Creative musings

"Push the nivea cream into her thighs, firm, full hand and thumbs, knees to top of her cheeks"
I could hear her voice on the laptop but was too far gone with the pleasure of the hands on me to look up. He silently followed her orders. I might have seen what they were doing if I had, but I left him to get the visual enjoyment.
We hadn't touched base with them for a while, life being busy for all, but a Christmas cryptic message about hotel windows resparked some back and forth comments. Now the game was they were peeking in on a massage but able to tell the fellow what he should do.
Thumbs were doing their work between and under my bum cheeks. My internal heat was right up at the top and about to boil over. One touch and I would pop, my hips going into auto mode and trying to rise off the bed to to tempt him to enter. I could feel him as he was astride my legs, hot and hard, balls low and heavy, the odd snail trail sticking to my leg wetly, feeding my need.
Was he going to turn off the laptop or were they going to get the view? I was already 5 minutes beyond caring, hips rising and imploring him to send me onto a cascade.
attachment.php
Damn!! What a delightful image!! 💋

That's a photo that gives me a tingle, and thanks for the delectable commentary, is that shine on your back also from nivea?

"Push the nivea cream into her thighs, firm, full hand and thumbs, knees to top of her cheeks"
I could hear her voice on the laptop but was too far gone with the pleasure of the hands on me to look up. He silently followed her orders. I might have seen what they were doing if I had, but I left him to get the visual enjoyment.
We hadn't touched base with them for a while, life being busy for all, but a Christmas cryptic message about hotel windows resparked some back and forth comments. Now the game was they were peeking in on a massage but able to tell the fellow what he should do.
Thumbs were doing their work between and under my bum cheeks. My internal heat was right up at the top and about to boil over. One touch and I would pop, my hips going into auto mode and trying to rise off the bed to to tempt him to enter. I could feel him as he was astride my legs, hot and hard, balls low and heavy, the odd snail trail sticking to my leg wetly, feeding my need.
Was he going to turn off the laptop or were they going to get the view? I was already 5 minutes beyond caring, hips rising and imploring him to send me onto a cascade.
attachment.php
Delicious, looks like you are primed.

What a delightful image ^_^
Thank you
Bpppppbbbbbppppppbbbbbppppppbbbbbpppppt! *nuzzle while massage*

Have fun with it! I'll make the snacks when we finish. :)
Always have fun
What a salubrious scene you have described, one I’ll think I’ll savour for a while..
Oh and another glorious shot of you..! Delicious..
Thank you, I like my massages
A nice description to the actions. Beautiful photo.
Came out nicely, all relaxed
Damn!! What a delightful image!! 💋
Thank you it was nice one.
That's a photo that gives me a tingle, and thanks for the delectable commentary, is that shine on your back also from nivea?
Unless I was sweating, Nivea was all that was going on to me
Delicious, looks like you are primed.
Always does get me on the rise.

What a glorious and delectable photo! Not to mention your story! mmmmmmmm

He had been hinting at it since Christmas. Love to see your arse in fullbacks, a little mystery but a little revealing, plain but sheer. Clearly on his mind and elsewhere from the poke in the back in bed. Rummaging through the knicker drawer later and coming across a pair that might fit the bill. Just holding them felt nice, silky across the back of the hand, up the arm, on the face.
The thought of a nice photo for him to get before his flight back turned to multiple as they felt nice. Very nice. Maybe just a little something special today...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

He had been hinting at it since Christmas. Love to see your arse in fullbacks, a little mystery but a little revealing, plain but sheer. Clearly on his mind and elsewhere from the poke in the back in bed. Rummaging through the knicker drawer later and coming across a pair that might fit the bill. Just holding them felt nice, silky across the back of the hand, up the arm, on the face.
The thought of a nice photo for him to get before his flight back turned to multiple as they felt nice. Very nice. Maybe just a little something special today...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

WOW!

Very sexy.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Jeez, MissS breaks the internet again. Love it when you are on a horn. That's just beautiful.

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2062174&stc=1&d=1547969290
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2062175&stc=1&d=1547969290
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2062176&stc=1&d=1547969290
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2062177&stc=1&d=1547970146

I wasn’t sure what you meant by ‘fullbacks’ when I read through the text, but it is obvious when I opened the photos. Hope it did the trick when he got home.

I can imagine the feel of them on the back of my hand as my fingers get wet.

WOW!

Very sexy.
Felt nice and sexy
Jeez, MissS breaks the internet again. Love it when you are on a horn. That's just beautiful.
Nothing broken at all. Everything in good working order
I wasn’t sure what you meant by ‘fullbacks’ when I read through the text, but it is obvious when I opened the photos. Hope it did the trick when he got home.

I can imagine the feel of them on the back of my hand as my fingers get wet.
No doubt they would

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Oh wow!! Gorgeous shots...very sexy!! 💋

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Delightful, my sweet.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

SO very sexy and alluring. Truly a series of desirable and arousing pics.
Thank you so much missswannie
:kiss::rose:

Love your knicker selection: virgin white, snug fit, no soggy bottom,and with enough transparency for this pervert to view the hand action.

Last edited:
Oh wow!! Gorgeous shots...very sexy!! 💋
I had fun with them
Delightful, my sweet.
Glad you enjoyed them
SO very sexy and alluring. Truly a series of desirable and arousing pics.
Thank you so much missswannie
:kiss::rose:
They lend themselves to hide and peek views
Love your knicker selection: virgin white, snug fit, no soggy bottom,and with enough transparency for this pervert to view the hand action.
Actually not white, they are a light colour, the dots are lime green

attachment.php

Throbbing. Such a hot view of your body.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I think these shots are the sexiest yet..! Staggeringly sexy..! Now to find some cold water..!

I can’t stop browsing this thread..! Such an inspirational woman.. I can’t stop salivating..!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Just outstanding. :D

I think these shots are the sexiest yet..! Staggeringly sexy..! Now to find some cold water..!
I can’t stop browsing this thread..! Such an inspirational woman.. I can’t stop salivating..!

Stop drooling, you will stain the wood floors

eat me in here

Why not,you look a treat for any gourmet

Its all cow fetish and rump steaks over at the other thread so might as well be edible in here too

Just outstanding. :D

The other two photos were a bit too out-standing but as a collection of six they aren't too bad

Back