The neighbours new toy (closed for ash13)

I pull in the drive after work, crisp satin white blouse, black pleated skirt 2”above the knee, nude pantyhose and 3” strappy white heels. I knock on their door as its the oldest brothers’ “day”. I flash him a dirty look and teasingly say. “Im surprised a guy like you could even halfway satisfy me. I may be only 19 but MY upbringing is. much better thN yours EVER will be. Anyway im yours bigboy. Whats first?” It must have struck a nerve, my snobby side and all, my last words are met with a slap as i am then.....
 
Hank, being the eldest was the first brother to have Becca V as his own personal slut so when she scorned him and his ability to satisfy her his face darkened and he snarled at her,
"You should watch your mouth, we'll soon see who's best, I was looking forward to a fun evening with you but it looks like I gotta teach you some manners, where we come from womenfolk know their place just like you will when I'm finished with ya."

He slapped her face and sneered at her,

"Yer way too overdressed so get naked while I find that dog collar and leash."
Becca was trembling, she had not expected this reaction, but when he returned with the collar and leash he fastened it round her slim white neck and fastened the leash to it.

"Come with me slut."

He sat down in a big armchair with his legs stretched out and tugged on the leash forcing Becca V to her knees.

He laughed as she reached for the zipper on his jeans but he knocked her hands away,

"No not yet, you gotta learn some respect, take mah boots off and wash mah feet like a good pet. Ya gotta earn ya reward."

His feet were filthy as he'd had his boots on all day with no socks.
 
Last edited:
Rolling my eyes in disgust at his feet and the dirty boots as i pksy housemaid. He chuckles knowing im used to being “pampered” and being the servant as with a half defeated mindset i continue to “serve” him.
 
Hank saw the look of disgust on Becca V's face and laughed,

"Wassamatter ? Ya never seen a pair of mucky feet afore?"

He tugged on the leash so Becca was looking up at him.

"Ya look at me when ah'm talkin' to ya gal, you hear me? You get mah feet nice an' clean an' don't forget between mah toes."

He let her get on with washing his feet while he pulled his cock out and stroked it, watching Becca's tits swaying to and fro. After a while he grunted and a big string of spunk shot from his cock and landed on the top of her head. When she looked up another cumshot got her between the eyes.

"Leave it, ya can deal wiv it when ya finished." He commanded and jerked the leash down so Becca V was looking at his freshly washed and dried feet.

"Don't fergit the talc honey, always use talc."

When she had smothered his feet with talc he ordered her to come closer and grasped one of her tits between his feet and used his toes to tweak the hardening nipple.

"This is turning you on ain't it babe? When I say so Ya can suck mah cock clean and then we're gonna go to bed and fuck, Ah reckon you've earned it Becca V."
 
I say nothing as he tugs on the leash and i stand. He then easiky picks up my petite body snd carries me to a bedroom. Once in there, he hands me a vibrator and “orders” me to put it in. He makes sure it is a good 5” inside my tight teen pussy, then to my shock grabs some tape and wraps it around my waist and the vibe, which now firmly holds it in place. He priduces a remote with multiple buttons and, with a wicked grin like a kid with a new toy, hits one of the buttons.
 
Hank can hear the muted vibrations of the vibe inside her tight pink cunt and watches as it does its work, her hips gyrating and bucking as the vibrator moves over her G-spot and she grasps her perfect perky tits and pulls and twists on her hard rosebud nipples.

"Roll over and shove yer ass in the air," He orders giving her a helping hand and lifting her hips up so her tiny brown puckered hole is lined up with his cock.

"Do you want lube or not? Slippery dick or a hot pole in yer ass?" and turning the vibrator up two notches. Becca V's face scrunches up as she struggles to cope with the intensity of the vibrations deep in her inflamed cunt.

"Well?" he demanded rubbing his smooth plum coloured cock head on her wrinkled star.

What's it to be? I think a hardcore slut like you can take it 'au naturale'"
 
Writhing around as the vibe trapped in my tight teen pussy sets in on fire. “Please Hank get this out of me! I cant take anymore”. He just chuckles as he lubes his cock and anally invades me. I cannot even scream as I’m too busy panting and moaning. You have to grab my petite hips to hold me in place as i become like a bucking bronco. I bury my head to the sofa as the double penetration nearly sends me over the edge. “Not so high and mighty now Becca V huh?” You snicker as i cant even answer in between my whimpering and panting.
 
Hank is determined that the stuck up snotty nosed bitch from next door is gonna realise that the Gissum brothers own her and she had better do whatever they say or her Pa is gonna get the surprise of his life when he sees the photographs of his wife and daughter making out together on the kitchen table at the BBQ.
Hank reminds her of this and pulls her head up by her hair,

"Ya might be rich but ya still a slut deep down ain't ya Becca V? Admit it ya love having ya sweet cunny filled by the likes of us don't ya? Nothing like a bit of rough is there? I bet there's dozens of gals you know who'd love to trade places with ya right now but you ain't gonna tell'em 'cos there might be one who's a bigger slut than you Becca V, and that would never do would it?"

