Erotic Couples Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

naughty_shygirl

Literotica Guru
Since my erotic male thread has done so well I decided to start and erotic couples images thread. Please refrain form posting images that are too sexually explicit so the thread will not be removed. We used to have some very hot threads that were reported by another lit member and removed a couple weeks ago.:( Listed below are the literotica forum rules:

Here are the basic Forum Photo Guidelines:

- Legally, we can allow soft nudity, but under current United States law, photographs (does not apply to non-photographic images) posted on this site may not contain "sexually explicit conduct", which the government defines as:

- Actual or simulated:
(A) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;
(B) bestiality;
(C) masturbation;
(D) sadistic or masochistic abuse; or
(E) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person.

To the mods: If there are any pics that I post or others post on this thread that you feel are against the rules just let me know and I will remove those images.

This thread is intended as a place to post sensual type erotic photography

* SOURCES WERE TAKEN FROM THE INTERNET AND ARE ASSUMED TO BE IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT PRESENTED AS MY OWN WORK OR THE WORK OF OTHER LIT MEMBERS UNLESS NOTED UNDER THE SPECIFIC POST. COPYRIGHT STILL BELONGS TO THE OWNER / CREATOR OF EACH WORK.

tumblr_lqmdof6QSN1qla505o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
lol yeah with just a little modification. Hopefully nobody will try to throw a wet blanket on our fun this time like before:mad:

Probably wont happen. That was just one unusual, thoughtless
cluster fuck. A lot of damage done but a rare occurence. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back