The Deep (Open to Lady of Lit)

shizzz

That one guy
OOC: thinking along the lines of the abyss, just not sure where it will go. Deep sea
Adventures, cramped spaces, high risk maneuvers. A lost treasure, scientific discoveries!! Your character will be in the manned vessel that rescues my vessel. Then I will talk you into coming with me and tame the unknown. Maybe a 'journey to the center of the earth?"

"Shit!" Sam cursed as he slammed his fist on the small dial, the register was clearly not going to miraculously move. He was out of juice. He had taken his submersible well past the turn around point in an attempt
To out maneuver the other explorers here. Well not necessarily explorers. Some of them were fishing vessels. Others were academic vessel, and he expected some were government. But there were only 2 other submersibles gliding through the dark depth just along the edges of this Hawaiian rift that had opened up after the last massive eruption.

He reluctantly eased back in the small submarine, and switched on the universal distress call and waited

He hoped his crew would get to him, but he had heard a lot of chatter on the radio, well he had ignored it really, and was not sure who or what was up there on the surface.

In the meantime he began to formulate his points, excuses, demands, for more time and money down here. He was onto something

Just then he heard, and felt something sliding along his mini sub, then he caught the light of another vessel outside his view port. Some one was rescuing him!'

Paging Mrs Herman…

Seriously though, no interest out there?

After a few pings he picked up their radio channel. It was low frequency and low intensity, someone who knew that there were a lot of ears out there. He picked up the comm after the last request

“Sam here, operator of the Rift rider” the name he gave the sleek vessel he was in

“This is Dana, lead of The dream diver” a soft voice came back. “Looks like you are out of power, and frankly out of your depth” she said and he found himself searching his brain for that name ‘Dream Diver’ and he couldn’t place it….

“Never heard of you. State your mission” he replied

OOC: PM me if you want to play Dana on this deep sea adventure

After a few pings he picked up their radio channel. It was low frequency and low intensity, someone who knew that there were a lot of ears out there. He picked up the comm after the last request

“Sam here, operator of the Rift rider” the name he gave the sleek vessel he was in

“This is Dana, lead of The dream diver” a soft voice came back. “Looks like you are out of power, and frankly out of your depth” she said and he found himself searching his brain for that name ‘Dream Diver’ and he couldn’t place it….

“Never heard of you. State your mission” he replied

OOC: PM me if you want to play Dana on this deep sea adventure
I know I look desperate, but surely some other deep sea lovers out there

Back