Haffas: Through the Looking Glass(Closed for SerenaUShields, xXDanniPhantomX)

Usagi started bouncing on his cock in a steady rhythm, leaning over to nip at his neck.

He moaned as she nipped his neck, then thrust up into her as he kept his hands on her hips. He thrust faster and faster until he got a rhythm he liked, and kept going.

He moaned as she nipped his neck, then thrust up into her as he kept his hands on her hips. He thrust faster and faster until he got a rhythm he liked, and kept going.

She kept bouncing on his cock, matching his rhythm. "Fuck....Danni..." She moaned out, her walls already beginning to squeeze his member.

She kept bouncing on his cock, matching his rhythm. "Fuck....Danni..." She moaned out, her walls already beginning to squeeze his member.

"Usa...ko..." he moaned as he felt her tighten around his hard throbing member. He continued to thrust into her trying to get as deep as he could.

"Usa...ko..." he moaned as he felt her tighten around his hard throbing member. He continued to thrust into her trying to get as deep as he could.

She moaned, feeling his member so deep in her. Her walls squeezing his member even more before she gasped. "Danni...gonna...cum...." She arched and nipped his shoulder, her juices covering his member.

She moaned, feeling his member so deep in her. Her walls squeezing his member even more before she gasped. "Danni...gonna...cum...." She arched and nipped his shoulder, her juices covering his member.

He moaned and came as well just when she had nipped his shoulder.

He moaned and came as well just when she had nipped his shoulder.

She remained where she was for a bit while her walls continued to milk his member. Slowly, she lifted herself from his member and kissed him before moving down his body. She licked his member clean before smirking. "I've got something special for you tonight." She purred before rubbing her finger along her still soaked womanhood a bit, then slowly probing Danni's ass with that same finger.

She remained where she was for a bit while her walls continued to milk his member. Slowly, she lifted herself from his member and kissed him before moving down his body. She licked his member clean before smirking. "I've got something special for you tonight." She purred before rubbing her finger along her still soaked womanhood a bit, then slowly probing Danni's ass with that same finger.

He gasped and moaned as she licked him, then made a hissing noise when she probed his ass with her finger. "U.....Usako....."

He gasped and moaned as she licked him, then made a hissing noise when she probed his ass with her finger. "U.....Usako....."

"I've got you Danni. Just enjoy." She whispered as she began pumping her finger in his ass. She began stroking his member with her other hand.

"I've got you Danni. Just enjoy." She whispered as she began pumping her finger in his ass. She began stroking his member with her other hand.

He nodded and moaned as he rolled his hips back against her finnger. Her hand on his member causing him to moan a little more. "Damn.....Usako.....that's good....." he maaged.

He nodded and moaned as he rolled his hips back against her finnger. Her hand on his member causing him to moan a little more. "Damn.....Usako.....that's good....." he maaged.

"I aim to please." She smiled softly, continuing both forms of stimulating him, also giving an affectionate nip or lick to his inner thighs.

"I aim to please." She smiled softly, continuing both forms of stimulating him, also giving an affectionate nip or lick to his inner thighs.

He arched his back some as he continued, his member feeling painfully hard, pre cum starting to drip as she nipped at his inner thigh. He shivered as he put a hand to his forehead, the other clinching the sheets.

He arched his back some as he continued, his member feeling painfully hard, pre cum starting to drip as she nipped at his inner thigh. He shivered as he put a hand to his forehead, the other clinching the sheets.

She continued pumping her finger in his puckered hole. "Ready for my surprise Danni?" She cooed.

"En......yeah.....ok." he panted.

She smiled. "You'll enjoy it. I promise." She slowly pulled her finger free of his tight hole before wrapping her lips around his member, swirling her tongue around the tip. At the same time, she was rubbing her own clit and tapping it as it grew into a thick member of her own, not too much thicker than his.

She reached below her new member and ran her hand over her womanhood before then stroking her member a bit to get it lubed up. Soon, she was pressing her member into Danni, stroking his at the same time.

