I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim, thanks for your kind (and well-written) comments on my latest story. Much appreciated.

BrettJ in Canada

It was a pleasure to read. I have, in the past, read a few of your other stories on Lit not realizing they were yours. I will be reading others.

There will be several others, I had one written that should post any day now and more on the way. I am rather prolific.

BrettJ in Canada

I adore older men! I always preferred an older gent even when I was a teenager, handsome elegant silver foxes! But now I'm a little older myself and they probably wouldn't find me as attractive. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for them.

I have never been refered too as a "handsome elegant silver fox" but , thanks I like it!!

I probably won't be a silver fox at any point, as I am blondish and have almost no gray in my hair. Do have it in the beard though.

That is a good title for a story though.

BrettJ in Canada

I hope you do well with your contest entry RJ. Mine seems to be doing okay, although I think the "flamers" are at it again. The reactions I have received don't match the score.

Doesn't matter. What does matter is that I have found my spark again after long months. It feels good to be writing with a large output again.

BrettJ in Canada

Not every older man can be a "Daddy"

I have personal issues with the "Daddy" term (I call my own father daddy and always have, the term now just makes me cringe), also not all older men want to BE a Daddy, I suppose? I like it better that way :)

I have personal issues with the "Daddy" term (I call my own father daddy and always have, the term now just makes me cringe), also not all older men want to BE a Daddy, I suppose? I like it better that way :)
You are correct, at least I think so. some men likke the "Daddy" thing, I like just being me!!!

I'm 18 and I love older guys I can't go out with anyone unless they are like 30 or older I really like men in their 50's now, my friends tease me about it but now I really like the whole Daddy/little one thing (I don't act like a child though I'm a firm mature 18 year old not a child). The whole Daddy name did freak me out a little a first with my first Daddy relationship but I never called my own dad "Daddy" I call him Sir (in a playful way) or just dad so I just separate the two.

Last edited:
Welcome to the site YOUNG. I don't necessarily want to be "Daddy" but I don't mind being a mentor or romantic partner to a younger woman. I think it can work out well for both parties if honesty and consideration are kept in play.

BrettJ in Canada

Hello

I'm old but not old inside.

I'm 64 on the outside but 19 on the inside.

I would make a great little old sissy.

Thanks BrettJ, well my view of the Daddy/ little relationship is he is a mentor, a teacher, he guides me and helps me when I need it but is also very caring. But to me if someone is my Daddy they are not just my romantic partner but something more it's hard to describe but it's more. But we do have all the parts of a normal relationship such as honesty, consideration, and respect and I think we have a little more because he is my Daddy I respect his domination and him as a person, I'm honest I tell him everything I don't lie, and I have consideration for him. Being a Daddy isn't for everyone though like anal or foot fetishes aren't for everyone.

Sensible of you to know your parameters YOUNG. I may be seeing a young woman myself (hard to explain at the moment) and I know how I want it to start at the beginning. Too fast could lead to complications for all involved.

I am not into anal or feet either, although I do like stiletto heels on a woman. Happily, so does she!

BrettJ in Canada

I agree, MissVianne. I've had some online/phone partners who were a lot younger than me: My first-ever phone partner did in fact like to be a little girl to someone's Daddy, but although I found that I could do it because she enjoyed it, it wasn't something that I sought again after that relationship ended.

I think of myself as more like an uncle or just the kindly older male next door than Daddy. ;)

Good afternoon April and everybody else young and not so. Beautiful day here in the Northeast! Shame I have to waste it by going into my cubicle and stare at my monitor all afternoon...

And a big hello to all new posters on the thread...

I agree, MissVianne. I've had some online/phone partners who were a lot younger than me: My first-ever phone partner did in fact like to be a little girl to someone's Daddy, but although I found that I could do it because she enjoyed it, it wasn't something that I sought again after that relationship ended.

I think of myself as more like an uncle or just the kindly older male next door than Daddy. ;)

Kindly older male next door sounds about the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back