security of her Master’s arms Donnelly knew that the greatest treat was not from society, or even the Church per say but from the discovery of her deception of poising as a man, a Physician. Elspeth’s gorgeous young body had been awoken and soon the bindings that hid her secret from the Court would not be able to hide that she was indeed a stunning young beauty and not the man she had pretended to be.
 
Back
Top