Mother-Daughter pics,

Busybody

We are ALL BUSYBODY!
When I was 18....a LONG time ago

I had an ad in SCREW magazine....at that time, even phone numbers were allowed.......

One day I get a call from a woman, I meet her, she must have been late 40's early 50's, her hubby was confined to wheelchair.....we had a sexual relationship for a few months

During that time, I get a another call......meet the woman, IN THE SAME APT CMPLEX!!!!!!......... maybe early 30's, she looks familiar......I didn't ask, but based on pics I see in her apt, she is the daughter

WOW!!!!!!!!!

In any event, I know MOST pics are fake, but would love to see

Mom...Daughter pics

Anyone have?

momdaughter5.jpg

079_1000.jpg

To earn my weekly allowance cash money, my parents require me to have sex with them every Friday night.

They give me a $50 bonus for acting like I don't want to, so I playfully fight with them.

078_1000.jpg

Well, last Friday I fought with them, but they only gave me half the regular amount.

When I asked them why, they replied, "You didn't resist enough and didn't scream at the top of your lungs like you normally do."

Are everyone's parents perverted like mine are?

Could it be because the amount of topic pictures is outnumbered 10+ to 1 with political ones...

Its a great topic but the signature pictures are an oversized eye sore...

Regards
John.

Winner...I guess no shortage of those images to be found. Mother / daughter image search takes a little too much effort.

AWESOME SITE

What a great idea......

Hope this site takes off!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course they are, but I don't care. The thought of a youger woman being taken by an older woman drives me crazy.

great AV

I read your personal

I too have a BORING PRUDE of a wife

and I wanna get away

life is passing me by

I too deserve to be happy

Back