Guys, When and How often do you ride your dildo?

CoastalTom said:
No - nothing. It doesn't hurt at all but nothing happens. I am usually hard already - given that I am ready to feel something but zip. As I mentioned earlier, I have tried plenty of toys - short, thick, dildo, vib. Anyway, its probably just me and nothing will change.

Thanks.


totally understand now.. Very bizarre cause there is an erogenous zone in the males anal area.

good luck
 
Dildo riding

Can't get enuf of it! At least three times a week and I am 51!!!
 

Attachments

  • 735001529.jpg
    735001529.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,185
Whenever I'm alone, especially when I'm visiting Literotica. Right now, I'm naked. There's a rather thick butt plug up my ass and everytime I move my ass on my chair, my erection throbs.
 
Kierae said:
I have to admit I love this thread - it warms my heart to see all you men fucking yourself with your dildos. I love to use my strap on on a biweekly basis. It's part of who I am and I would use it more if I could...

For all you guys that haven't approached this topic with your wives, I suggest you do at some point. I can't say my circumstances are the same as yours (ie you are married to a woman who has a gay man screaming inside of them ;) ) but you have to start the dialogue somewhere - even if it's a finger!

~kierae :rose:
You are soooo right. It's nice to get at least fingered whenever one wishes and dildoed every once in a while
 
I try and play with mine at least once a week, but with semi-grown kids around the house, the lack of privacy makes it difficult.
My favorite dildo is a blue one made by Hustler, not sure of the exact name, but it is the material that mimics human skin.
The newest toy that I have is the Goose, the small one. I just loved the shape, from the pix at bigsextoys.com. I'm sure glad I got the small, because this thing is thick, I still haven't been able to take it completely.
 
I guess I got bored of my old toy but since I got my new one I've been riding it 2 times a week. The problem is it I dont ride it for that long because it feels so good I am cumming after only a few minutes.
 
right now im riding a 2 1/2 inch wide dildo 12 inches up my ass, but wanted more, so just got a couple bigger dildos, both longer and wider... CANT FREAKING WAIT!!!! ill be riding them non stop! I also got the ass stopper but blug which is 5 inches wide, so I think ill be happy for a while :cool:
 
I tend to prefer slimmer toys, Like Aneros and The Pleasure Wand. Anal play cma leave me satisfied without dropping a load , so I , time permitting, get in at least a session a day
 
once every couple of months

I also don't get that much physical pleasure from it as someone has previously posted. I've tried it at least 20 or 25 times. I use tons of lube. I've found the spot where I can feel it against my prostate. Makes me feel like I have to pee, lots of precum comes out . . . feels okay but not great. It doesn't hurt. Then I usually play with my cock and just cum. The orgasm is great but not any better than without ass play.

The thought of it is what turns me on, so I keep trying again and again thinking it will be great, but the physical sensations just aren't there for me. Some say anal pleasure is mostly psychological and only partly physical. For me it's 100% psychological.
 
There's a nice feel to any dildo, but I miss the texture and warmth of a cock filling me and throbbing as it erupts. I do, on occasion, spend a day with a nice, thick butt plug stretching my asshole.
 
I don't play as much as I think I should, nor sure why.

My favorite toy so far is called "The Rider Rocker Fucking Ball". Man does it feel good to be able to ride like that!
 
One day I'm gonna buy a huge buttplug, similar to this and ride it like the guy does. Wonder how it would feel...
 
DarkBee said:
One day I'm gonna buy a huge buttplug, similar to this and ride it like the guy does. Wonder how it would feel...
I just can't see myself putting something like that in my ass... sometimes even a finger or a bullet feel too big!
 
I'm about to go pound my ass with my feeldoe stout! :nana:

Man it gives me the most intense orgasms! I can usually fit three fingers during a good session.........
 
When ever I can. Thats not often due to kids and a wife that thinks it's wrong for a guy to do it. Although she started my love of a dildo in my ass. One night we were making love, I was down on her fucking her with her dildo, I moved up to fuck her and she took the dildo and stated to shove it up my ass. With some effort she got it in. It hurt like hell but I like it. (she didn't know I like it ).She would shove it up there serveral more times. So one day I asked her to fuck my ass with a strap on I bought. That was it she went crying in to another room saying my husband is gay. Now she alwasy tell me she thinks I'm gay. I'm not I love pussy to much. But even though I never had a cock I think I'm bi sexuale.
 
Your story is very similiar to mine. We originally bought a strap-on for my wife but hardly ever used it. She wife likes the real thing. I started using her small bullet without her knowledge, then used her small dildo, then thought about her 6" strap-on. I would during our sex asked her to do me with her dildo, but she refused and all I would get would be a finger up my ass as she blowed me. One night after partying and drinking and after we fucked , I asked her again and this time she said ok. It was great, I acted like it was my first time with anything but a finger. With plenty of lube, she put all of the 6" dildo up me and blowed me at the same time. What an orgasm. But she says are you now gay and will we ever have regular sex again. Of course we will, I love pussy and fucking her, but am looking for more dildo action.
 
getting ready to ride a couple right now. everybody's stories have got me hot and ready for some action.


:nana:
 
Just curious about the # of times per week you ride yours. I like to ride 2-3 times per week. Sometime in front of my GF, and other times I am alone (for when I have the urge).

I have done "shows" for my GF and her girlfriends, so that is the knikiest I've done.

not often enough!
 
i got a new one about a month ago and rode it 3 times so far. i would do it more, but i want a different one, this one is very 'ribbed' and i'd like to get one smoother or more realistic. a butt plug has sounded better and better to me too.

i think i'll head ot and get a new one tonight.
 
Back
Top