Fun with panties

cliffrcliff

Experienced
So I'm a 31 year old male that loves panties. Thongs being my favorite. I may also mention that I have a ton of fantasies about eating and licking up cum. I can never bring myself to actually do it though. So yesterday I stripped down and bound my ankles together. I sat on the floor of my bedroom so the neighbors wouldn't see me. I got out my favorite little pair of leopard print thong panties and proceeded to jerk off into them. After I finished I quickly stuck them in my mouth and put a piece of duct tape over them to keep them in. I then slipped on my blindfold and bound my hands behind my back. By this time I started to taste my cum soaking through into my tongue. I was forced to wiggle on the ground until I found the scissors I left laying out to cut my binds. It was amazing. I wish I had a hot sexy woman forcing me to do all of this but it sufficed for now.

Nice start, keep eating and you cum to love the taste of man cum and will soon be wanting to suck it from the cock.

So I'm a 31 year old male that loves panties. Thongs being my favorite. I may also mention that I have a ton of fantasies about eating and licking up cum. I can never bring myself to actually do it though. So yesterday I stripped down and bound my ankles together. I sat on the floor of my bedroom so the neighbors wouldn't see me. I got out my favorite little pair of leopard print thong panties and proceeded to jerk off into them. After I finished I quickly stuck them in my mouth and put a piece of duct tape over them to keep them in. I then slipped on my blindfold and bound my hands behind my back. By this time I started to taste my cum soaking through into my tongue. I was forced to wiggle on the ground until I found the scissors I left laying out to cut my binds. It was amazing. I wish I had a hot sexy woman forcing me to do all of this but it sufficed for now.

that sounds like fun and your leopard print thong sounds beautiful honey .x

It was incredibly hot. I love my thongs, especially the ones that are real right and rub my asshole any time I move.

love playing in panties. having a man on top of me rubbing against my panty covered cock. Sooo sexy.

I've had an extreme panty fetish since I was in the fourth grade and didn't even know what a fetish was! Thankfully, my wife rather likes my little "problem" and I have a pretty large panty collection and she picks out my panties for me daily.

What you've described sounds fantastic and I plan to show her your thread, as it sounds like a delightfully awful/wonderful good time. Enjoy and take care! ;)

Back