New faces, come say hello....

newbie

Hi everyone, I'm totally inexperienced and looking for advice, but that's for another post :) I'm married and it's completely vanilla, though we used to bring others into our bed... but even that stopped. I'm bored and unsatisfied and have been having increasingly erotic dreams which have led me here.
 
Hi, sheela, and welcome! Also, make sure you check out the BDSM cafe, as well as The Playground (it's a subsection of The Personals). Both rooms are really fun places to post...if it's ok with your Master, of course!

I hope you have fun here!!!
 
I'm new to the BDSM forum so hi I hope everyone is enjoying their night
 
Hi I'm new to the forum, I'm 33 y/o, male who likes to be submissive. This is the first time I've ever posted on a forum like this so I'm not sure what to expect. I hope to find like minded people to chat with and explore some of my fantasies like being dominated.
 
Hi I'm new to the forum, I'm 33 y/o, male who likes to be submissive. This is the first time I've ever posted on a forum like this so I'm not sure what to expect. I hope to find like minded people to chat with and explore some of my fantasies like being dominated.

nice profile bet u are a good boy

nancy
 
New here

Hi all

Just thought I'd say hello, very new to the scene although it's always been something that I've enjoyed watching online and wanted to try.

Mainly here as I have a very submissive girl under me and am looking for inspiration and tips to build her up into the filthy girl she want's to be. I love pleasing her by taking control. Turns out the domination side of me comes out easily

I am not strictly a dom though (forgive the username) and a strong willed woman will make me putty in her hands, like to be ordered by assertive women and I can be a good little sub myself

Anyway Thanks for letting me into your world here ;)
 
Hi, I'm new here. I haven't really got involved in many conversations yet. I've been kind of watching and reading in hope of learning more and maybe stop myself being a pain with my thousands of questions. I've always been intrigued by this since a teen, but unfortunately I've never met the right person to share it with. So since I became a free agent again I've decided to act upon my desires. I've had some great advice off people so far, had one rude man call me several names (must have been having a bad day haha) ... so yea ... hello :) ...I hope I've replied correctly it's kind of confusing using the site off my smart phone.
 
Hi, I'm new here. I haven't really got involved in many conversations yet. I've been kind of watching and reading in hope of learning more and maybe stop myself being a pain with my thousands of questions. I've always been intrigued by this since a teen, but unfortunately I've never met the right person to share it with. So since I became a free agent again I've decided to act upon my desires. I've had some great advice off people so far, had one rude man call me several names (must have been having a bad day haha) ... so yea ... hello :) ...I hope I've replied correctly it's kind of confusing using the site off my smart phone.

Welcome Sally,
I hope you find your answers here on lit. Great place great (mostly) people.
 
hey I'm 25, f, american. just checking out the various boards and have enjoyed BDSM stories and online relationships in the past. just looking around, hoping to make some online friendships and learn a little more.
 
Good morning all,

I've been a member for a while now but have mostly lurked on this a several other boards.

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading many of the threads on this subject and want to thank you all for helping me to learn a lot and for challenging me to continue learning and exploring.

As for me, I'm 41, male, reserved, but with a very vivid imagination.

I'm not fond of labels, but...

...thanks to Stella Omega's article (for teaching me some new definitions), I think the most accurate label for my sexual style and preference would be 'service top'.

Thanks again to all for so willingly sharing your experiences and ideas!
 
Last edited:
HI. I'm new here.

Hi. I'm new here. I actually did an internet search for a BDSM chat forum (I'm a dork, I know, LOL). I've been wanting to get more into BDSM, but honestly, am not sure how to go from the little stuff to the bigger stuff. My husband is totally on board with the idea of BDSM (We know that I'm totally the sub and he would be the dom)... but as I said.. just not sure what to do next. So.. I thought why not find a place where we could get some advice.

The most we've done thus far is some biting and mild spanking, along with him getting a little rough sometimes. But that's it, and I want more.

I'm 35, female. My husband and I have been married for 12 years. Not sure what else y'all want to know. :)
 
Hello,

I wanted to introduce myself, as I have high hopes for this forum. I've been an avid reader of many of Literotica's works crossing multiple genres, but mostly BDSM. To be honest, I didn't explore the site too much, mostly satisfied with the literature, content on lurking until kingdom come. But today, by pure chance, I discovered the forum and just had to join.

I have been an active Dominant for a few years now but always privately and have never been a part of a BDSM community. But in my pursuit of Dominance, of the Platonic Form of Dominance let's say, I've been finding that I need to explore outward more, and perhaps share what I've discovered and get feedback.

I look forward to exchanging thoughts and experiences with everyone here.
 
Hi! I'm brandy new, so hello! I am looking forward to participating in good, thoughtful discussion and some inspiration to help me get back into writing.

I'm moderately experienced, though not actively in a BDSM relationship. I am in a very happy vanilla marriage with a man who happily indulges my kinks from time to time more of a fudge ripple, to put a flavor on it.

My mind frequently wanders to the more intense and am looking forward to having an outlet again. :cattail:

Oh yeah, and I'm 30, f, American
 
Last edited:
hi!

Hi! I'm Lola! 24, been on the site for a minute, not too long though. I love the stories, never posted one. Just learned about the forums too lol!!
 
hi all

fairly new to bdsm, i have an online relationship with my boyfriend and we are switches. Mainly here to gain ideas to use on my boyfriend and to chat. :D
I am 21/f/uk
 
I know I didn't come through the proper channels. I didn't think I would be back here again. I am a Dominant not looking for sub but I can share my experiences. And maybe you make laugh
 
I know I didn't come through the proper channels. I didn't think I would be back here again. I am a Dominant not looking for sub but I can share my experiences. And maybe make you laugh.
 
New to the community

New to the community all around. enjoying Lit very much between the stories & the forums. I enjoy being submissive and have for along time, never had a serious Dom yet. Certainly enjoying reading and learning from all you wonderful people out there.
 
I am a 48 year old Male... I have had several online relationships over the past 10 years... all have ended friendly but I am currently not involved in an online relationship... I love talking about my desires and fantasies.... I am married... very vanilla relationship and that is ok I just sometimes want an outlet for my pent up aggression, and I love relating to others who have similar circumstances...
 
Hey. Richard in sunny southern California. Been lurking the forums for a while, and thought it was about time I went made my own profile. Excited to chat and share experiences with all of you.
 
Hello.

New to the forums, however I've read stories on Lit for a few years. I sort of stumbled into this area, I had seen the link a number of times but never tried it until recently.

I'm an older male, tending to be on the submissive side of the spectrum. For now just looking around, reading and posting to a few of the threads and generally trying out something new.
 
Back
Top