Annie's Room

For me, the build up is the best. The actual sex. The orgasm is great, don't get me wrong, but it's the rush of emotions, passion, lust, while in the midst of sex that is the best. The head of my cock gets so sensitive, coming inside a woman is almost too much and takes away from it all. A hand job or blow job on the other hand-- fantastic. But it's a bummer when the ride is over.

Agree, though so many men and much erotic fiction maintains the idea that as soon as we cum it's time to start getting ready again and my cock is usually way too sensitive to be touched, and my mind is already wondering why I'm so weirdly dressed (which was all sensual and feminine only Lomé ta before)

In my, albeit not vast, experience the female takes longer to reach the plateau that the orgasm seems to be and that orgasm last longer and is described differently to the short staccato pulses that I experience, pleasurable though that release is. Edging is great for me... but means I cum even quicker when it gets serious and penetratitive!

A few suggestions from a friend on what to do to hubby...

put him in a satin corset, put his arms down by his sides, put another corset around them to properly trap him...

have him hold balls in his hands and then wrap them tight in my satin panties so he can feel the panties but can't get out...

I wonder if I add a mouth cock to mount on his face and then I ride him... yes, I think that would be fun... :)

I think your friend has too much time on their hands :devil: :D

Possibly add a pair of hose on his arms before the second corset straps him close... sheer nylon is always a tease!

Sounds fun...

Why not put a buttplug up his faggot ass? Or maybe a tampon?

All true...Lucy

Agree, though so many men and much erotic fiction maintains the idea that as soon as we cum it's time to start getting ready again and my cock is usually way too sensitive to be touched, and my mind is already wondering why I'm so weirdly dressed (which was all sensual and feminine only Lomé ta before)

In my, albeit not vast, experience the female takes longer to reach the plateau that the orgasm seems to be and that orgasm last longer and is described differently to the short staccato pulses that I experience, pleasurable though that release is. Edging is great for me... but means I cum even quicker when it gets serious and penetratitive!

The cock is so tender....and psychologically done with it. Yes, U wonder in an instant why in hell you are in this femme stuff...after sucking off my gay lover, i love to lick the tender head, to see him twitch.

My recent sexual journey (over four months!) has been very unexpected and very powerful. I have been blessed to meet a woman who is beautiful, powerful, strong, and so intelligent. She challenges my mind, my emotions, and my sex. I'd never really explored being submissive (beyond a long standing erotic love of a ball gag) but she opened doors for me, all within the totality of a lesbian romance.

It is true to say that I am her creation. She found clay in me I didn't know was there and has shaped it, discovered the truths within the clay and fashioned it. She has led me to embrace a role, in discussions, in *intense* cybersex, and in specially crafted experiences in real life. I have done things I never thought I would and crave more. I've done them eagerly, daring things.

Much of what has happened is private between us but as an example, following the mindset she has helped me find and the intense, well, horniness she inspires, I found myself in a public bathroom mounting a cock dildo on the wall of a stall, pulling down my panties and working it into my ass. I fucked myself until I came, freezing each time another woman came in the bathroom, still with a large cock in my ass, wondering if she noticed my panties were around my ankles but I wasn't near the toilet. I came intensely and rushed to tell my mistress of the experience.

I don't expect to talk about my experience much here as again, she owns those experiences and our relationship (and me) but I couldn't help myself. I had to tell how much I admire her, desire her, desire to please her. I like just talking with her and care about her.

Okay, enough of a look behind the curtain...

Thank you for the mind candy this morning, a true delight for my cerebral cortex.

I frown as Annie departs ....
tenor.gif

Last edited:
I love hearing you use the word Faggot. I close my eyes a dream you are calling me your faggot.

Words can be so powerful, positive or negative, depending on the person. For reasons I don't need to go into, hearing the word "faggot" in any context is so negative it is an arousal-killer. Luckily hubby doesn't like the word either so he isn't wanting me to use it.

Bummer..........

Sissy_Trish, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Awwwwwwww. Gee. Annie...

Bummer..........

Sissy_Trish, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Would love to take your sissy quiz.....:devil:

I've been crushed by taking on basically a second job which added travel to my life. That makes managing the household and my hubby consume more 'free time' so I haven't been here as much, writing erotica, exploring with friends. With luck I will be enjoying myself later this evening with my young, strong, and beautiful mistress who knows me so well. :)

For me, the build up is the best. The actual sex. The orgasm is great, don't get me wrong, but it's the rush of emotions, passion, lust, while in the midst of sex that is the best. The head of my cock gets so sensitive, coming inside a woman is almost too much and takes away from it all. A hand job or blow job on the other hand-- fantastic. But it's a bummer when the ride is over.

What about anal sex? Similar that you don't like to finish inside?

Annie is such a delight...

I've been crushed by taking on basically a second job which added travel to my life. That makes managing the household and my hubby consume more 'free time' so I haven't been here as much, writing erotica, exploring with friends. With luck I will be enjoying myself later this evening with my young, strong, and beautiful mistress who knows me so well. :)

Hubs can work harder at being the sissywife. Do you dress her up in a maid outfit? Lucky me; I have a sissydate Thursday with a femboi who hasnt tasted cock in a year or so. She'll be thirsty for it for sure. I got a BNB with 2 bedrooms. Sissy says, "Fun, 2 places to play." I havent decided whether to feed her some cock early or make her wait for it. We are about 45 min from the room. Maybe some road head? On the other hand, why not wait til the room and help her dress up? She'd be more femme then, I bet.

Add a sissy gurl for more fun?:heart:

Take care of yourself.
We appreciate whatever time you have.

As others have so eloquently put it, take care, share what and when you can but mostly just take care x

Back