Hank let Becca V's head drop back into the cushions and rammed her harder noting with satisfaction that she opened her legs wider so she could take all of him.
 
I try to sound tough “ screw you perv!” I hiss but my protests are short lived and give way to moans and whimpers as i grip the coushins harder as you pound me. Almost out of instinct i push my ass and hips, not away, but towards you, to the point that you barely need to move as i do more of the work. You ket me for a few, but seeing i am getting a bit arrogant controlling the pace, you need to knock me down a few pegs. With that i feel you nearly pull all the way out of my tight teen pussy before slamming back in. Every time i try to regain the pace my hips are grabbed and you pump harder.
 
"Becca V is getting too big for her boots you dirty little slut, you need educating in what it means to be owned. While you're with us you do ANYTHING we tell ya, it don't always involve you fucking and sucking, Like now we've run out of bread and milk so you'll have to walk down to then general store and fetch us some. Only thing is you gotta wear this see through baby doll outfit it's all we've got so it's either that or ya go naked.
 
I head down to the store in thevoutfit given with my 2”white heels. Blushing as inealk down to the corner market. Fortunately its early and hardly anyone is there. The store owner sees me and his eyes bug out if his head. “Becca why you dressed like that some odd school pledge?” I just shrug my shoulders snd nod so i dont give away real reason. I walk to the back cooler for milk and grab a gallon. He is right there as i turn and boldly fondles my right breast. “”What are you doing?” I say. He just replies “Becca you and your patents got money and you never come here hardly so taking advantage if you dressed like a whore in my store. He tella me pull my top down to flash him. I refuse to do so as i want to get out quickly and back home.
 
Not happy with Becca V's refusal to flash him her tits he pushes her face first against the cold fridge door her tits pressed against the frosty glass, her nipples swell quickly into hard rubbery nubs.
He presses up behind her his cock rubbing against the crack of her ass. His hand slips under the short hem of the nightie and slides up to grip her nipples and pull and twist them while his other hand tugs her little panties down and his cock slips between her legs and into her hot wet cunt.

"If you ain't gonna flash me I better take a look for myself and fuck your eager hole while i'm at it, so if I let you go you're gonna turn around and strip then fuck yourself, ok, you got that?"
 
I nod knowing i need to “appease” him to get out before any customers roll into the store. I strip to my heels and he gawks at my petite frane commenting that I’ve “grown up” nicely. I begin to finger myself and he stops me “Becca see that all the time on porn sites try this”. My eyes grow wide as he hands me a slim soda bottle that is ice cold. Reluctantly i slide it in my tight teen pussy and begin breathing hard trying to adust to the ice cold object insiide me. My perky breasts heave up and down as each time I slide the icy bottle in or out i shudder. I hope i can cum soon like this and leave. He watches then he grabs the....
 
He grabs the ice cold bottle and pins Becca V up against the cold fridge door and lifts one leg up over his shoulder so her pussy is wet and slick with her juices, he held her hands above her head so her big jiggly tits are pushed forward. The icy soda bottle is pushed between her tits, her nipples almost popping with the cold then he slides his hot steaming rod inside her and fucks her long and hard until she screams out loud that she is going to cum. His own hot jizz is pumped into her and he chuckles,

"Again Becca V? Once more for luck eh?"
 
Before i say anything he again compliments how “nicely” ive grown up and how he has fantasized about my body but akways too “ good” to come to corner store. he pulls me around to the back office and pretty much flops me onto my back on a table and sticks his cock back in all the way, holding it there, letting me feel his size in my tight teen pussy before grabbing my petite hips and begins to pump in and out. Too shocked to scream i only manage pants and whimpers.
 
The store owner gives Becky V a good hard fucking making her cum hard three times before he runs out of steam but finishes with stream of hot creamy cum over her face and tits,

"You can go in a coupe of minutes Becca V but first I want a souvenir of our first time, it won't be the last of course."

He takes some photos of Becca V's cum covered face and tits and makes her sit on the edge of the table and bring herself off, her juices dribbling down the inside of her thighs.

"You can get dressed now Becca V and run off back home, if anyone asks you just tell them you couldn't help yourself and needed to be fucked. By the way you'll be coming here regularly from now on and ready to spread your legs else your Ma and Pa will be getting some naughty photos of their precious daughter. Off you go now and don't forget your bread and milk."

Chuckling he pushed her out the door
 
I make it home and the three brothers have went back to their house. They leave me be for the evening as i hit the shower to clean myself from my trip to the corner store. Tomorrow is Saturday so day off from work. the next morning i awake to a text telling me i need to come over and make them breakfast since im used to being served i need to serve them breakfast like a woman should they also give me 2 ideas what to wear as i head over. The 2 choices are....
 
