Massacre State Asylum OOC Thread

Thanks. I was worried you might not appreciate me puppeting Alicia a little. Very glad you like it. :)

Are you kidding? It actually gives me a framework, now I get to be creative and wonder just what she was making out of oatmeal and what the oatmeal looked like to her. It cant change too much from food, because she's actually highly functioning amidst her delusions.

Even more fun is I'm thinking about how your char appears to Alicia.. I'm almost thinking a mute elemental of some sort who only really communicates via body language and possibly with a nearly latent telepathy (any actual words alice heard would come across as telepathic so she could maintain the image of your char being mute - very important, since in so many ways, without the minx's char there, she -is- mute, even if she's talking). For Alice, your char would have her own little language that consisted of small gestures, looks, shifts in positions, all of which were not only meaningful, but intentionally so.

It would be just like Alicia to turn the subconscious reading of body language into a real language. :)

Are you kidding? It actually gives me a framework, now I get to be creative and wonder just what she was making out of oatmeal and what the oatmeal looked like to her. It cant change too much from food, because she's actually highly functioning amidst her delusions.

Even more fun is I'm thinking about how your char appears to Alicia.. I'm almost thinking a mute elemental of some sort who only really communicates via body language and possibly with a nearly latent telepathy (any actual words alice heard would come across as telepathic so she could maintain the image of your char being mute - very important, since in so many ways, without the minx's char there, she -is- mute, even if she's talking). For Alice, your char would have her own little language that consisted of small gestures, looks, shifts in positions, all of which were not only meaningful, but intentionally so.

It would be just like Alicia to turn the subconscious reading of body language into a real language. :)

:)

This is going to be lots of fun.

Impressive cunt. I liked it.

Now let's see if Nina can get something up. Along with Angel and Vail. I'll begin working on mine, also.

Impressive cunt. I liked it.

Now let's see if Nina can get something up. Along with Angel and Vail. I'll begin working on mine, also.

I'm scribbling... I'm scribbling.... had to find some crazy...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Warden's up....figured I could get her out of the way...

Also Ausus...don't forget you and Vail have the inspector today. I mentioned it in my post...so either of you can gloss it over....

Oh jesus...now *I* am gonna have to do something?
Yeesh....
(I owe in like 4 threads...badvail...no cookie)

*Starts eating my home made peanut butter cookies with Hershey kisses melted on top....glares some more*

I am now reminded of why this thread requires so much work...jeez, Nina, wow!

Stands and applauds the Ninalling...

moves back to my corner...and debates some of the darker things running through my mind.

Watches FM run around in Luna's head.

You're gonna give the woman a headache. And what then?

Gives my attention to more important things

Nina- beautifully written.
Luna- I'm imagining celeste in a military uni... just sayin.
Angel- wait to post, please- for me and vail.
Vail- darling... expect a pm. We need to talk, er.. coordinate, I think.

runs ear to ear through the wolf's mind, just to see what will happen next

*grabs FM's ankle and drags her kicking and screaming into the dark place that I have come to inhibit*

*pokes the Ausus...on my way out*

Stands and applauds the Ninalling...

moves back to my corner...and debates some of the darker things running through my mind.

nibbles both in turn...

Thank you both...

WhadIDo???

I find Celestine's post to be incomplete.
"The Warden was IN, motherfuckers"

Back