whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To spend some time with an old girlfriend, her topless, and sipping on our favorite cocktails. She loved to be naked with me!
 
A fairly simple one: my fantasy-wife and I are naked, hands tied behind our backs and ankles tied, ball-gagged, and lying in the trunk of our son's car, as he goes cruising, picks up girls, flirts, talks to friends, all of them totally unaware of his naked parents helpless and turned on in the trunk...only he knew ab out us, and gets a kick out of knowing we're back there...we're both extremely turned on by this, but tied up and can't readily to anything but rub against each other in frustration...
 
Making small talk with an attractive woman in the van from the airport to the hotel, and then later walking into the bar for a drink before dinner, and seeing her sitting by herself.....picking up the conversation...suggesting we have dinner together....finding out about her life, likes and dislikes, gradually taking the conversation to more personal places...noticing about that point how the evening is going to end............ skipping dessert, going back up to her room....and then.................
 
My fantasy right now is to watch my wife go into a gloryhole and suck off dick after dick. She can fuck them if she wants but I want to watch her give blowjobs to random men. Gloryholes are my hot button as we speak.

Would you get involved if she asked you to help her out?
 
One that came to mind last night as I'm going to vegas for the weekend. I get a massage to relief some stress. Afterwards I'm in the steam room and there are two (maybe more) young studs there. I'm trying not to look. It's just myself and them and it's late at night. After a while I sense/hear/feel something is happening. I look over and I see them stroking each other. The stroking isn't what really shocks or catches my attention. It's the size of their cocks. They are two real studs with great cocks. Maybe a white guy and a black guy to mix it up :) They are really enjoying themselves and have no problem that I'm watching. My own cock is throbbing but I'm too scared/nervous to touch it. I discreetly move a little closer so I can get a better view. Before I know it both of them are blasting huge loads on themselves. They wipe up and get up and leave. On their way out they smile and wink.

I leave and head back to meet my wife in the room. Do I tell her or not? ;)
 
One that came to mind last night as I'm going to vegas for the weekend. I get a massage to relief some stress. Afterwards I'm in the steam room and there are two (maybe more) young studs there. I'm trying not to look. It's just myself and them and it's late at night. After a while I sense/hear/feel something is happening. I look over and I see them stroking each other. The stroking isn't what really shocks or catches my attention. It's the size of their cocks. They are two real studs with great cocks. Maybe a white guy and a black guy to mix it up :) They are really enjoying themselves and have no problem that I'm watching. My own cock is throbbing but I'm too scared/nervous to touch it. I discreetly move a little closer so I can get a better view. Before I know it both of them are blasting huge loads on themselves. They wipe up and get up and leave. On their way out they smile and wink.

I leave and head back to meet my wife in the room. Do I tell her or not? ;)

Tell her Mr Biggs. She just might surprise you and say "that sounds hot"

Enjoy Vegas. The AVN awards are saturday.

My latest fantasy involves a foursome and lots of cum swapping fun. I just submitted it but it won't be up until next week I am sure. Writing it got me so hot I wound up with a nice fat hard cock in the men's room here at work as I sat in the big handicap stall. That makes me think about another fantasy...if a guy walked into the stall and pulled out his big fat cock as he locked the stall behind him. Then he could feed me his big dick and fuck my mouth until he came in my mouth.

"Drink up bitch," he would say as he stuffed his spent rod back in his pants and turns to leave.
 
Tell her Mr Biggs. She just might surprise you and say "that sounds hot"

I agree Mr. Briggs, tell her. Last summer while jogging in a park, I saw a couple kissing on a blanket in a clearing in the woods. On my second lap around the park, I could see they were doing more than just making out. I took a seat on a bench and watched from afar as she went down on him, and sucked him until he came. Then sat up and kissed him deeply. I got so hot watching, needless to say my run was over. I went home and told my wife about it. She thought it was so hot, she lead me to the bedroom and sucked me while I described the action in detail. When I came, she brought her mouth to mine and gave me cum-filled kiss.

I can only imagine how hot it would have made her if I watched 2 guys sucking each other.
 
A simple solution...

I can only imagine how hot it would have made her if I watched 2 guys sucking each other.

So after the next run, just tell her that story. It doesn't matter if you actually saw it or not, but you will get to gauge her reaction.
 
I hve been talking to a f/friend of mine when she told me about a fantasy of hers. After hearing it I thought to my self, Self that would be pretty damn fun!

It went a little like this.

They were entertaining a bunch of people, the evening was going great but like all things it had to end. One friend stayed behind to help clean up. After they cleaned up Bob. (not his real name.) Asked if he could stay the night due to how much he drank. They said yes and he went up to go to bed. Jen (not her real name) followed him up presumably to make sure the spare room was ready for a guest.

