Sissy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I clicked on the You deserve it sissy-training link on page one of this thread and almost swooned with desire to be the girls picture there. I can't stay long as I have to get back to that site. :kiss::kiss::kiss: Oh My does this mean I am a sissy Oh yes I hope so Ta Ta Loves

I clicked on the You deserve it sissy-training link on page one of this thread and almost swooned with desire to be the girls picture there. I can't stay long as I have to get back to that site. :kiss::kiss::kiss: Oh My does this mean I am a sissy Oh yes I hope so Ta Ta Loves

It is a hot tumblr, have fun!

Daddy (folders83) yes I am a stupid cum slut and can't get enough of your yummy cock. Just love when you whip me as you cover me with your piss. Thank you so much

I am Sissy Slut Sukie. My master is willingtobeused and I love him to death. I will always be willing to serve him till my death. I love his cum and cock and ass. I want my master to breed me and fill my stomach with cum everyday. Thank you master for taking me into your slut zone

Contact

Older gentleman would like to meet same in Chandler AZ area for fun and play!

Hello fellas. :) I hope you don't mind a gal peeking in to ask a question.

I'm curious to know how many of you are "straight cross dressers" or if you're bisexual, gay, trans. :) I'm not sure if there are special parameters to the term "sissy" or not. :)

Thank you, in advance, for your answers! :rose:

Hello fellas. :) I hope you don't mind a gal peeking in to ask a question.

I'm curious to know how many of you are "straight cross dressers" or if you're bisexual, gay, trans. :) I'm not sure if there are special parameters to the term "sissy" or not. :)

Thank you, in advance, for your answers! :rose:

In my case I suppose you can call it limited bi, very little experience but a great imagination and desire to experiment more. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back