She smiled. "You'll enjoy it. I promise." She slowly pulled her finger free of his tight hole before wrapping her lips around his member, swirling her tongue around the tip. At the same time, she was rubbing her own clit and tapping it as it grew into a thick member of her own, not too much thicker than his.

She reached below her new member and ran her hand over her womanhood before then stroking her member a bit to get it lubed up. Soon, she was pressing her member into Danni, stroking his at the same time.

He smiled a little dazedly as he looked at her when she spoke. He moaned and thrust a little into her mouth as she swirled her tongue over his member. He gasped and jumped a little when he felt the member press into him. He looked down and seen that Usagi had a member. He shivered with pleasure before laying back with a moan as she stroked him. "Your right.....I like that. You're so beautiful....and full of exciting surprises, my Usako." He murmured.

He smiled a little dazedly as he looked at her when she spoke. He moaned and thrust a little into her mouth as she swirled her tongue over his member. He gasped and jumped a little when he felt the member press into him. He looked down and seen that Usagi had a member. He shivered with pleasure before laying back with a moan as she stroked him. "Your right.....I like that. You're so beautiful....and full of exciting surprises, my Usako." He murmured.

Usagi moaned as she slid her member into him completely. She blushed with a soft smile before leaning over to nuzzle him. "Your Usako. I like the sound of that." She nipped his neck before beginning to thrust into him, stroking his member as she did so.

Usagi moaned as she slid her member into him completely. She blushed with a soft smile before leaning over to nuzzle him. "Your Usako. I like the sound of that." She nipped his neck before beginning to thrust into him, stroking his member as she did so.

He grunted as she slid into him all the way. He then moaned and rolled his hips, gasping at the filled up feeling he was now enjoying plus her hand on his shaft. "Em....do you? Ah....I do too....." he said between thrusts.

He grunted as she slid into him all the way. He then moaned and rolled his hips, gasping at the filled up feeling he was now enjoying plus her hand on his shaft. "Em....do you? Ah....I do too....." he said between thrusts.

"Feel free to call me that anytime." She murmured against his neck as she gradually strengthened and sped up her thrusts, moving her hand along his member to match her rhythm inside him.

"Feel free to call me that anytime." She murmured against his neck as she gradually strengthened and sped up her thrusts, moving her hand along his member to match her rhythm inside him.

"Ah.....ah......emm....." was all Danni could manage. "Ha......harder.....Usako........harder....." he moaned as he thrust into her hand after she thrust into him.

"Ah.....ah......emm....." was all Danni could manage. "Ha......harder.....Usako........harder....." he moaned as he thrust into her hand after she thrust into him.

"As you wish..." She moaned in his ear as she started thrusting into him as hard as she could.

"As you wish..." She moaned in his ear as she started thrusting into him as hard as she could.

He moaned louder as she thrust as hard as she could. Her breath in his ear making him tremble. He put a hand to the back of her head to crush her lips against his in a deep and passionate kiss.

He moaned louder as she thrust as hard as she could. Her breath in his ear making him tremble. He put a hand to the back of her head to crush her lips against his in a deep and passionate kiss.

She matched his kiss equally, continuing to thrust hard into him. It caused her to moan into the kiss. Her hand continued stroking his member. Her other hand gently caressed his side. "Fuck...Danni...." She breathed against his lips

She matched his kiss equally, continuing to thrust hard into him. It caused her to moan into the kiss. Her hand continued stroking his member. Her other hand gently caressed his side. "Fuck...Danni...." She breathed against his lips

"That....you are.....doing...." he said with a smirk before moaning again. He started to feel himself getting ready to cum. "Usa....ko.....gonna......cum."

"That....you are.....doing...." he said with a smirk before moaning again. He started to feel himself getting ready to cum. "Usa....ko.....gonna......cum."

She couldn't help but smirk at his joke before moaning again herself. She too could feel herself about to cum. "Right...behind...you..." She nipped at his neck again.

Back