The three brothers discuss what their new toy should wear for them and they finally decide that if she is going to serve them breakfast and do chores around the house she should look the part and bring a change of clothes for when it is playtime so she is told via text to wear a sexy french maid outfit, and for playtime she should choose a sexy set of lingerie that they could have fun with before each of them fucked her.
They waited in anticipation for her arrival anxious to see if she would do as instructed.
 
I haveno recourse but to go along as if my parents find out. they will blame me and my huge allowance will be cut off. My 19 year old self dons the french maid outfit with the other “outfit” in a small bag with me. They ket me in as i head to rhe kitchen to “serve”. As i make breakfast they jokingly call me lewd nanes and i think i am better then they are. I bring them over sausage links to start and gasp a biit when one of the brothers takes a link, not hot but still warm, and sticks it in my pussy, the warmth causing me to jumpa bit as I stand there, he pulls it out laughing before putting it on his plate. I am pouring milk for another as i almost spill it due to his hand palming my teen pussy rubbing it as they talk amongst themselves about sports and laughing at my body’s little reactions.
 
"You ain't done all your chores yet you dirty little slut so don't no ideas about skipping off. You remember the workshop with all the carvings? Well they all need dusting and polishing, the big cock ones look real good when they've been polished with cunt juice so that's your next job, one of us will be watching you to make sure you put each one right up inside yourself. If you feel like getting yourself off with one then be our guest or if you want the real thing whoever is watching you will happily oblige.

They take her to the workshop and there is row upon row of skilfully carved phallus, Jed was the first to be the one to watch her and as she takes the first one off the shelf and squats down to take it inside her he offers,

"You want me to do that for you Becca V? I can get it right up inside your wet smelly cunt."

He takes the carved dildo from her hand and begins to fuck her hard with it.
 
I pant hard ss he “fucks” me with the smooth carved phallus. The motion of the phalllus, since it cant go soft, nearly wears my tight teen pussy out. The one brother says i cleaned it good. My “juices” give it a nice shine. One brother comes over and lays me down on the sofa holding me down, arms pinned over my head. Then my eyes grow wide as one brother grabs like 10 sculptures of phalluses of diffetent sizes and over the next hour makes me cum so many times i lost count as i got fucked with some fast and some slow. My heart racing a mile a minute nearly beating out of my chest as ny pussy convulses orgasm after orgasm.
 
"Seems like your having a good time Becca V." Gloats Hank as he propels a further wooden phallus into Becca V's dripping cunt and she spreads her legs yet again to take the full length of the ten inches available and cums before it is all inside her.
"Wassamatter babe? You saying you need a bigger one to satisfy that hungry cunt? Let's try a different hole shall we?"

Hank easily lifts her up and turns her over so her round pink ass is up in the air, he gives her butt a resounding smack before he eases a thicker but shorter phallus into her brown star, stretching it open.

"Just loosen you up a bit babe, then we'll make you squeal." Hank grins
 
I wince as it feels like my tight ass is being stretched. After a minute or two Hank lifts me up and carries me to the room hos other brother is in and says “alright miss high and mighty teen, you need to clean these next..

With those words im placed on my knees and their cocks out. I can twll by the look in their eyes, they enjoy the sight of my young teen body kneeling before them. With no recourse but to follow, i reach up and nor only stroke Hank’s cock but every tome i get to the tip, i flick it woth my thumb which he absolutely loves the “new trick” i seened to have learned making him rock hard.
 
Hank sighs and groans as his serving slut strokes his cock, the flick of her thumb on his tip at the end of each stroke sends him wild and his head goes back in ecstasy,

"You're really getting this now ain't ya, learning new tricks an' all, learning how to please ya masters, keep up the good work."

He praised her and she blushed at the unexpected praise and stroked him faster wanting to please him even more and she made no complaint as he pushed her head down, her lips sucking the plum sized cock head. Jed had been watching all this and decided to get in on the action and lifted the skirt of her uniform and slapped her bare ass before slipping a finger into her ass and working the brown hole bigger before he rammed his cock deep in her bowels making her gulp and swallow Hank's cock down her throat.

"That's it Becca V, suck that cock, I can tell you pretend but you can't hide the fact you love being our slut."

She lifted her head for a moment and muttered,

"Yes, thank you Sir."
 
The “thank you sir” was half broken snd half sarcastic and in a bratty teasing way. His boldness got mecworked up a bit and I went back to sucking his cock. He could tell by my blushing expression that i was partially embarrassed i was getting that turned on evven though my teen mouth sucked his hard member like a baby with a bottle. He tried to pull away only for me to suck harder. So he just let me go. Enjoying that one on one attention.
 
Back
Top