Testing the waters

I'm not so sure it's the pictures I love, it's your artistic style I love. You are simply amazing.
 
For some reason your first picture and post didn't catch my attention. I do not mean for this to be a bad thing. I have since been reading your posts on other threads and catching some of your pics here and there and now, I am totally hooked. Your personality is beautiful. I love reading your posts. Your pictures are so sensual, soft, and inviting. I love them all.

Thank you for sharing with us!
 
Very Sexy

Thanks for all the suggestions about new pics everyone. I think I'll have some time tomorrow to play around with my camera and tripod and will post some new pics of me then!

Until then...here's a shot for my fellow wine lovers out there ;) Enjoy!

Lovely shape legs
 
....courtesy of my friend "G".

Happy Saturday to all you sensual beings out there! :rose:

Please thank "G" for Us Miss. Nymph .. Great pose .. And You look Great
in Red .. ;)

attachment.php


Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:
 
Here's a look at a different side of me that you probably never guessed. Yes I'm fully certified to use this equipment....

I'm not sure if these will appeal to the male crowd or not? I'm pretty sure nothing like this has been posted on Lit before (if it has...we should chat :wink:)

Also...if you've read this far down before jumping to the pics...I'm disappointed I only got two shots out of today's session with my prop...for safety reasons I just had a hard time coordinating the timer....getting into position safely...and then managing to look sexy.

Be Stihl, my beating heart ...
 
bump!

I figured if I had to bump up my own thread I might as well add a couple more shots!

Working on another project right now but have some new shots on my radar...thanks for your patience!

:rose:
 
Last edited:
I figured if I had to bump up my own thread I might as well add a couple more shots!

Working on another project right now but have some new shots on my radar...thanks for your patience!

:rose:

OH MY!! Those are some amazing pictures!!

Please, your pics are worth the wait!! take as long as you need!! :rose::rose:
 
I am not as patient as the men...
Please share more! You are stunning, and very creative.
I look forward to each new post.
Xx
 
Bonjour, Ms. Nymph!

It's been a few days since I've had the opportunity to sit down for a reply on here, but I'll catch myself up now.

The last one you posted by "G" is beautiful. I particularly like how your hair hangs down off the end of the bed, and the far-away smile on your face, as though you were, perhaps, thinking of all of the people who would soon be enjoying the images you were making.

Next, the pose of you reclining is also one of my favorites, at least from a pose standpoint. I like how your hair is up and we can see your neck. It could be a tad bit more exposed, but I understand the limitations of your gear. :D

I hope you're having a grand week, and that you have more to show us soon!

Impatiently,
Roscuro
 
What can I say that hasn't already been said? The photographs are amazing, the subject even more so.

I trust that G gets suitably rewarded, we want them to take a lot more.
 
Back
Top