I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmm.......I have to admit it excites me as well to know that I can have that effect on a young woman. To have her be reading this out in public and having to try and hide her excitement is an added impetus to try and drive her to the point where she may have to excuse herself to go to the restroom to........take care of things.........impossible to describe accurately :D

GSFM is right......he describes it very well......*tip of the hat to you sir*

Hmmm. I'd rather suffer for a while then use a vibrator when I get home.

Although....if I was here with a guy, I'd totally go finger myself in the bathroom and let him lick my fingers at the table.....

I'm glad my stuck-at-a-restaurant pantie puddle is turning you on :p

Haha well when you put it like that, it just sounds uncomfortable :p

It's more the fact that if I was the one to do that to you, I'd be polishing my knuckles on my shirt. Of course, it'd be even better if I was sitting next to you ...

Haha well when you put it like that, it just sounds uncomfortable :p

It's more the fact that if I was the one to do that to you, I'd be polishing my knuckles on my shirt. Of course, it'd be even better if I was sitting next to you ...

*groan*

I'm so gonna cum as soon as I get home.....

*groan*

I'm so gonna cum as soon as I get home.....

And I just read your little post about letting me suck your fingers. I'd love to do that ... although I'd rather get my fingers wet directly by running my hand up your thigh and working under your panties, stroking your hot little pussy directly before dipping a finger inside you ...

If I were lucky enough to be the guy at dinner with you and you fed me your sticky sweet fingers, as soon as we were out of the restaurant, you would probably find yourself against a wall with me pressed between your legs........just saying :D

And there would be a definite rush to get through dinner ;)

Gently sweetie............I'm thinking a finger or two is a wonderful thing........and such a lovely way to raise the passions......:kiss:

Edit:.....I had to come back and add my thoughts........I love fingering a woman. I love the wetness, the heat of her pussy.......her scent on my fingers as I raise them to my face........inhaling her....tasting her.......I love watching as her hips move......as she sighs and moans.......it is such an exciting way to pleasure her before you and her become one........

I could be falling into lust for you;)

And I just read your little post about letting me suck your fingers. I'd love to do that ... although I'd rather get my fingers wet directly by running my hand up your thigh and working under your panties, stroking your hot little pussy directly before dipping a finger inside you ...

Being fingered....not openly, but in front of other people, is a definite fantasy of mine....

OH, would love to help you with that one, it is a fantasy of mine to have a young lady with me to do that to......slipping a hand down to her leg and slowly sliding up her thigh........getting to the hem of her skirt.........squeezing her thigh......then inching ever higher.........until you are there at her pussy......rubbing it through the pantie......making it wet.......then slipping it into the leg opening.......rubbing it and then slipping a finger slowly in and out.......pulling the finger out an making eye contact with her smile as I slip the finger in my mouth and taste.........

*smiling* I'm honored :)

I'm on my BlackBerry at a restaurant right now....so far my friends have asked 1) if I'm ok and 2) if I'm too hot.... It's going to be a torturously slow, wet evening....

There is nothing more pleasing for a man to know.......than a special lady is experiencing a.........."torturously slow, wet evening"..........perfect.........:devil:

Hmmmm.....is that a good thing or a bad thing.....oh....wait.....I am in the clear......she pointed the finger at Goodson......whew :D

Being fingered....not openly, but in front of other people, is a definite fantasy of mine....

Hehe, I'm glad we both agree on that one, then. I'd love to bring you to the brink of orgasm, your clit pinched between my thumb and forefinger, gently squeezing and rolling back and forth.

I'd love to see how well you maintained control ...

Hehe, I'm glad we both agree on that one, then. I'd love to bring you to the brink of orgasm, your clit pinched between my thumb and forefinger, gently squeezing and rolling back and forth.

I'd love to see how well you maintained control ...

And you realize I'd wear your cock out as soon as we were somewhere *slightly* more private, right? Mess with the clit, become one with the monster you created.....

And you realize I'd wear your cock out as soon as we were somewhere *slightly* more private, right? Mess with the clit, become one with the monster you created.....

Is that right? What makes you think I'd let you get away with that? I'd make you beg for it at least a little bit ... :devil:

I did. It was. And I'm holding you all responsible.

hmmmmm..........I do like being "responsible".........and I find it delicious how it how a few simple words makes us crazy with lust........mmmmmm.........:kiss:

I think I recall you saying something about the need for fingers even when a tongue is applied to your clit.......*slaps* myself for being so blatant......

hmmmm..........my thoughts young lady regarding that...have always been with your legs pushed all the way back.....you so open....so available to my tongue dancing on your love button.....licking and circling.....side to side......dipping into your wet folds to taste your sweet salty wetness...coming back to lick you over and over....while my fingers slip in and out.....massaging your spongy spot that sits so deep inside....caressing your bum......and again finger fucking you as as you raise your hips to me.....giving me all of you...........:kiss:

Last edited:
How long would you make me beg if I just started fingering myself?

*chuckle* I like the way you think. It depends on what else you were doing at the time. I mean, I do like watching women get themselves off, and if you happened to be on all fours at the time ...

*chuckle* I like the way you think. It depends on what else you were doing at the time. I mean, I do like watching women get themselves off, and if you happened to be on all fours at the time ...

Watching can be hot....particularly if it's all that's on the menu.

That being said....I feel fairly confident that if I was on the bed with my ass in the air or on my back with my legs spread....I wouldn't be the one begging.

Watching can be hot....particularly if it's all that's on the menu.

That being said....I feel fairly confident that if I was on the bed with my ass in the air or on my back with my legs spread....I wouldn't be the one begging.

Haha well there probably wouldn't be any begging at all, really - just a bunch of orders snapped out to each other. Something like "take it, you dirty slut!" and "fuck me harder, you bastard!"

hmmmmm..........I do like being "responsible".........and I find it delicious how it how a few simple words makes us crazy with lust........mmmmmm.........:kiss:

I think I recall you saying something about the need for fingers even when a tongue is applied to your clit.......*slaps* myself for being so blatant......

hmmmm..........my thoughts young lady regarding that...have always been with your legs pushed all the way back.....you so open....so available to my tongue dancing on your love button.....licking and circling.....side to side......dipping into your wet folds to taste your sweet salty wetness...coming back to lick you over and over....while my fingers slip in and out.....massaging your spongy spot that sits so deep inside....caressing your bum......and again finger fucking you as as you raise your hips to me.....giving me all of you...........:kiss:

Please excuse me while my vibrator and I enjoy this mental picture......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back