When they got up there Jen immediately got on her knees and undid his pants taking out his growing cock. She began to give him a very enjoyable blowjob when Tim (not his real name) walked in. Bob stunned thinking he was in trouble pushed Jen away and tried to cover up. Tim smiled and told him to enjoy it and that he was in for a wild night.

Jen went back to Bobs cock and which was still hard, Tim began to undress and climbed onto the queen bed. Jen told Bob to do the same and he did. Once naked and sitting next to Tim, Jen then got naked. She grabbed two scarfs and blindfolded each of them. Then she got them on their knees beside each other. Only each was facing a different way.

Jen then put on her big black strap on and grabbed her bottle of lube. She had made Tim her boyfriend face her and made him suck her rubber cock which he had done a hundred times before. While he was doing that she began to massage Bob’s genitals and ass. Moving at a fast pace she soon had Bob very lubed up and ready. She pulled out of Tim’s mouth and told Bob to relax and began fingering his ass first one then two and after a bit three fingers were working in and out of his oiled asshole. She said she just knew what he was in to by the way he talked and acted, so she wasn’t scared of moving too fast.
She stuck the tip of the dildo into his ass allowing him to become comfortable with it. Then working it in a little farther then even farther. Soon she had most of the 9” in him. Tim could hear everything that was going on all of her commands and degrading talk, as well as Bobs moans of pleasure. He had been there many times.

She then moved the men so Bob was on his back and she was in a 69 position with him. She got Tim behind her and got him fucking her doggy. While she sucked Bob’s cock Tim fucked her. Tim would pull out and jam his cock into Bob’s mouth at first he resisted a little but was soon gobbling it up like he had been doing it for years. Then Tim would put it back into Jen. Soon Bob was sucking and licking Tim’s balls as he fucked her. Then the two men switched positions so Tim was under Jen and Bob was fucking her and getting his balls licked.

After they fucked and Tim was ready to cum he stood in front of Jen and Bob and jerked off as they took turns licking the tip. Before long Tim was spewing his load all over both of their faces. Bob did the same.
 
So after the next run, just tell her that story. It doesn't matter if you actually saw it or not, but you will get to gauge her reaction.

My wife and I often watch bi porn, she gets really worked up watching MMF interactions, so I pretty well know her reaction. We frequently discuss finding a bi guy, woman, or couple to play with, but are a little nervous about making it happen in real life. A both bi-couple tops the list when we share fantasies.
 
santanio holmes fucking the shit outta my wife then letting me suck her cum off of his dick.
 
To spend a lot of time kissing a wet pussy, licking it, and then moving to her rear and fucking her tight ass with my tongue!
 
To spend a lot of time kissing a wet pussy, licking it, and then moving to her rear and fucking her tight ass with my tongue!

i would say going down on him and making him throb in my mouth so good, that he rolls his eyes and moans my name as he runs his hands through my hair :)
 
To have a nice hard thick throbbing cock inside my mouth ... to be sucking on it firmly, letting my oral muscles fuck it with just the right in and out sensation to be getting it closer and closer to it's final ecstacy ... to be looking up and seeing the overwhelming pleasurable sensations of an awesome blowjob flowing over his entire body ... to feel his body tense as he gets closer and closer to the point of no return ... to watch as he finally gets there and thrusts his hips forward to embed his out of control penis fully within the wet warm welcoming confines of my mouth ... to watch him finally lose all control ... to feel his penis start to spasm wildly ... expanding and contracting with those powerful muscular forces that only a mans sexual parts can exhibit ... and then to feel his hot warm creamy sperm and semen ejaculating powerfully into my mouth ... shot after shot after shot after milky hot shot jetting powerfully into my mouth ... bouncing off my throat back into my still sucking mouth ... only to be quickly captured by my lapping tongue and sent quickly down back into my throat and all the way down into my belly.

...

Yeah ... that's about what I'm fantasizing right now. :)
 
One scenario that I think about quite frequently is coming home to the girl playing with herself on the bed; when she notices my presence, she orders me to stand where I am and not to come any closer until she finishes. After she orgasms, she stands up and approaches me slowly, and begins to massage my hardness while kissing me full on the mouth; I'm too distracted to notice another men enter the room, press himself up behind her, and rub his hardness along her arse.

The girl would then extricate herself from the groping, and order me to suck the man's cock; she would be watching me take his length as deep inside my mouth as possible, licking and sucking it and pumping the remainder that wouldn't fit with my hands. After he would cum inside my mouth - I'd try to swallow as much as possible, but some would escape my lips, and the girl would lick it up as it dribbled down my chin - the girl would order him to lean over the bed.

She would then guide me to him, order me to eat his arsehole out, then she would go and get some lubricant and smear it over his tight hole; I would slide myself inside him slowly, and he would let out a moan as his hole was stretched out, and the girl would lie on the bed, her pussy presented lewdly, so that he would eat it out.

Well, that's just one fantasy. I have a few others, all with different "combinations" of partners. I hope you liked this one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top