Share your perspective on Switching

I find the even when she is being dominate I'm still the one in control. Not by choice but by her lack of confidence.

I like domming switches. I like knowing that when i get stuck, they can jump in and help me over a rough patch until i find my feet again.

It helps keep the ball rolling, which is so much better than everything skidding to a screeching halt, no?

I like domming switches. I like knowing that when i get stuck, they can jump in and help me over a rough patch until i find my feet again.

It helps keep the ball rolling, which is so much better than everything skidding to a screeching halt, no?

Definitely. There is a lot to be said for a good switch

I once had a lady friend who was primarily a sub but could also take on a dom role when a situation or mood struck. Her dom role was apparently with others because with me she was primarily a sub. She explained that to her, you needed to experience both sides to really understand the other person. You couldn't really be a good top or bottom unless you experienced both sides.

Here's a quote I received by my Dom:

"This isn't like some secret koan or forbidden magician's knowledge. You can't dominate someone unless you can understand where they are and how to get them where you want them to be. The difference is entirely context: instead of trying to please me and, by extension, please yourself... do it the other way. Masturbate using my body. Indulge yourself, tease yourself, explore YOUR wants and desires through another's flesh. It's all perspective. It's why I find it so easy to switch because I'm not making any deep, fundamental change."

I'll be adding a story of how that went in some subforum soon, so if you're curious, be on the look out. ;)

Last edited:
Here's a quote I received by my Dom:

"This isn't like some secret koan or forbidden magician's knowledge. You can't dominate someone unless you can understand where they are and how to get them where you want them to be. The difference is entirely context: instead of trying to please me and, by extension, please yourself... do it the other way. Masturbate using my body. Indulge yourself, tease yourself, explore YOUR wants and desires through another's flesh. It's all perspective. It's why I find it so easy to switch because I'm not making any deep, fundamental change."

I'll be adding a story of how that went in some subforum soon, so if you're curious, be on the look out. ;)

Wow, that is a very good description. It is about taking someone else's body and using it for your pleasure. As a Dom, it is natural, as a sub you crave that kind of lust for you by your Dom. That kind of attention and desire is a big turn on and a compliment.

ES

I definitely believe in Switching because I am one. I believe in giving as good as I receive in either role.

Back