Phone sex advice

My advice would be to try Skype. From what I know, you can establish a free account without giving out your phone number. You and your partner/client/confidant just need a broadband internet connection. Your body language does the rest. :D

My advice would be to try Skype. From what I know, you can establish a free account without giving out your phone number. You and your partner/client/confidant just need a broadband internet connection. Your body language does the rest. :D

That is by far the best way - and if any Ladies would like to chat with me, send me a PM :D

great or nasty....

I have had phone sex with a fair number of women. Only a couple lead to a meeting, and actual sex. One of those is still ongoing, when I am in the area where she lives. She is married, and I am discreet and check before calling her. She is a lovely person, and very attractive, and caught in a nasty marriage with a very wealthy man, who enjoys verbal abuse, and humiliating her in public. I am probably one of the avenues she uses to relax with someone who is an old friend, as well as a lover. We usually reminisce about what we've enjoyed in our meetings, and the special things we share.

I also have been the recipient of occasional calls from women, and a memorable one from a young guy, who was posing as a woman on the phone.

The biggest thing is to relax, chat, let the call flow. If the subject of sex comes up, as it frequently does, ask questions and answer truthfully. If you're curious, ask what the caller likes, and what they most enjoy doing. Keep it low key, until the chemistry is there, and then let it all hang out.

Good luck, and I hope you connect...

Oh, I'm so ready to let it all hang out 😉😄 Thank you so much for this. Reading about other people's experiences has been enjoyable in itself. I've been getting so excited about it, cannot seem to stop making myself cum or fucking my husband. (What's a girl to do? :)) thanks again :kiss:

Your husband reaping the benefits is a wonderful by-product. Does he know...?

Oh, I'm so ready to let it all hang out 😉😄 Thank you so much for this. Reading about other people's experiences has been enjoyable in itself. I've been getting so excited about it, cannot seem to stop making myself cum or fucking my husband. (What's a girl to do? :)) thanks again :kiss:

Ummm, I can think of a few you can do, like do me, do you...:devil::kiss:

by accident

had a call at work one evening, a woman phoning to arrange a trip to the fire station and asked if she could do a risk assessment first. No problem when would she like to come down. She then asked if she would be safe.
Yes of course, why wouldn't you be.

Well I know how dirty you firemen are.

What do you mean?

well you like to fool around.....

this went to very dirty talk about what she thought would happen to her, and me telling her she is right but this would happen as well.

Tried to get her to actually come to the fire station but she wouldn't but passed away a good hour.....so out the blue and unexpected.

Phone Sex

If you're going to have phone sex, make sure it's set on vibrate.

Oh that is very sexy. I masturbated while talking to my husband on his work phone this morning. He didn't know until I came...he thinks that his bosses record his calls and listens to them...hope they liked what they heard today 😋😘

I think it's so cool that you do that. Keeps things interesting... ;)

thats

Oh that is very sexy. I masturbated while talking to my husband on his work phone this morning. He didn't know until I came...he thinks that his bosses record his calls and listens to them...hope they liked what they heard today 😋😘

thats your husbands bonus sorted,

I'm like the worst at attempting phone sex... My chemistry can be threw the roof and I find myself becoming self conscience of how my voice sounds... One day I'll find the courage to go all the way...

Speaking as someone who recently took the plunge (and fucking loved every minute of it) I would say go for it. There is an initial awkwardness but it's quickly forgotten once you get going. My problem was not knowing what to say really...I mean I can text/pm/email sexy messages with the best of them but get me on the phone and I become one nervous nelly. It's nice when you find a partner who can take the lead at first and get you out of ur head and into what ur body is feeling. That being said, once you do get a little practice in, you become more comfortable/confident with it and can take charge urself and just enjoy. I'll say it again, fucking loved every minute of it. I didn't know it could be so hot cumming together with someone on the phone. Be brave honey...you'll thank me later. 😘

Hmmm. Really?

I mean I can text/pm/email sexy messages with the best of them but get me on the phone and I become one nervous nelly. It's nice when you find a partner who can take the lead at first and get you out of ur head and into what ur body is feeling. (/Snip)Be brave honey...you'll thank me later. 😘

Eliana, you get me! The nervous nelly bit is completely me along with the I can write... But to say those things!
I love talking during sex. But for whatever reason I feel so foolish when there is a phone in hand.
I was pondering this and wondered what if I recorded our sex convos and replay it for myself. Maybe then I won't worry about sounding " mousey". Or at worst it will confirm my mouseyness.
Congrats on overcoming your nervousness!!!

Thanks hon 😊 Oh you should definitely record those sex convos (and then email them to me 😋😉😘 Just love all the audio stories on lit) I was gonna say tho, get some headphones and put the phone down...it's definitely an activity that you want to have ur hands free for. ;)

Haha! Great tip! :D

Back