How Long to Approve Story (Prison Pet)

GayTripper

Virgin
Joined
Aug 7, 2014
Posts
7
Was just curious if anyone else has experienced a long delay in getting their submitted story posted. I am trying to submit the fourth part of my continuing series "Prison Pet". I submitted it over a week ago but it still has not been approved. My other stories were approved within a day or two of submission. This is my longest story so far so perhaps it has to do with that. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced such a long delay and I need to bring it up with a site administrator or if this is fairly normal.

BTW if you are interested in reading this series here are links to each part:

//www.literotica.com/s/prison-pet-pt-01

//www.literotica.com/s/prison-pet-pt-02

//www.literotica.com/s/prison-pet-pt-03


I love getting comments and feedback but it seems like I hardly get any. Let me know your thoughts!
 
Did you check to see if the story was rejected? You won't get any kind of notce, it will just say rejected on your page.

If not send Laurel a Private message and ask her, things have been running smooth at 2 days for awhile now.
 
During the special holiday contests NON contest submissions take longer to go through.
 
During the special holiday contests NON contest submissions take longer to go through.

That hasn't been my experience for most of this year (I post a story at least once a week)--and, in any event, a week is very much out of the ordinary now.
 
Looks like I was too hasty. Just got approved and posted a few hours ago. Thanks for the responses, everyone.
 
Back
Top